Vitality 4 Life UK Ltd Reviews

Vitality 4 Life UK Ltd 5 star review on 10th August 2019
Sara Radford
Vitality 4 Life UK Ltd 5 star review on 4th April 2019
Elwira Uchto
Prompt delivery of a vital part for a much needed tool. Thanks.
john
Hi John
Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We really appreciate all feedback given and most importantly we are extremely happy to hear about your great experience purchasing your products here at Vitality 4 Life.
If you have any questions or need any assistance please feel free to contact us here - support@vitality4life.co.uk
Vitality 4 Life UK
Really pleased with my purchase thank you
Hello..
Have a wonderful day from the entire Vitality 4 Life team.
If you have any further questions or need any assistance please feel free to contact us here - support@vitality4life.co.uk
Vitality 4 Life UK
The exterior of my product has a large crack in it. Just sent customer service an email as their phone line did not answer. Waiting and hopefully my review can change. Very disappointed this far.
Hi there,
Thank you so much for taking the time to post this review. However, i notice that you are in the USA and left this review on out UK site. I have passed this over to our US support team.
Kind Regards.
Vitality 4 Life UK
Very happy with my sauna, I have back problems and it helps to ease the pain for a short time. Very easy to assemble and cheap to run.
Hi Mark,
Thank you for taking the time to write this great review. We are so pleased to hear that you're happy with your new Zen Sauna.
If you have any questions or need any assistance with your new Sauna please don't hesitate to contact us.
support@vitality4life.co.uk
Enjoy!
Vitality 4 Life UK
Ordered an Arizona 6 tray dehydrator which I was very happy with. Decided to get the drying sheets to go with it as I was expanding my repertoire, duly ordered them & when they arrived I discovered that they weren’t the right shape as the Arizona model had changed since I had brought mine a couple of months before. Emailed customer services for a return authorisation so that I could get the right ones as they were showing on the website in the 8/10 tray section. I did not get a reply for a week, so called the main number. A very helpful lady told me that my email had dropped into the spam bin & she would forward it to customer services, she also informed me that the sheets I wanted were no longer produced, the photos had not been changed on the website. I was a bit disappointed but happy to keep the ones I had.
Had an email later that day from customer services saying that they would be sending me drying sheets from another model that may fit my trays, and they duly did, another bonus is that I could keep my original order. Fantastic customer service & fantastic product, thank you!
Hey!
Vitality 4 Life UK
I had the wrong part delivered TWICE, and I'm still waiting for my part!
Hi Robin
Please accept our sincerest apologies that you’ve experienced this disappointment when trying to resolve your issue. We really do appreciate this feedback given in order to help us prevent any future issues arising like such again.
Vitality 4 Life UK
Delivery was very fast. I would recommend!
Hello Sabrina,
Excellent quality
Thanks.
Hi Lynda,
Vitality 4 Life UK
The new part has 2 cracks!!!
I request a replacement, but vitality4life does not respond.
Hi Wilhelm,
Firstly, I would like to offer our sincerest apologies that you've experienced such disappointment when purchasing your PRODUCT. This is certainly not what we like to hear from our customers. We really appreciate this feedback given and rest assured we will be looking into this matter further for you.
Vitality 4 Life UK
I cracked the main feeder drum on my Axis Cold Press Juicer due to stone inside one of the veg pieces. Ordered a replacement, and delivered by DHL the following day. Very efficient. Best to use Email or LiveChat as they use the dreaded 0844 phone number.
Hi Nick
Vitality 4 Life UK
Ordered a vacuum blender at £135. The item was sent to me in a used condition, stains all over the front and even food still in the base of the glass jug!
After numerous emails back and forth I am still waiting for a refund.

How can a used item be sent out in the middle of a Global Pandemic where cross contamination should be avoided at all costs!
Disgusting
Hi Corinne,
Firstly, I would like to offer our sincerest apologies that you've experienced such disappointment when purchasing your Vacuum Blender. This is certainly not what we like to hear from our customers. We really appreciate this feedback given and rest assured we will be looking into this matter further for you.
Vitality 4 Life UK
I purchased a reformer in January and when it arrived some weeks later I was thrilled! It is a thing of great beauty and the packaging from Australia was wonderful. I had high hopes but they have been surpassed. Better even than the studio I attend. Cannot praise enough. So pleased I did this, just wish I had bought one from Vitality 4 Life ages ago! They contacted me when it arrived and it was delivered a few days later by lovely and helpful courier. Thank you! 5 Star +
Hi Amanda
Vitality 4 Life UK
I was quite excited when my Reformer arrived. I managed to get it assembled, although the instructions did not show where all of the pieces went so I had to guess at a couple of them.
It all works well, but it travels on my wooden floor, so perhaps future ones could have rubber feet to stop this happening? I put non slip mats below the feet.
The carriage does not run quite as smoothly as the one I use at the Physio, but I am enjoying using it non-the-less. The extras such as the jump board and the box make it quite good value too. All in all, I am very pleased with it, and hope it lasts for many years.
Good Morning,
Thank you for taking the time to write this great review. We are so pleased to hear that you love your new Reformer.
If you have any questions or need any assistance with your new Reformer please don't hesitate to contact us.
support@vitality4life.co.uk
Enjoy!
Vitality 4 Life UK
Vitality 4 Life's customer service was absolutely fantastic. A piece of the drum cap on my three-year-old juicer snapped off (possibly due to my children's tampering). I had no idea what the part was called, so I sent customer service a picture and they sent me straight to the right ordering page. When the new drum cap didn't fit properly due to some manufacturing changes, they immediately shipped me two new parts that were needed to make it fit - absolutely free of charge! It works beautifully and we are back in business, happily juicing.
Good Morning.
Vitality 4 Life UK
Frankly, I can’t say anything bad about the service or the product. I’m just a happy customer :)
Hi Anna,
Vitality 4 Life UK
Couple of days after emailed request via website, I was told two of the things I’d requested were out of stock. No offer to keep me updated. The third was a replacement part for an auger for a ‘slow juicer’ which had cracked in light use. Surely this shouldn’t happen. £40 odd. Delivery arrived promptly but will avoid BioChef products in the future. Not sure of Vitality 4 Life connection with BioChef but all tarred with same brush.
Hi Adrian
I would like to offer our sincerest apologies that you’ve experienced this disappointment when purchasing from us. We really appreciate this feedback given in order to help us prevent any future issues arising like such again.
Fabulous service
Fabulous products
Fantastic prices
Couldn’t live without my Oscar 900 juicer!!
Thanks guys 🙏🏻🥰
Hello Val
Vitality 4 Life UK
Bought the juicer after a thorough research. Waited with the review to make sure that we test out the new gear - cannot fault it. Done the juices, sorbets, pesto, pasta... not great fans of almond milk so we decided to pause that trial. Great piece of equipment. Worth every penny. We are juiced up for life. Good job Vitality 4 Life UK!!
Hi there,
Vitality 4 Life UK
Absolutely brilliant service, very helpful, thoughtful, a delight to deal with.
Hi Judy