Vitality 4 Life UK Ltd Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Vitality 4 Life UK Ltd

+44(0)8448000831

reviews@vitality4life.com

Unit 7, Vitas Vending Business Centre Fengate, Peterborough, PE1 5XG

How would you rate Vitality 4 Life UK Ltd?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Really good product, very good service, quick delivery. I was odered wrong item, the vitality call me help me correct the oder, highly recommended!"
"Excellent service and kept up to date with delivery which was very fast. The delivery drivers were also excellent. We have only used sauna twice so far but looking forward to many more uses!"
Val Morris
Verified Buyer
"Quick and efficient Carrot juice rules again ok! Had broken a part to OSCAR 900 Thanks guys x Val morris"
"Excellent communication, polite and helpful staff plus very fast delivery."
Marcus Williams
Verified Buyer
"Great website with easy to find models of machines and identify part. Fast delivery."
Ivan Woolman
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic service. Purchases received next working day by traceable courier."
"I ordered 2 items, which were both a good price. Free delivery was a bonus. The items came very quickly on the next working day. I was very happy with both items. There was a part missing on one of the items. I called them and they sent me the missing item that day. Good customer services."
"Quick delivery and high quality juicer , wouldn’t hesitate to use these guys again!"
Howard Jones
Verified Buyer
"More than satisfied, very well built, easy to clean. Looks good. Very happy with purchase and quick delivery."
Irish Customer
Verified Reviewer
"I had a very good experience with Vitality 4 Life. Great customer service, very quick to respond and willing to go an extra mile to look afte their customers."
Kyriaki Kyriakidou
Verified Buyer
"I have been using Biochef Compact Masticating Slow Juicer from day one I have bought it and it has proved an absolute gem for me who want a healthy juice from leafy and tender vegetables mainly which are basically drawn down into the auger on their own. Not that effective with juicy fruits-vegetables but quite effective with hard and drier ones. It is easy to assemble and dismantle, to clean it up and it is quite noiseless."
Helen Jordan
Verified Buyer
"I purchased my Pilates machine from Vitality 4 Life and what an excellent price, service and the machine is beautifully well made"
Johann Leinberger
Verified Buyer
"I got the Bio Chef Juicer very quick, with good instructions and it works very well. A Juicer with a super Garanty and good price."
"Very good product and excellent customer service."
"Quick and efficient service."
"Hi all bought my juicer about three months ago on recomendation from my daughter who had done her research into many juicers. I have not been dissapointed. I have found it to be of good quality and easy to clean."
Maria Davies
Verified Buyer
"Fast delivery of my new Oscar Neil juicer. I tried a different (cheaper) make after my last Oscar expired but returned it & went for another Oscar. Vitality4Life had the best deals on the net. Very pleased with my purchase & their service."
Monika Hili
Verified Buyer
"The juicer I bought I am still very happy about it. I use it nearly every day and worth every penny. The purchase was easy and did it online. Delivery was also excellent and the juicer arrived in time as promised. Very smooth transaction and brilliant juicer. I am a very happy customer."
Danilo Puppin Presso GABIANO TELECOMUNICAZIONI
"Funziona!Funziona!"
"I live in the States, and was trying to order a food dehydrator as a Christmas gift for friends of your in Ireland. With excellent assistance from Tracy in the UK office we were able to place the order, arrange for payment (U.S. $ to Euro's), arrange for shipment to the address in Ireland, and Tracy even included a special note to wish the friends a Merry Christmas. I am extremely satisfied with the care Tracy showed in the handling of this entire process, and I highly recommend this company and their products to everybody. Thank you, Tracy."
Vitality 4 Life UK Ltd is rated 4.86 based on 143 reviews