Vision Express Reviews

1 New Reviews Written
06AM
6AM

Tell us how Vision Express made you happy

"The staff at the Maidstone store are so rude. Never experienced anything like it in my life. Made to feel very unwelcome and disatissfied with the service. I will never be returning as I think the service is appalling. Couldn’t fault the eye exam itself, just the staff once I came out. It seems as though no one wanted to bother to help me. Lost a loyal customer."
Are you Vision Express? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Vision Express receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Firstly I booked online appt for this Sunday online for my toddler nephew. I walked a mile and a half only to be told that there are no appointments with optician on Sunday and that minimum age for the test is 4yrs. I can't see anywhere on the website regarding ages. It just says under 16. Also Sunday slit was open to book into online."
"Extremely brilliant customer service not at all pushy.Neil and the team st Tesco Extra Vision Express Store do a fantastic job"
"A young scruffy looking assistant wound me up so much. Rather than attend to my daughter with ASD that has a hole in her retina and was suffering from a unexplained issue with her eye, they were more interested in getting me to sign a form, (that was already signed) I am no longer welcome in the store, I say good riddance!"
"Had a contract for contact lens with tesco and then vision express took over and my monthly payment increases from £9.33 to £19.80 that is an increase of 112% within 3 months when i contacted them the attitude is like it or lump it, so off i went. Plenty of opticians out there"
"One lady member of staff at their Bath office was so impatient when i went to collect my glasses and told her they felt too loose even after tightening them and then i also found out that they made me pay full price for designer glasses but then gave me the demo ones on the floor that everyone had been trying on including myself. No wonder they felt loose! Will not recommend them or ever use them again! I was left furious!"
"I waited2 weeks for my appointment at tesco lee mill. Eye test and contact lense, I buy my lenses on line and have done for 20 years. I was informed by the optician that I needed the packet so she could check the size, I have never been asked the size before as I buy else where and only needed a new perscription and eye check. She refused to do my eye check. It was a complete waste of my time, as I could of gone else ware with no problems. with better service."
"Spent 150£ on 2 lenses who got chipped in 4 months of use. Poor quality, expensive. Will never buy again from them. Neither recommend. Keep away, save your time and money going somewhere else."
"Didn't like the way she tried to get us to go up in the price of glasses. I said what I wanted to pay for frames and the assistant moved up to nearly double. Don't think I will be going back."
"Extremely quick service, lenses at my doorstep within 2 days of ordering"
"Vision Express took over local Tesco opticians in the King's Lynn superstore and as a previous Tesco customer I got an invite for my eye test from them. First impression was very good, certainly the person who conducted the eye test was thorough and helpful. Unfortunately, the wheels fell off when it came to actually purchasing the glasses. Not only had the prices rocketed but the selection of frames was very limited. In particular the aviator-style frames I like weren't on offer - although when I went back about a month later they were in stock. I bought a pair of reading glasses and a pair of varifocals at a total cost of £251. The reading glasses are fine but the varifocals are useless - they're OK round my house but the range of focus is way too restricted for driving. I've been back twice and various adjustments were made that gave a slight improvement but in the end I've gone back to the glasses Tesco supplied for driving. With the VE lenses nothing is in focus over about 40 metres, with the old Tesco lenses everything is clear out to probably 100-150 metres - the VE glasses are simply too dangerous to use. It's now over the 60-day return period so basically they've taken my money and not provided the glasses I need."
"I felt listen to , adviced a promptly my needs has been satisfied. Great service"
"We had great customer service from Robyn. She was efficient and friendly which enhanced my mother’s experience. When picking by up the glasses an hour later Euan was thorough and patient. My mother has Parkinson’s so her movement made his job harder. This was in the Aberdeen shop today."
"11 week wait and counting for glasses. 2.5 week wait and counting for a reply from customer services email. No reply from customer services 'manager'. No one answers the phone. No communication from VE despite trying to chase up these glasses many times. Staff in store are rude and unhelpful. So far I feel like I've been ripped off of over £500 and don't know what to do."
"Staff members was Olivia & Carly. (the beautiful blonde lady) was especially helpful and me feel comfortable and had my glasses ready within a hour of being seen."
"Wrong prescription and bad quality varifocals."
"Do not use Vision Express. They are absolutely awful. Ordered some Glasses, was then told no lab to fit lenses but the glasses would be delivered in 10 working days which was already a stretch. 4 weeks later, 1 visit to find out what was going on, 1 telephone call a week later to find out what was going on. and still no glasses. A whole bunch of sorry's with absolute no follow through to solve the issue. Making matters worse Manager said he would look into it and call me, he never replied and still no frames. Absolutely awful. Use another opticians please and spare yourself the pain. Oh and my 1 star rating is too generous. Very poor- Doesn't even cut it. To V.E. Perhaps you should lessen your TV ad spend expressing how wonderful you are and put your resources into a little substance."
"friendly and professional. no pressure to purchase the more expensive frames. conveniently situated in local Tesco store so parking no problem unlike city centre opticians"
"Very poor customer service. I've paid for three month membership which was completely messed up. Nothing could be sorted by the phone, had to go directly to the store. Customer service people need serious training on how to get things done. Wouldn't recommend, it takes time and nerves to get rid of them. Very incompetent sales people."
Vision Express is rated 2.49 based on 39 reviews