Vital Parts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vital Parts
customer service
Read Vital Parts Reviews

About Vital Parts:

We are a friendly and innovative Plastic, Rubber & Metal Components company based in Maidstone, Kent. Supplying a wealth of standard and bespoke products for use in a number of Industries from Automotive to Hospitality.

We operate online through our ecommerce store, offering free samples, next day delivery and complimentary 3-5 day delivery on every single order.

Visit us today at https://www.vital-parts.co.uk

customerservices@vital-parts.co.uk

Unit 17 Palace Industrial EstateBircholt Road

Tell us how Vital Parts made you happy
Easy to order, delivered in good time.
Excellent website;good variety of components;pricing and delivery great!!!
I was extremely happy with your service and value for money'' And will be buying from you in the future. Many many thanks For a top service! ***** Nigel.
Excellent service and range.
Good website, clear and precise descriptions of the products and competitive pricing
Did exactly what I wanted
Excellent service in all respects with very fast despatch.
Prompt delivery good quality
Excellent service in answering my query followed by prompt delivery.
What a great company, friendly, helpful, cheerful and extraordinary value for money. Cant recommend them enough.
My initial dealings with Vital Parts wasn't a positive experience however,they picked up on my concerns and gave me a full refund. I was offered my original purchase free of charge once back in stock, but I declined as that was not my reason for the negative feed back. Customer services and the finance dept. have put everything right and for that I say thank you
I emailed and asked for a free sample, but given that, I did not receive a reply to this request. We later took the plunge and ordered 16 of the slightly larger version that in the list and took standard delivery. Funnily enough, the free sample arrived the same day at my home address on the day we placed the order. Delivery was super-quick but no name was on the address label so our poor office manager had to ask everyone in the office if it was theirs..... We'll be back as ordering was easy and fast. Thank you - we'll be back in the future.
Excellent range, excellent service. Have used items to replace items in caravan.
Exceptional service!
Excellent service. Parts received exactly as described.
Had exactly what I needed and it was dispatched very quickly.
Used twice. Good products with excellent communication and delivery. What more can you want.
Took me a long time to find a supplier for the product I was after who would send the exact number I needed. Fast efficient service, very satisfied
Prompt delivery and product was just what we needed
Good quality parts arrived in timely manner, although postage charge was a little expensive.
Vital Parts is rated 4.79 based on 1,093 reviews