Vitality 4 Life Australia Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vitality 4 Life Australia
Read Vitality 4 Life Australia Reviews

About Vitality 4 Life Australia:

Vitality 4 Life is an Australian owned and operated company, with the global head quarters located in beautiful Byron Bay in Northern NSW. We are a team of dedicated individuals who are passionate about both health and the Vitality 4 Life Approved Product Range. Owner and Company Director, Roger Akins, first discovered cold press juicers in the late 1980's. Understanding the importance of raw foods and his personal experience of using raw fruits and vegetables to turn his health around; Roger saw cold press juicers as miracle machines. A machine which could deliver a nutrient-dense living juice directly into the bloodstream. A machine which would allow one to consume a normal days worth of fruits or vegetables in just one glass! His incredible passion for cold press juicers and raw foods was the beginning of Vitality 4 Life. Starting simply as the knowledge of what juicing and raw foods could do for one's health.

+61266807444

reviews@vitality4life.com

Unit 5 /10 Brigantine St, Byron Bay, NSW 2481

Tell us how Vitality 4 Life Australia made you happy
Purchased a Sirena Vacuum It Has arrived promptly
Good advice over the phone when looking for spare parts. Delivery was quick.
Excellent customer support and prompt service.
I have not received my order that was due 2 days ago and has had no communication from your company, have emailed and had no reply. Very disappointed :(
Product description , delivery and price very good.
Well first time I ordered you would not accept my payment, all funds were clear to go!! Not received my goods yet, maybe a hold up on deliveries, even though I have received an email saying it’s on its way, and now I receive this survey yo do, with no goods as yet!! Also why are the design of parts changed, I only wanted a juicer part, but have had to order a new drum also, costing me more than I anticipated. But anyway, if you want to send me another survey when I do receive my goods, I will be glad to answer your survey, hoping all the parts fit my machine.
Great service, quality products
Quality products, good variety of choices for healthy living
very happy with the ZEN 1 person infrared sauna. it was economical but a good product. service was good. yes would recommend this company
I needed a spare part as I chipped it to my juicer. It’s fabulous vitality 4 life Australia not only sells the machines, but parts too to maintain the products longevity. Their service was amazing. I was kept informed every step of the way after I ordered, which was exceptional. Communication made me feel supported and valued. I’m grateful for them supplying free shipping also. I wish more companies were like this. So Thankyou vitality 4 Life Australia. 10 out of 10!!!!
Fantastic deal on my massage chair and was delivered without any issues. Thank you
Hi Kylie, Happy to hear you are enjoying your massage chair. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with! V4L
Thank you for the feedback Kylie and thank you for shopping with us here at Vitality 4 Life
Excellent product, great price and super fast delivery. Would recommend and buy from again.
Thank you for your feedback G, our team is always here to assist with any tips, advice or questions.
Prompt and efficient with processing the order. Unfortunately the item ordered was out of stock so I had to choose a different colour. Service was satisfactory.
Hi Judith, Just touching base to see how your Vibroslim is going, so sorry about the black being unavailable, I hope you are enjoying the Pink. The Ex-Demonstration models are a great buy and do sell out straight away so I am glad you were able to still obtain one. Please let us know if we can be of any assistance at all and thank you for shopping with us at Vitality 4 Life.
excellent service and product
Great company
ordered spare for little yellow steamer arrived promptly
My product arrived extremely fast. Very happy.
already recommended to friends and family for juicers
Thank you for letting us know your thoughts Andrew if interested our blog is also available at the following link http://www.vitality4life.com.au/blog/ & has recipes, articles and advice. Thanks for shopping with us and Happy Juicing !
Vitality 4 Life Australia is rated 4.51 based on 144 reviews