Vitality 4 Life UK Ltd Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Vitality 4 Life UK Ltd

+44(0)8448000831

reviews@vitality4life.com

Unit 7, Vitas Vending Business Centre Fengate, Peterborough, PE1 5XG

How would you rate Vitality 4 Life UK Ltd?

Ali Reza Khodam Khorasany
Verified Buyer
"Fast shipping and excellent fast team addressing all my questions. Not only is the cold press juicer incredible but also the support team. Highly recommended for health conscious beings."
Steve Rigler
Verified Buyer
"Excellent communication and assistance"
"Supplied an drum cap for my juicer and sent it quickly. Thanks."
Susan Baker
Verified Buyer
"Easy ordering and great delivery - contacted by DPD and advised of time - within an hour so really great. Will certainly use vitality4life again."
Aleksandra Grzybek
Verified Reviewer
"Customer service is 6 stars in 5 stars category, fast, very helpful, exceeded my expectations, we sent our juicer for repair and got a new one. Highly recommend."
"Really good product, very good service, quick delivery. I was odered wrong item, the vitality call me help me correct the oder, highly recommended!"
"Excellent service and kept up to date with delivery which was very fast. The delivery drivers were also excellent. We have only used sauna twice so far but looking forward to many more uses!"
Val Morris
Verified Buyer
"Quick and efficient Carrot juice rules again ok! Had broken a part to OSCAR 900 Thanks guys x Val morris"
"Excellent communication, polite and helpful staff plus very fast delivery."
Marcus Williams
Verified Buyer
"Great website with easy to find models of machines and identify part. Fast delivery."
Ivan Woolman
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic service. Purchases received next working day by traceable courier."
"I ordered 2 items, which were both a good price. Free delivery was a bonus. The items came very quickly on the next working day. I was very happy with both items. There was a part missing on one of the items. I called them and they sent me the missing item that day. Good customer services."
"Quick delivery and high quality juicer , wouldn’t hesitate to use these guys again!"
Howard Jones
Verified Buyer
"More than satisfied, very well built, easy to clean. Looks good. Very happy with purchase and quick delivery."
Irish Customer
Verified Reviewer
"I had a very good experience with Vitality 4 Life. Great customer service, very quick to respond and willing to go an extra mile to look afte their customers."
Kyriaki Kyriakidou
Verified Buyer
"I have been using Biochef Compact Masticating Slow Juicer from day one I have bought it and it has proved an absolute gem for me who want a healthy juice from leafy and tender vegetables mainly which are basically drawn down into the auger on their own. Not that effective with juicy fruits-vegetables but quite effective with hard and drier ones. It is easy to assemble and dismantle, to clean it up and it is quite noiseless."
Helen Jordan
Verified Buyer
"I purchased my Pilates machine from Vitality 4 Life and what an excellent price, service and the machine is beautifully well made"
Johann Leinberger
Verified Buyer
"I got the Bio Chef Juicer very quick, with good instructions and it works very well. A Juicer with a super Garanty and good price."
"Very good product and excellent customer service."
"Quick and efficient service."
Vitality 4 Life UK Ltd is rated 4.86 based on 148 reviews