Vital Parts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vital Parts
Read Vital Parts Reviews

About Vital Parts:

We are a friendly and innovative Plastic, Rubber & Metal Components company based in Maidstone, Kent. Supplying a wealth of standard and bespoke products for use in a number of Industries from Automotive to Hospitality.

We operate online through our ecommerce store, offering free samples, next day delivery and complimentary 3-5 day delivery on every single order.

Visit us today at https://www.vital-parts.co.uk

customerservices@vital-parts.co.uk

Vital Parts 5 star review on 3rd September 2019
Martin Wild
Vital Parts 5 star review on 3rd September 2019
Martin Wild
I was desperately looking for saddle feet for my chairs which didnt have it. I started looking at it and finally found that on ebay which was supplied by Vital parts. I directly went to vital parts and i found multiple products with cheapest price . I ordered only 2 parts to test the product and services and it was excellent. Then i ordered again and now i can say that i have really liked the products and excellent services. I would highly recommend this company which is very reliable.
Just what I ordered. All excellent
Very efficient and customer focussed. They telephoned to say they had not got a part in stock and offered an alternative to enable the order to be processed quickly for me. This was fantastic news.
Liked the way the website was designed so that all my questions were answered and help was available with all the confusing choices!
The parts I ordered were not available which was disappointing. I was called very soon after placing the order (good) to be told this. We agreed an alternative part which may or may not suit, to be determined. These parts were despatched very promptly (good). I am waiting to install one of the parts to check suitability.
Needed a specific pipe end bung and had looked everywhere then found just the thing at Vtal Parts.
Good prices and speedy delivery.
Very pleased.
Very efficient service, and helpful when I called for advice.
What a great shop this is. It has every 'thingy' that you'll ever need. They have all those little bits of plastic that you can never find anywhere. So it's grommets, glides, feet, fasteners edging stoppers and so on in every conceivable size. The prices are very reasonable and prompt delivery. A great time saver.
Customer service is excellent. The only issue I have is that the full quantity of desk feet I ordered was not available and I wasn't advised until I received the order.

Other than that the ordering process was easy and Kelsey was very helpful. We will definitely be using Vital Parts again.
Extensive range of products at reasonable price. Excellent customer service and prompt delivery.
Parts as described, quick delivery
Although we had a little trouble initially sorting out the right sized components, I now have 4 new protective ferrules for the metal legs of my spare bed after the original ones finally disintegrated. My grandchildren's wild bedtime antics will no longer cut up the flooring. Members of Vital Parts customer services team were friendly and helpful at all times.
Efficient service even with 1 foot missing!
Thank goodness for this website. I ordered an Armchair from another website online that came with a foot missing and to save the hassle of sending it Back and waiting weeks for a replacement chair I ordered a replacement foot from here and it is exactly what I’m looking for. Looks identical to the rest and is the perfect size. I am delighted with my purchase. Will keep this site in mind if I have anymore problems with faulty furniture. Super fast delivery.
Exactly what I wanted and website easy to use
Quality parts quick service
Although only small, Vital Parts dealt with my order promptly and efficiently and made me feel valued as a customer. Very pleased with the product and the service I received. Thank you
Great, prompt service.
I was sent a few free ferrules so I could choose which ones I wanted - my order came within a few days - I wouldnt get the range or number I wanted from B&Q or the like - a great service. John Hawley
Excellent service