Vitality 4 Life UK Ltd Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Vitality 4 Life UK Ltd

+44(0)8448000831

reviews@vitality4life.com

Unit 7, Vitas Vending Business Centre Fengate, Peterborough, PE1 5XG

How would you rate Vitality 4 Life UK Ltd ?

Laurentiu Cerghizan
Verified Buyer
"I buy and received Atlas Power Blender Dry Jug. Unfortunately the little top lid with 4 legs have one leg broken. I write 2 emails, no responses."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Great products, fast delivery,easy payment,and online site use."
"Very quick delivery"
"Great product and very quick delivery."
Sofia Lorenzi
Verified Buyer
"Great service and very fast shipment. Would definitely recommend."
"My experience was really positive. I get in touch via e-mail and the seller made the transaction easier by making a bank account available in Euros so I could easily process the transfer and received the machine (out of the UK) in less than 1 week. The device is great and not expensive when compared with similar options."
Karen Watson
Verified Buyer
"The Oscar Neo 1000 Juicer from Vitality 4 Life is fantastic. It looks great, feels solid, makes great juice easily and quietly, plus it's really easy to clean. I'd never go back to a centrifugal juicer as this is so many times better. I love it and use it every day."
"Perfect for tej price."
"Very easy to order spare juicer part and it arrived within a few days. So I didn't have to go without juice for too long!"
"Biochef arrived quickly and exactly when specified. The juicer is as described and so far"
Tomas Kieras
Verified Buyer
"Bought blender 9 years ago. Only needed a new blades. No problem, they have it. Received within 3 days. Thanks you guys!!"
Gurdip Multani
Verified Buyer
"Just received on time and I am satisfied with the product"
Ali Reza Khodam Khorasany
Verified Buyer
"Fast shipping and excellent fast team addressing all my questions. Not only is the cold press juicer incredible but also the support team. Highly recommended for health conscious beings."
Steve Rigler
Verified Buyer
"Excellent communication and assistance"
"Supplied an drum cap for my juicer and sent it quickly. Thanks."
Susan Baker
Verified Buyer
"Easy ordering and great delivery - contacted by DPD and advised of time - within an hour so really great. Will certainly use vitality4life again."
Aleksandra Grzybek
Verified Reviewer
"Customer service is 6 stars in 5 stars category, fast, very helpful, exceeded my expectations, we sent our juicer for repair and got a new one. Highly recommend."
"Really good product, very good service, quick delivery. I was odered wrong item, the vitality call me help me correct the oder, highly recommended!"
"Excellent service and kept up to date with delivery which was very fast. The delivery drivers were also excellent. We have only used sauna twice so far but looking forward to many more uses!"
Val Morris
Verified Buyer
"Quick and efficient Carrot juice rules again ok! Had broken a part to OSCAR 900 Thanks guys x Val morris"
Vitality 4 Life UK Ltd is rated 4.84 based on 160 reviews