Vivobarefoot Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Vivobarefoot
4PM
4PM

Tell us how Vivobarefoot made you happy

"Great quality, comfortable products"
Are you Vivobarefoot? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Vivobarefoot receives. Reply Free
"Vivobarefoot's shoes are really excellent. They allow your feet to move as nature intended, while still protecting them from urban or wild environments - this has improved my quality of life beyond description. I gave away nearly all of my old shoes because I hate wearing anything that doesn't let me feel connected to the ground and move my feet properly, and I haven't found any other shoes that compare to Vivobarefoot in this way. They are also well made and durable, making them a practical investment."
"Good customer service, but they need more range"
"Ordered a pair of shoes from this site, they came very quickly and update emails were sent with the deluvery status. The shoes didn't arrive in brand new condition, I contacted customer services and they were super helpful, immediately offering to replace the shoes. It was resolved quickly and I am now a very happy customer. Would have given 5 stars if shoes had been in perfect condition as they are really comfortable and excellent quality workout shoes."
"They have really unique products. It is worth to buy directly from them, for several reasons. Join the tribe and you'll see! They have a great customer service! I've received a faulty product but they were very kind and sent another one and then another one again (one size larger) very quickly."
Vivobarefoot is rated 4.60 based on 5 reviews