Vision Direct Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Vision Direct

How would you rate Vision Direct?

10 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Amazing discounts

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Vision Direct in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Amazing discounts"
Federico
"Low prices, quick delivery and great attention to detail (not to mention candies in the package)"
Ms Karen Southworth
"I have always received fantastic service from Vision Direct. They send me a reminder every 3 months to order my contact lenses and solutions. The price is amazing! Much cheaper than at my previous opticion and they always arrive the next day. I wouldn't dream of going anywhere else. Highly recommended :)"
Rich Hims
"Initially disappointed that I couldn't find my preferred lenses, the customer services team explained that they'd been discontinued and were available to recommend an alternative. With decent prices and next day delivery, there's not much more you can ask for."
"Very fast delivery, much cheaper than Specsavers and don't force you to buy hundreds at a time. Great service so far, thanks Vision Direct!"
Nazia Sana Tahir
"Always found the lenses very decently priced. They have a great range of legitmate brands which I trust and use. I was already very happy at the price, but my solutions also came with lense cases which I didn't expect. Also they have offers on at times and free delivery deals. Great for committed lense users!"
"Everything was Ok. The delivery was very fast and they advertise you when they will arrive."
"Quick delivery for eye products, and easy to set recurring orders :)"
"Excellent service"
M.G.
"very fast delivery and Haribo included :-)"
Vision Direct is rated 4.90 based on 10 reviews