Vitality 4 Life UK Ltd Reviews

Vitality 4 Life UK Ltd 5 star review on 21st September 2019
Ausra Bartkeviciute
Vitality 4 Life UK Ltd 5 star review on 10th August 2019
Sara Radford
Couple of days after emailed request via website, I was told two of the things I’d requested were out of stock. No offer to keep me updated. The third was a replacement part for an auger for a ‘slow juicer’ which had cracked in light use. Surely this shouldn’t happen. £40 odd. Delivery arrived promptly but will avoid BioChef products in the future. Not sure of Vitality 4 Life connection with BioChef but all tarred with same brush.
Hi Adrian I would like to offer our sincerest apologies that you’ve experienced this disappointment when purchasing from us. We really appreciate this feedback given in order to help us prevent any future issues arising like such again. Kind Regards Vitality 4 Life UK
I bought a walkslim 570 and i'm still waiting for intelligable instructions on how to adjust the belt tension, nobody seems to know which screws I need to remove!
Hi Stephen, Thank you for your feedback. We are looking into this further for you and hope to have an answer for you shortly. We value your patience here. Kind Regards Vitality4Life
Happy enough with my purchase just not happy with the customer service. I ordered my vibroslim, received pretty quickly, was over the moon with the service until the remote wasn't in my order. A remote was sent out 2 days later but unfortunately it was the wrong one, since then its been a nightmare.
Hi Rebecca, Please accept our sincerest apologies that you’ve experienced this disappointment when trying to resolve your issue. We really do appreciate this feedback given. Kind Regards Vitality 4 Life UK
Ok, so very disappointed with the service. Firstly, no one will ever answer the phone which is a pain. Then, when I did order they sent the wrong item. I then had to store it and wait for a collection. They took it away 2 days later and when the right item did come another 2 days later they sent 2. These are 2 £600 treadmills. Being the honest person I am I had to call and let them know the mistake. I left 3 voicemails then eventually someone called me. Not even an appreciation of my honesty, I could have kept 2. They then arranged delivery so I had to store the item for another 2 days and worse of all the delivery company they use gives no estimated time. So, in conclusion, just very poor service and no appreciation. Sorry for the honest review. Probably would not use them again.
Hi Riaz, Please accept our sincerest apologies that you’ve experienced this disappointment when trying to resolve your issue. Also thank you for your upmost honesty. We really do appreciate this feedback given in order to help us prevent any future issues arising like such again. Kind Regards Vitality 4 Life UK
Complicated to give something back for refund as you need to write or speak with customer service and they don’t reply. I finally did speak to a couple of people and they were very friendly and helpful. They just seem to be under staffed. Due to this issue I definitely would not buy from them again.
Hi Machteld, I would like to offer our sincerest apologies that you’ve experienced this disappointment when trying to contact us. We really appreciate this feedback given in order to help us prevent any future issues arising like such again. Kind Regards Vitality 4 Life UK
These machines are average in terms of the build quality and functionality. They juice melon excellently but when it comes to things like cucumbers they around about 50% efficient. The green star is over all a much better juicer and close to the price of the DA1000. The French customer service is quick and friendly but sadly the UK section is not so. Very slow and unresponsive. The parts are replaceable which is great but sadly are not intended for daily use. I've had to replace, two end caps, and the drum body. Totalling 100 pounds including postage. I will continue to use mine, it is great for some fruits like melons, grapes, apple but struggles to keep up with the green star in efficiency and build quality.
I never recieved notifications of processing times. I emailed 3 times and never got a reply. I waited so long for this jug
Annoying e-mails are not a good way to get reviews especially before i even received the product.
I wanted the product sent to my address in Tenerife, but you do not deliver there. Neither does your Spanish business (which is even stranger). In the recent case, I had to sent it to my brother, and he will pay the postage to send it here. I will have to stop using your company and search for another that is capable of delivering to the Canary Islands.
Just purchased a food vacuum packing machine to replace a previous model. My initial opinion is that the quality is poor, its wasteful when sealing bags and the vacuum pump seems sluggish. Does the job but that's it's only good feature. Don't think it will last long enough to outlive it's 2 year warranty.
2 items arrived in perfect condition, the lightest band came snapped in two and completely unusable
Concerned that the product was advertised as a walk slim machine, I have received a Kingsmith machine so branded differently. Also the machine is advertised as using an App to track progress this does not work in the UK making tracking impossible.
Vitality 4 Life UK Ltd is rated 4.26 based on 392 reviews