Vital Parts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vital Parts
Read Vital Parts Reviews

About Vital Parts:

We are a friendly and innovative Plastic, Rubber & Metal Components company based in Maidstone, Kent. Supplying a wealth of standard and bespoke products for use in a number of Industries from Automotive to Hospitality.

We operate online through our ecommerce store, offering free samples, next day delivery and complimentary 3-5 day delivery on every single order.

Visit us today at https://www.vital-parts.co.uk

customerservices@vital-parts.co.uk

Unit 17 Palace Industrial EstateBircholt Road

Tell us how Vital Parts made you happy
Martin Wild
Wanted some rubber feet for a new swimming pool heat pump that I’d purchased. Found just what I needed at Vital Parts. Just the job!
David Kearney
Ordered 10 rubber feet at a good price for my floor standing speakers. The delivery was quick and free.
Benito Sanchez
Wrong item. Waiting for returning items and get my money back. No reply to my enquire from customer service.
Hi Benito, apologies for the issues you experienced with this order. This has now been refunded for you as a gesture of goodwill, as we appreciate that the products you received were slightly different to the pictures on our website. From time to time due to the manufacturing processes involved with the smaller/larger product sizes, products can look slightly different to expected, but is something we are looking at on a pro-active basis to prevent further issues from arising. We hope that this hasn't put you off from using our service again. Kind regards, Josh B
Lynne Harris
Wrote a review recently to say good delivery time, good product - my order was for just over£40. However there was one glider short which caused wonky scratchy problems. I emailed Chris at vital parts and had received no response whatsoever after one week. Having given a review on line to that effect I received 4 new gliders by the next post. There was no letter or message with them just a package with 4 gliders (thank you, but I only needed 1 which as explained I had already purchased from elsewhere) - however, surely it is good practice to add a note to say herewith 4 gliders sorry for error hope this sorts out problem, or something to that effect!!!! I wonder what would have happened if I hadn't reviewed the product on line - would Chris eventually have answered my email - who knows. My advice is: if you have a problem with your order from this company then review on line if you want a quick response.
David Meare
I am happy to have been asked to write a review for Vital-Parts Ltd because not only have I been delighted by my dealings with them, I have already been recommending them to my friends. About 8 or 9 years ago I bought some really well made, powder coated garden furniture that had been manufactured in Germany. It continues to look almost new but the rubber feet had in many cases worn away about 18 months ago. The garden centre where I had bought them couldn’t help with replacement parts and I was resigned to having them scraping away at the concrete patio paving as I moved them around. Some weeks ago after replacing the paving I decided to see if I could find a supplier on the Internet. I found Vital-Parts right away. I found that they had a good guide to sizing so that I could determine which tube inserts would suit my chairs, and that they were happy to send me a couple of free samples so I could confirm my selection. They followed up with a pleasant email offering any further help I might need with anything else. The email reminded me that I have had a pair of three tread step ladders that have been relegated to outdoor use only for years. The protective feet on them have gone (disappeared in the mists of time). The result is that the tubes become clogged with debris and if they are brought indoors, it is all deposited over the carpet and anything scratchable is scratched. So I put 4 suitable feet for them on the order too. Everything was fine from delivery to fitting and I have been a very happy customer. The new chair feet, being inserts rather than boots are better than the originals. The old ones allowed water to seep in and be retained within them, causing a bit of out of sight rust and discolouration. Some dark green Hammerite paint is going to fix that. Well done Vital-Parts you’re highly recommended.
Verified Buyer
Prompt response & excellent service.
Vital Parts is rated 4.79 based on 988 reviews