Vital Parts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vital Parts
customer service
Read Vital Parts Reviews

About Vital Parts:

We are a friendly and innovative Plastic, Rubber & Metal Components company based in Maidstone, Kent. Supplying a wealth of standard and bespoke products for use in a number of Industries from Automotive to Hospitality.

We operate online through our ecommerce store, offering free samples, next day delivery and complimentary 3-5 day delivery on every single order.

Visit us today at https://www.vital-parts.co.uk

customerservices@vital-parts.co.uk

Unit 17 Palace Industrial EstateBircholt Road

Tell us how Vital Parts made you happy
Great service and products. Brochure easy to use and delivery on time will use whenever i need the products.
Bought new feet for stepladders, ironing board and clothes dryer. Arrived as promised and all good. Thank you!
Very good service, exactly what I wanted on time and at the right price
Every part of my order came on time I will use again if there is anything I need again
Excellent service. Should be able to place an order over the phone but the obliging nature of the team make up for that!
excellent service and goods delivered on time , will certainly use again
Parts as described, Excellent customer service
This was the second purchase from vital parts , and am very pleased with the products I received I would use them again.
I received the parts within the time frame they look good just need to fit them now
Did a search for some feet for my step ladders and it came up with vital parts. I was amazed at the range of parts available, ordering was easy and delivery was very good service. would definitely recommend vital parys
Great that there are companies like vital parts where you can get the replacement parts like the rubber ends to my crutches
Great products and really fast delivery
I needed something to cover the top of a wide, open-topped, round metal gate post. A web search search came up with a PVC cover of the right size, from Vital Parts. The correct part arrived promptly, and fitted perfectly. I have every hope it will protect the gate post for many years.
Good product, good price, fast delivery and great communication. Highly recommended.
Wanted replacement ferrule to cane and thanks to exact mm measurement got one that fitted exactly. Speedy delivery even ti Isle of Man.
Product as expected, good quality, quick delivery.
We required to have unusual chair feet in a grey colour to replace the original ones which had fallen apart. An earlier attempt to order some from another supplier had been unsuccessful as the measurements were incorrect. We were therefore uncertain of the exact size needed or if the colour we wanted was available so I contacted Vital Parts. I received very helpful guidance and was able to place our order very easily. The items arrived very quickly and are perfect (see attached photo). I thoroughly recommend this company.
thanks great service
First class service - was able to send sample tube insert for comparison which ensured correct replacement was specified. Excellent E-mail chat & the parts arrived ahead of schedule. Can't do better than that! Thank-you.
Nice to find a company that can supply "difficult to find" plastic fittings and that is also willing to accept small orders. So much easier than trying to hunt down such parts in the DIY sheds - usually without success. So glad I stumbled upon Vital Parts.
Vital Parts is rated 4.79 based on 1,090 reviews