Vision Motorcycle Training Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Vision Motorcycle Training

Tell us how Vision Motorcycle Training made you happy

"I had not been on a bike for 27 years and needed to do the CBT, a colleague recommended Vision Motorcycles...WOW what an amazing bunch of instructors. Professional, knowledgeable, patient and they make it fun (in a safe way). They got me through the CBT now I can’t wait to start lessons with them for progressing to a bigger bike. Choose Vision Motorcycles I promise you will not regret it. Thank you."
"Today I passed my Mod 2 after passing mid 1 last week and am absolutely thrilled! Paul was my instructor and was brilliant throughout . Calm, a sucker for detail, but with a great sense of humour that keeps you grounded. I highly recommend him. Pam is the administrator and keeps things running smoothly. Always ready to listen and chat and moreover make clear what was going to happen, with a wicked sense of humour again making the whole thing a lot less stressful. And the tea making is legendary! Thank you Vision!"
"Very happy, training was spot on, passed me through all my test. Also a friendly bunch :)"
"Brilliant riding school, with great staff who are friendly and professional. Thank you Pam for getting me all booked up with short notice. I can’t praise Dane enough for his knowledge and teaching skills. Made me feel at ease from the off which made the learning enjoyable and helped me secure my full licence on the first attempt. Thank you"
"Fantastically knowledgeable guys who teach at a good pace. I had no motorcycle experience at all, and was able to ride a geared 125cc to a safe standard upon completion of CBT. Highly recommended!"
"Great bunch, flew through CBT with Danes guidance. Will be back for test preparation."
"Very profesional & freindly team. Dane & paula helped me to learn how to ride properly & pass cbt 🏍😊 highly recommend vision to any one going for cbt the experience was fun & felt relaxed thankyou all 😊.."
"Great help. Got me through the CBT and on to a full licence . They are helpful and friendly. I would recommend them to any one."
"Was very helpful , patient and informative. Great days training , would highly recommend"
"Excellent instructors and admin staff made me feel very welcome from initial enquiry right through to training day. Instructors took time to understand what I wanted out of the day and how I wanted to progress. Wasn’t interested in selling unwanted or unneeded services just seem to genuinely want to get people on the road in the safest possible way regardless to experience or confidence. Having had a bad experience during a CBT some years ago Inwas doubtful that I would be able to do it but thanks to Dane and John I’m well on the right track now. Thanks so much guys"
"Pam & Paul were very friendly, welcoming and supportive. The sirs and pleasantries were in abundance however in the end we settled on first names only. Thank you both."
"Very friendly environment and staff who are down to earth and easy to talk to. Instructors are great at working on your individual needs to be able to pass your test. Great service and all together genuinely nice people, 100 percent will be returning."
"After having completed my CBT years before, I thought it was time to properly learn to ride a motorcycle. I found the teaching very thorough from start to finish, which gave me the skills and confidence to pass my full test with relative ease. I wanted to thank everyone at vision, especially Paul for making learning fun and to Pam for making it such an easy process. Kieran"
"I had a go at doing a CBT at a different school (which I won’t name here) and it was frankly a terrible service. I researched other schools and came to Vision, and instantly I could tell the difference in the quality of the service offered. Both Dane and John are great instructors and Pam is very helpful as well! From start to finish I was made to feel comfortable with what I was doing and that is the number one thing when you are learning! Amazing service from start to finish, can’t fault it. 5/5"
"I took CBT last weekend and thoroughly enjoyed the day. The instructors are highly professional, while also creating a warm and friendly environment. I have already booked further training and would highly recommend. Must also say thanks to Pam who is so friendly and helpful."
"I spent a month doing motorcycle lessons with Vision and passed my mod 1 & 2 first time. Paul Badham was my instructor and he was excellent! He is both experienced and knowledgeable, not to mention a real pleasure to work with. I mustn't forget Pam who was incredibly helpful and organised. I would recommend Vision Motorcycle Training to anyone who wants to learn how to ride a motorbike."
"All of staff who work here are really lovely, welcoming and very funny people to be training with! All of the staff have great knowledge and are always very helpful! I have often found that the instructors are very good at re-wording/instructing/giving examples in different ways and outlooks to "float your boat"/way of learning. I did all of my lessons with one instructor (John) as I preferred this route, however the option is available to use different instructors if you wish to! They suit to your needs, I.E request for lower bike, lower clutch and so on - absolutely FAB and so glad I went here, and nowhere else!! Especially as I am full time employed, and needed/wanted evening lessons - this was very helpful!! Passed first time!"
"Would recommend vision to anyone looking for training. Pam, Dane and the team were amazing. Made to feel very comfortable and relaxed. Training was very well planed and effective ( Got me through). Great service and advice from start to passing."
"Excellent staff who give great advice and training on my CBT today, look forward to getting some lessons in. Thanks Harry"
"Hi, I do recommend this riding motorcycle school to everyone. Mod 1 first attempt - pass. Mod 2 the same story. Friendly and honest team."
Vision Motorcycle Training is rated 4.91 based on 124 reviews