Vision Motorcycle Training Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Vision Motorcycle Training

Tell us how Vision Motorcycle Training made you happy

"Id like to thank the instructors at Vision for their a great experience today, I had never riden a manual bike before so I'm thankful for your patience. I very much recommend to anybody doing your training with this company regardless of your previous experience."
"Would just like to say a huge thank you to vision and their team for a great day of cbt training.The knowledge,expertise,and patience are second to none.special thanks to pam for her help and advice.Also to Dane and amir I think his name was for their brilliant instruction and help had a really good relaxed day and I am now going to go with vision for my direct access mod 1 and 2 once again massive thanks and see you soon Martin c"
"What a fun day with the Vision staff. Their help and understanding was appreciated. This was my first experience on any motorcycle and everyone made me feel relaxed, gaving me confidence. I would recommend a CBT day with this company as I totally enjoyed the day. Thank you to everyone and hope to see you soon for future lessons."
"???? many thanks to everyone from vision for a great day today. Highly informative day from very patient and helpful instructors. Passing on their vast knowledge and advice . Highly recommended to anyone wishing to start out or improve their motorcycling skills . Thanks again ."
"Thanks to Dane and the team for a good informative CBT course. It was time well spent, listening to people who know their stuff."
"Completed CBT yesterday on my first time on a motor powered 2 wheel vehicle at 59 years old. Thanks to the patients, knowledge and thorough training of the guys at Vision. A special thank you to Dane, Steve, and the gang."
"Many thanks to Dane & Pam from the Vision team for their knowledge & expertise, both went the extra mile with a high level of training & coaching tips given which ultimately made me a better rider, just passed MOD 2 ! CG"
"Done my CBT with Vision was really good, Dane especially was very knowledgable and helpful couldn't do enough for you I am not training with them towards my full bike licence. 10 out of 10!!!"
"Very good instruction given what ever level you are at in your training. Paul is a great teacher and an asset to the company"
"What a fabulous bunch at Vision Motor Cycling training. Thank you for making my CBT day so relaxed and fun. Your professionalism and friendly attitudes helped me to relax So I could really take on board what was being taught. A big thank you to all of you and especially John , who had the patience of a saint during my road test. Maria ????"
"passed my cbt with vision for a scooter and offered chance to join another lesson before moving onto a geared bike, ahead of getting my direct access. very good training and good guys"
"Passed my CBT 17/04/2016 to enable DAS. Thanks to the team in making it a day of learning along with patience. Good humour but not deflecting away from the seriousness of being on the road. Kevin."
"Just completed DAS. Paul. what a fantastic instructor. Top of the pile for telling you exactly what your doing wrong and where you can improve. Tells it straight, just as I like it. The whole team at Vision made a probably pretty stressful time as chilled as possible. Cheers Dude Henare Karena"
"Hi to all you guys ;) :):) I PASSED CBT TRAINING JUST A FEW WORDS!!!!!! Thank you I really appreciate your help. I am eternally grateful for everything, you've taught me. Thank you for sharing your wisdom with me. Instructors like you are not easy to find. I really appreciate all the hard work you've done to help me. I am grateful for the positive learning environment you provided me with. I have learnt so much, thank you to you. I want you to know how much I value your support. Your lessons have been insightful and fun!!!! I have had so much fun learning with you all. Your approach to teaching inspires me. Thank you for being patient and helping me improve. I wholeheartedly appreciate everything you've done for me. Kind regards Mrs Jean Chalkley"
"From booking to completing my C.B.T was effortless and very enjoyable, all the staff are very informative and patient. Would definitely recommend them to anyone wishing to learn any part of motorcycle training and am looking forward to my own next session. Big thumbs up guys"
"I passed my CBT with Vision this weekend. They were amazing. I had zero experience on a bike, I'm female and suffer from pretty bad anxiety so it was a very difficult thing for me to do and I was expecting some mickey taking... The instructors were nothing short of superb, they have an awesome teaching style, making sure you have fun to build confidence and they fully explain everything. They make sure you feel absolutely no pressure to continue if you feel like you are struggling. If I decide to take my full bike license I will 100% use these guys. Fully recommend."
"Took my CBT with Vision recently after a long time away from a bike. The team were friendly, approachable and professional. Would have no hesitation in recommending them."
"Done my CBT today (30/1/16) and found it a very enjoyable experience. What ever I write now will not do justice to how excellent, friendly and professional the team of instructors were. The course gives so much for such little cost. Worth every single penny. Without a shadow of a doubt this is the place to go for motorbike training! I will defiantly be returning for future education for further licences. Thanks again for everything Andrew"
"Great bunch very fun day I was thinking it was going to be all serious but i learned so much and had a great day and passed everyone was great i will be 100% going back to vision when i decide to go for a full riding test"
"Excellent instructors created a very enjoyable, relaxed and informative day of CBT. Highly recommended."
Vision Motorcycle Training is rated 4.91 based on 124 reviews