Vistal Cleaning Products Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vistal Cleaning Products
Read Vistal Cleaning Products Reviews

About Vistal Cleaning Products:

Vistal Multi Surface Cleaner is an eco-friendly cleaner and restorer with multiple uses on hard surfaces all around the home and on boats and caravans. It removes stubborn dirt easily without using strong chemicals so it is safe for people, animals and for the environment. It restores the shine in kitchens, bathrooms, on boat hulls and fixtures, on caravan paintwork and fibreglass, on uPVC window frames, on stainless steel and other metals to name just a few.

service@vistalcleaningproducts.co.uk

Tell us how Vistal Cleaning Products made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Vistal Cleaning Products Reviews | 12th April 2020
Elaine Edmunds
Vistal Cleaning Products 5 star review on 29th August 2019
Elaine Edmunds
More Photos & Videos
very easy to use very very good result caravn allmost looks like new especialy the plastics
I wasn't too sure about Vistal when I first used it on our motorhome but after changing the way I used it I discovered it worked really well. I found I had to rinse the product off before it dried to obtain the desired result. I was particularly impressed by how well it cleaned the rough finished plastic frames fitted round the various locker doors on the van. You do need a toothbrush or similar to clean in all the nooks and crannies but it is worth the effort.
WOW!what an excellent cleaning product on so many surfaces. My upvc windows including the glass are now like new.
Many thanks
Wow, I wasn't expecting quite such good results!! Have used for the first time yesterday to clean a burnt saucepan, it was so easy the pan is shinier than before.
Fast efficient delivery
Quick and helpfull
This is a miracle product! Made my tarnished dualit toaster look like new.. have used it on everything. It really does what it says on the tin. Love that it’s environmentally friendly too. Have recommended it to everyone!
Very good at removing stubborn algae off Motorhome bodywork.
Seems good once finished, to total bodywork, being shiny, however can’t say I’ve noticed it being any better on my silver Motorhome as my Motorhome didn’t show signs of Dull paintwork in the first place.
Probably works better on white Or light coloured bodywork.
Excellent on our sink and cooker.
Would definitely recommend it.
Worked well easy to use
Great product. Will buy again
Great products and do what they say on the tin.
Used this all around my motor home and cleaned many other items to many to mention demonstraited to my friends we all we could not believe how good this product is.
Having seen the advert for Vistal in a Caravan Magazine, I thought it may help clean up my motorhome. When it came I tried it out and found it did what it said on the can. Well worth having to keep your motorhome/caravan in pristine condition.
Wow! Can't believe the difference this has made to the paintwork on my caravan. The black streaks and other marks have completely disappeared. Highly recommended.
This product is amazing . Camper van looks like new taken off all the grime . Cleaned cooker hood and many more things . Can’t recommend it enough.
Great stuff that Vistal it did a lovely job on my caravan its nice and shiny again
Received my order relatively quickly considering current lockdown. Have used it to clean my Motorhome and compared to previous products used it made a much easier job of removing marks that have at other times proved resistant to even the hardest of scrubbing. Went round a 6.4 metre long van and barely used much off the surface of the cleaner. It’s expensive but given how little I used the van should have plenty of cleans to come. All in all a great cleaning product that should make your life a little easier when faced with any major cleaning task!
Arrived before estimated time
Arrived before estimated time
Easy to use Multi surface cleaner with no mess and very little other tools required.
Vistal Cleaning Products is rated 4.90 based on 63 reviews