Vistal Cleaning Products Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vistal Cleaning Products
Read Vistal Cleaning Products Reviews

About Vistal Cleaning Products:

Vistal Multi Surface Cleaner is an eco-friendly cleaner and restorer with multiple uses on hard surfaces all around the home and on boats and caravans. It removes stubborn dirt easily without using strong chemicals so it is safe for people, animals and for the environment. It restores the shine in kitchens, bathrooms, on boat hulls and fixtures, on caravan paintwork and fibreglass, on uPVC window frames, on stainless steel and other metals to name just a few.

service@vistalcleaningproducts.co.uk

Tell us how Vistal Cleaning Products made you happy
Rubbish waste of money not what was showing on advertisement
A very smooth paste did remove most of the marks from our cupboards but not completely.
Bought to clean the caravan. Although it does remove black marks and cleans up the white surrounds to lockers it does leave a horrible white haze on my grey caravan so I will not be using it on a regular basis. Also bought it to get rid of dried on pigeon droppings but found a much better product that was designed to remove spider and bird droppings. It is also very expensive for what it is. I will not be recommending this product to my friends.
Amazed at the effectiveness of this product. It does exactly what it says on the tin
Product arrived promptly. Easy to use website.
Left residue which took a while to buff off
This product certainly works on stainless steel. My pressure cooker has never looked so good! Yet to use it on the black marks on the motorhome. My freezer door is much improved after a rub with Vistal, as is the draining board, and bathroom tiles. Very versatile product.
Very effective in cleaning black streaks
It’s the best cleaner I’ve ever used and it’s natural!!! The way it takes away the grime from the body and sealing strips is excellent. It’s a good workout, with the cleaning, then the rinse with a final polish. But motorhome now looks like new! Without chemicals. Excellent product.
This product is overpriced and is no more effective than a £1 pot of Pink stuff. If you want to clean and polish your caravan then I suggest you buy a product from Fenwicks. You can buy the sponges from any bargain shop and they do not last indefinitely. Asked if I could return the £20 overpriced pot of Vistal paste but they said as it had been opened I couldn’t.
As we explained to you in an email yesterday Louise, you do need to rinse or wipe away the residue after you cleaned. It doesn't work if you leave the residue to dry and then try to buff it off.
worked great as advertised
Vistal, a miracle cleaner, natural ingredients which is very important for me. Have cleaned my motorhome with it, still sparkly clean 3 weeks later, no elbow grease needed. I use it all round the house, spakling sucepans, upvc windows. Have recommeded it to several others.
Looks good I haven't had time to use it yet, but it came in good time well packed with two sponges.
I HAVE USED VISTAL CLEANING PASTE BEFORE AND FOUND IT TO BE EXCELANT FOR ALL SURFACE CLEANING PARTICULY BATH ROOM TILES I WOULD JUST SAY THAT BECAUSE OF THE RECESS WEAR THE BATHROOM TILES JOIN EACH OTHER I USE AN OLD TOOTH BRUSH WITH THE PAST ON I FIND THIS WORKS VERY WELL TO CLEAN THESE DIFFICULT PLACES.
The product was delivered as expected.
Fantastic product. it made a very dirty , tired toaster look amazing.
Fast and efficient service
Efficient and fast
I saw this product on you-tube and thought i would try it, the result is it is the best product I have tried to clean the streaks on my caravan. I thoroughly recomend it.
It does what it says on the tin
Vistal Cleaning Products is rated 4.75 based on 118 reviews