Vistal Cleaning Products Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vistal Cleaning Products
Read Vistal Cleaning Products Reviews

About Vistal Cleaning Products:

Vistal Multi Surface Cleaner is an eco-friendly cleaner and restorer with multiple uses on hard surfaces all around the home and on boats and caravans. It removes stubborn dirt easily without using strong chemicals so it is safe for people, animals and for the environment. It restores the shine in kitchens, bathrooms, on boat hulls and fixtures, on caravan paintwork and fibreglass, on uPVC window frames, on stainless steel and other metals to name just a few.

service@vistalcleaningproducts.co.uk

Tell us how Vistal Cleaning Products made you happy
worked great as advertised
Vistal, a miracle cleaner, natural ingredients which is very important for me. Have cleaned my motorhome with it, still sparkly clean 3 weeks later, no elbow grease needed. I use it all round the house, spakling sucepans, upvc windows. Have recommeded it to several others.
Looks good I haven't had time to use it yet, but it came in good time well packed with two sponges.
I HAVE USED VISTAL CLEANING PASTE BEFORE AND FOUND IT TO BE
EXCELANT FOR ALL SURFACE CLEANING PARTICULY BATH ROOM TILES
I WOULD JUST SAY THAT BECAUSE OF THE RECESS WEAR THE BATHROOM TILES JOIN EACH OTHER I USE AN OLD TOOTH BRUSH WITH THE PAST ON I FIND THIS WORKS VERY WELL TO CLEAN THESE DIFFICULT PLACES.
The product was delivered as expected.
Fantastic product. it made a very dirty , tired toaster look amazing.
Fast and efficient service
Efficient and fast
I saw this product on you-tube and thought i would try it, the result is it is the best product I have tried to clean the streaks on my caravan.
I thoroughly recomend it.
It does what it says on the tin
Ordered this from USA. Came fast and this stuff is incredible. Used it to clear an 1998 motor home that sat for 2 years. Took a lot of the oxidation and window rubber drips off.
No faults at all. Delivered safely cleaned a dirty stained camper van well ready for polishing.
Great product, saw some instant results with some elbow grease and this stuff. Definitely will recommend.
Prompt delivery
Very impressed with the way the Vistal cleaned and reduced the age marking on the sides of my caravan. Will go over the van again and hopefully, further reduction will be seen.

Ian R , Pitlochry, Scotland
This is a first class product. 2nd tub that I have had. Used it to clean my motorhome and it brought it up fantastically.
Tried many other products even tcut and Cutting compound and Vistal was The one that did the job the easiest
The motorhome now looks exceptional and brought back to life amazing
brilliant on loads of other Surfaces as well great product
It arrived well packaged and quickly
No problems item arrived promptly and as described
Bought to clean my caravan brings it to a shine better than any shampoo and easier as didn’t need a hose just a wipe down. Bought the bigger size this time as everybody wants to try it out. L!!!!!
Vistal Cleaning Products is rated 4.85 based on 88 reviews