Vision Direct Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Vision Direct
07AM
7AM

Tell us how Vision Direct made you happy

"Ordered my contact lenses from Vision Direct, competitive pricing and super quick delivery"
Are you Vision Direct? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Very fast order fulfillment, delivery always the next day."
"I've been a customer for a few years. They are consistently excellent - great web site, great value for money and really quick delivery. Highly recommend!"
"Amazing discounts"
"Low prices, quick delivery and great attention to detail (not to mention candies in the package)"
"I have always received fantastic service from Vision Direct. They send me a reminder every 3 months to order my contact lenses and solutions. The price is amazing! Much cheaper than at my previous opticion and they always arrive the next day. I wouldn't dream of going anywhere else. Highly recommended :)"
"Initially disappointed that I couldn't find my preferred lenses, the customer services team explained that they'd been discontinued and were available to recommend an alternative. With decent prices and next day delivery, there's not much more you can ask for."
"Very fast delivery, much cheaper than Specsavers and don't force you to buy hundreds at a time. Great service so far, thanks Vision Direct!"
"Always found the lenses very decently priced. They have a great range of legitmate brands which I trust and use. I was already very happy at the price, but my solutions also came with lense cases which I didn't expect. Also they have offers on at times and free delivery deals. Great for committed lense users!"
"Everything was Ok. The delivery was very fast and they advertise you when they will arrive."
"Quick delivery for eye products, and easy to set recurring orders :)"
"Excellent service"
"very fast delivery and Haribo included :-)"
Vision Direct is rated 4.92 based on 13 reviews