Vitality 4 Life Australia Reviews

+61266807444

reviews@vitality4life.com

Unit 5 /10 Brigantine St, Byron Bay, NSW 2481

Tell us how Vitality 4 Life Australia made you happy

"Fantastic deal on my massage chair and was delivered without any issues. Thank you"
Hi Kylie,
Happy to hear you are enjoying your massage chair. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with!
V4L
Thank you for the feedback Kylie and thank you for shopping with us here at Vitality 4 Life
"Excellent product, great price and super fast delivery. Would recommend and buy from again."
Thank you for your feedback G, our team is always here to assist with any tips, advice or questions.
"Prompt and efficient with processing the order. Unfortunately the item ordered was out of stock so I had to choose a different colour. Service was satisfactory."
Hi Judith, Just touching base to see how your Vibroslim is going, so sorry about the black being unavailable, I hope you are enjoying the Pink. The Ex-Demonstration models are a great buy and do sell out straight away so I am glad you were able to still obtain one. Please let us know if we can be of any assistance at all and thank you for shopping with us at Vitality 4 Life.
"excellent service and product"
"Great company"
"ordered spare for little yellow steamer arrived promptly"
"My product arrived extremely fast. Very happy."
"already recommended to friends and family for juicers"
Thank you for letting us know your thoughts Andrew if interested our blog is also available at the following link http://www.vitality4life.com.au/blog/ & has recipes, articles and advice. Thanks for shopping with us and Happy Juicing !
"Awesome product, great after sales service :)"
"Am very satisfied with the product"
"Extremely pleased with the product I purchased and also the customer support offered. I would definitely buy from them in the future and recommend to friends."
"Not here yet."
Hi Murray, I hope by now you are enjoying your new juicer. I have recorded that the juicer arrived 6th May to you in Karratha. Please let me know if we can be of any assistance at all. Many Thanks The Vitality 4 Life Team
"Very quick delivery, product as described very happy with service."
"Love my juicer, it's the best, easy to use and easy to clean, the way it should be. Vitality 4 life is a good company, answered my email and phone calls quickly and to my satisfaction. Prices are good and I had free postage so made it even better. Thanks v4L I will shop with you guys again."
"Exceptional customer service and a great blender."
"Half the price of retail and delivered so quickly."
"It's a little early to actually write a review and judge the product. Perhaps you should consider for customers to use the product for about 2-3 months and then ask them to participate in a survey. Wolfgang Bose"
Hi Wolfgang, Thanks for your Feedback , we will list this within our merchant review section. It has been a little while now since using the product so please let us know if we can be of any assistance at all with the product. Thank you for shopping with us and we hope you are enjoying your juicer , we are always here if you ever needed any advice of tips please let us know.
"Have purchased from them a couple of times now. We were happy with the compariable prices and the fact there was free delivery - a VERY important factor for customers buying on line. One thing I would add though, is that I didn't find the website as user-friendly as I would have liked, and had to ring the office to navigate around to 'find' the actual filters I was looking for. Having said that, the customer service person was very pleasant and helpful."
Hi Linda, Thank you so much for your feedback and shopping with us here at Vitality 4 Life. We will soon be launching a new website with the aim to make it more user friendly based on feedback from our customers. Many Thanks again
Vitality 4 Life Australia is rated 4.51 based on 134 reviews