Vitality 4 Life UK Ltd Reviews

reviews@vitality4life.com

Unit 7, Vitas Vending Business Centre Fengate, Peterborough, PE1 5XG

Tell us how Vitality 4 Life UK Ltd made you happy

"Superb customer service"
"A most reliable, dependable and professional company which I would not hesitate to recommend to friends."
"The service was absolutely excellent and delivery really quick."
Dear Customer,

Thank you for your great 5 star review.

We are glad to see that you are satisfied with our service.

For any further inquiries do not hesitate to contact us again.

Kind regards,

Vitality4Life
"Simple ordering process, free shipping, and a quality "professional grafe" product in the Atlas Pro Whole Slow Juicer. Having used other slow, cold press juicers, this one is no nonsense and takes whole fruit and large chunks of vegetables in its stride. It's brought the fun back to juicing and made it a convenience rather than a chore. Top marks all round!"
"prompt delivery"
"Excellent service and fantastic product. Really love our new dehydrator and have planned to do some jerky soon. Dried tomatoes perfectly. Would recommend as a quality product."
Hello Paul,
Thank you for sharing your comment! We are happy that you love your new BioChef Arizona Sol Dehydrator.
We hope you make the most of it. Let us know if you ever have any questions.
Hello Paul,
Thank you for sharing your comment. We are happy that you love your new BioChef Arizona Sol Dehydrator and we hope you make the most of it.
Please let us know if you ever have any questions about your Food Dehydrator and how to use it.
Vitality 4 Life
"Needed spare parts for my 10 year old juicer which were all available, reasonably priced and dispatched quickly and efficiently so only 2 days use lost. Slight niggle is that I was just short of the minimum spend for free postage which was a fairly whopping 18% so added a couple of other spare parts I didn't desperately need then to make it up. Got 5% off for first time order though so still happy."
"I had good service from Vitality 4 life when my 10 year old Juicer went wrong."
Hello Jamie,
Thank you for choosing Vitality4Life and for your kind comment.
Remember our Customer support team is happy to help whenever you have questions about your Juicer.
We hope you keep making the most of it!
Vitality4Life
"Ho acquistato" BioChef - Estrattore di succo, modello: Atlas Whole Slow" , ho avuto sconto rispetto al prezzo di Amazon, 295 euro invece di 349 euro. Il prodotto è arrivato integro nei tempi previsti. Ho incominciato ad usarlo, sono veramente soddisfatto, almeno per adesso. Continuerò a sperimentare..."
"Original part fo my grinder and fitted perfectly and it is working as before. Fast delivery too."
"I ordered a BioChef juicer but when it turned up it had the wrong plug on for the UK, I emailed the support team & it was sorted out without any delay & they even included a gift to say sorry when they delivered my new machine. Excellent company wouldn't hesitate to use again."
"Thanks Thanks"
"Great products, fast delivery,easy payment,and online site use."
"Great product and very quick delivery."
"My experience was really positive. I get in touch via e-mail and the seller made the transaction easier by making a bank account available in Euros so I could easily process the transfer and received the machine (out of the UK) in less than 1 week. The device is great and not expensive when compared with similar options."
"The Oscar Neo 1000 Juicer from Vitality 4 Life is fantastic. It looks great, feels solid, makes great juice easily and quietly, plus it's really easy to clean. I'd never go back to a centrifugal juicer as this is so many times better. I love it and use it every day."
"Perfect for tej price."
"Very easy to order spare juicer part and it arrived within a few days. So I didn't have to go without juice for too long!"
"Biochef arrived quickly and exactly when specified. The juicer is as described and so far"
"Bought blender 9 years ago. Only needed a new blades. No problem, they have it. Received within 3 days. Thanks you guys!!"
Vitality 4 Life UK Ltd is rated 4.86 based on 169 reviews