Vistal Cleaning Products Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vistal Cleaning Products
Read Vistal Cleaning Products Reviews

About Vistal Cleaning Products:

Vistal Multi Surface Cleaner is an eco-friendly cleaner and restorer with multiple uses on hard surfaces all around the home and on boats and caravans. It removes stubborn dirt easily without using strong chemicals so it is safe for people, animals and for the environment. It restores the shine in kitchens, bathrooms, on boat hulls and fixtures, on caravan paintwork and fibreglass, on uPVC window frames, on stainless steel and other metals to name just a few.

service@vistalcleaningproducts.co.uk

Tell us how Vistal Cleaning Products made you happy
Asked to write a review of this product I ordered before I actually received it. Arrived shortly after though and so far so good. Delivery delay likely due to parcel delivery issues in Australia at the moment. So no criticism of Vistal in that regard.
Dear Ross, I am sorry that your order hasn't arrived yet. Recent deliveries to Australia have been taking 2 to 3 weeks to arrive and we have just amended our delivery estimate accordingly for this shipping option. We've not been able to find out exactly why this is or how long it will continue. In the meantime I am sure it will arrive soon and would be grateful if you could let us know when it does. Regards, Andrew
With so many cleaning products in the market place and all the claims its really good news to find a product that quietly does its task quickly. Try it, you WILL surprised what it does. But best to keep it a secret at home or you could end up never seeing your tub of Vistal again. Delivery is really is speedy.
Excellent cleaning product, works wonders on UPVC windows. Used Vistal for years and never disappoints.
Bought this product after trying many different other cleaners and wow !! Fantastic
quick delivery
Does what it says on the tin. πŸ˜ƒ very pleased as I have used other products, but this one really works. πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
I looked at the glowing reviews before ordering and wasn't disappointed. Very impressed, both with the product and with the service I received.
Brilliant job done with cream on pvc and no odour
This cleaning product is really really good i have used it on our stainless steel sink and on the caravan and both times we have been really impressed by the finish they both finished with such a shine and it feels like there is a protective skin on both items .So were are well pleased with our purchase of Vistal cleaning power R Lupton
I really can’t believe how brilliant this product is! Used it on my kettle, toaster, oven glass, cutlery and kitchen cupboard handles - amazing!!
very good product got it for my faded motor home and worked well
Fantastic cleaning product. Used on upvc windows and I was stopped by a random passer by who asked what the product was so that they could buy some.
Magic on my vintage Dualit toaster, nothing else would clean it properly - almost looks as good as new! Great product, easy to use and no horrid chemical smell. Prompt delivery too.
Excellent product, did exactly what it promised to do!
Arrived within a couple of days.
Excellent, It covers a lot more area than I expected. I have no hesitation in recommend its use on a yacht.
The best cleaning product I've ever used. Used it to remove a black mark from my caravan. All previous products used didn't touch it. Visual removed it with little effort. Brilliant.
This product managed to clean about 3 years of neglect from the sides of my motorhome in an afternoon Easy to use and almost immediate improvment in condition I should have had this product during The Covid Lockdown but glad I purchased it recently
Does exactly as it says on the tin. Whilst not cheap I can see this tub doing my motorhome 3 or 4 times over.
Easy to order delivered on time
Vistal Cleaning Products is rated 4.75 based on 118 reviews