Virtalent Reviews

of reviewers recommend Virtalent
Read Virtalent Reviews

About Virtalent:

Virtalent is a premium Virtual Assistant service in the UK, offering PA and marketing support. Clients benefit from their unique matching process, a team of highly experienced Virtual Assistants, over-the-top support (and super helpful extras like holiday and illness cover!).

hello@virtalent.com

Front Suite, 1st Floor, Charles House
148-149 Gt Charles Street

Tell us how Virtalent made you happy
A Full-Stack Virtual Agency! I've been using Virtalent for a couple of months now. I'm absolutely delighted with the quality and breadth of service that they provide. I was initially hesitant because when you hear virtual assistant you think 'PA'. This is so far from the truth. To date, I've had design and development projects with Virtalent - in both areas they've turned out excellent, timely results. Companies like this will put traditional marketing agencies out of business. Would enthusiastically recommend.
Thank you for your wonderfully honest review Stuart!
Excellent, Professional Service. Sam Wilson at Virtalent was an absolute pleasure to work with. He created my website with such professionalism and attention to detail. I can not fault my experience with working with this creative and talented company. I would highly recommend Virtalent Ltd."
Thank you very much Lisa!
Virtalent clears space in our day and in our heads to focus on making Cosmic Kids even more amazing! Frances our virtual assistant is utterly reliable, full of initiative and an excellent communicator - I'm very happy we've found her. She's absolutely part of our team!
Thank you so much for these lovely words Martin. It's so great to hear that Frances has become part of your team!
Really pleased with my virtual assistant. It’s got so many little jobs off my desk. She’s even set up new systems and processes to make me more efficient. If your struggling to get to your important work, I highly recommend Virtalent!
Jo, this is wonderful to hear! We're really pleased your VA is having such a positive impact.
Virtalent is rated 4.98 based on 64 reviews