Vistal Cleaning Products Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vistal Cleaning Products
Read Vistal Cleaning Products Reviews

About Vistal Cleaning Products:

Vistal Multi Surface Cleaner is an eco-friendly cleaner and restorer with multiple uses on hard surfaces all around the home and on boats and caravans. It removes stubborn dirt easily without using strong chemicals so it is safe for people, animals and for the environment. It restores the shine in kitchens, bathrooms, on boat hulls and fixtures, on caravan paintwork and fibreglass, on uPVC window frames, on stainless steel and other metals to name just a few.

service@vistalcleaningproducts.co.uk

Tell us how Vistal Cleaning Products made you happy
Ordered this from USA. Came fast and this stuff is incredible. Used it to clear an 1998 motor home that sat for 2 years. Took a lot of the oxidation and window rubber drips off.
No faults at all. Delivered safely cleaned a dirty stained camper van well ready for polishing.
Great product, saw some instant results with some elbow grease and this stuff. Definitely will recommend.
Prompt delivery
Very impressed with the way the Vistal cleaned and reduced the age marking on the sides of my caravan. Will go over the van again and hopefully, further reduction will be seen. Ian R , Pitlochry, Scotland
This is a first class product. 2nd tub that I have had. Used it to clean my motorhome and it brought it up fantastically.
Tried many other products even tcut and Cutting compound and Vistal was The one that did the job the easiest The motorhome now looks exceptional and brought back to life amazing brilliant on loads of other Surfaces as well great product
It arrived well packaged and quickly
No problems item arrived promptly and as described
Bought to clean my caravan brings it to a shine better than any shampoo and easier as didn’t need a hose just a wipe down. Bought the bigger size this time as everybody wants to try it out. L!!!!!
Very fast despatch
Fast, straight forward service with quick delivery.
Easy to order and very prompt delivery. Great service.
I found this product by accident some time ago. Really pleased with the cleaning abilities as I’ve bought more. Quite pricey I find but it does the job.
Advertised as the "be all and end all" to me the results were very average.
very easy to use very very good result caravn allmost looks like new especialy the plastics
I wasn't too sure about Vistal when I first used it on our motorhome but after changing the way I used it I discovered it worked really well. I found I had to rinse the product off before it dried to obtain the desired result. I was particularly impressed by how well it cleaned the rough finished plastic frames fitted round the various locker doors on the van. You do need a toothbrush or similar to clean in all the nooks and crannies but it is worth the effort.
WOW!what an excellent cleaning product on so many surfaces. My upvc windows including the glass are now like new. Many thanks
Wow, I wasn't expecting quite such good results!! Have used for the first time yesterday to clean a burnt saucepan, it was so easy the pan is shinier than before.
Fast efficient delivery