Vivobarefoot Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Vivobarefoot
08AM
8AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Vivobarefoot?

Tell us how Vivobarefoot made you happy

"I bought a pair of Vivo swim run shoes a year ago. I can honestly say they are the best shoes I aver owned! I have worn them almost everyday, walking, running, cycling. I wear them everywhere! Service is excellent...real people talk to and email you and with a free 100 day trial service you cant go wrong One minor design element could perhaps be improved, otherwise they are perfect."
Are you Vivobarefoot? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Vivobarefoot shoes and boots have allowed me to walk pain free again following spine complications. They have varied styles and all excellent quality. I've tested their very thin weatherproof Gobi 2 leather ankle boots in snow on a 5 mile walk and my socks were dry at the end!"
"Great quality, comfortable products"
"Vivobarefoot's shoes are really excellent. They allow your feet to move as nature intended, while still protecting them from urban or wild environments - this has improved my quality of life beyond description. I gave away nearly all of my old shoes because I hate wearing anything that doesn't let me feel connected to the ground and move my feet properly, and I haven't found any other shoes that compare to Vivobarefoot in this way. They are also well made and durable, making them a practical investment."
"Good customer service, but they need more range"
"Ordered a pair of shoes from this site, they came very quickly and update emails were sent with the deluvery status. The shoes didn't arrive in brand new condition, I contacted customer services and they were super helpful, immediately offering to replace the shoes. It was resolved quickly and I am now a very happy customer. Would have given 5 stars if shoes had been in perfect condition as they are really comfortable and excellent quality workout shoes."
"They have really unique products. It is worth to buy directly from them, for several reasons. Join the tribe and you'll see! They have a great customer service! I've received a faulty product but they were very kind and sent another one and then another one again (one size larger) very quickly."
Vivobarefoot is rated 4.71 based on 7 reviews