Viva Print & Design Ltd Reviews

13% of reviewers recommend Viva Print & Design Ltd
6PM
6PM

How would you rate Viva Print & Design Ltd ?

"Recommend by a friend, placed an order for an A2 size print. Arrived in a couple of days. Thanks"
"Ordered a canvas print for a birthday present which has still not arrived even though I paid for delivery within 3 days. Very upsetting that the gift I wished to give wont arrive for the party tomorrow."
"I ordered a canvas on 30th November & 2.5 weeks later I'm still waiting for it! No answer when I ring & after initially getting 1 response when I emailed, I've now been ignored 4 times. 1 week before Christmas my Grandad currently has no present to open! very upset, avoid like the plague!!!"
"Website looks ok but don't be fooled. My advise - try to Phone them before buying. You'll never get through or a response but instead will find a full mailbox of unhappy customers who have never been called back. Print may arrive after several weeks but will be poor. Do not use."
"Beware!! Do not use this company. I ordered a canvas from them and paid for 3 day delivery and some 2wks later and still no canvas. I have contacted the company via email on numerous occasions and phone to which they don't answer and I have left messages and still nothing back. I will be reporting them to trading standards and will be contacting PayPal for a full refund!"
"My experience with Viva-Print has been EXTREMELY poor. I ordered a print and it arrived with no issues, but the canvas print was not pulled tight across the frame, and the frame was flimsy. I have tried to contact Viva-Print by phone, webmail and email multiple times, all to no avail. Based on the poor quality of the products they supplied me and the literally non existent customer service, I would not use them again and not recommend them to anyone. If anyone wants to test the customer service beforehand, do a simple test: Ring their contact number on the website. If you get a voice that tells you 'please call later', you'll know I'm right. Beware!"
"Vivaprint's website confirmed that the picture file was high enough to produce the size of canvas requested. However when turned up the print was extremely blurred and not suitable for display. When a solution was requested or a refund this was refused. Very poor product and poor customer service."
"Terrible product.,blurry and poor colour,advertised as three delivery...took over a week!! No customer service,impossible to speak to anyone!!' avoid this.company at all costs"
Viva Print & Design Ltd is rated 1.63 based on 8 reviews