Virgin Media Mobile Reviews

10PM

daniel.fernandez@virginmedia.co.uk

Tell us how Virgin Media Mobile made you happy

Telephone
"Customer service is horrendous! Quippy recorded voices do not make up for not getting the help you need and waiting 20-30 minutes on hold before you get passed back and forth between teams. I have spent hours on the phone with Virgin only to end up with no result when they promised I would be receiving my SIM deal in the mail. Then... NOTHING! I don't enjoy being angry because all I wanted is a bloody SIM for my phone! It should ot be this ridiculously hard!"
Are you Virgin Media Mobile? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Virgin Media Mobile receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Customer service, the worst consumer support I have ever had. 4 days to create a contact, unable to finalise contract due to "Pre-Contract Credit Information documents and Credit Agreement". Unable to confirm T+C's due to my personal browser. been told by customer service that I have to use a different browser and disable my internet security... would not recommend this company for contracts. they have lost business from myself and company,"
"Good price and good customer service. Broadband speed is fast too"
"They deceiving me to give up on my previous supplier, but I realised that they forced me to a very bad deal. I had a lot of issue with their internet supply. Equipment issue and slowdown during weekends. After one year suddenly they charge me 20£ more and I realised that they gonna are just rubbish. So, I cancel my contract with them and going to pay initially more to get to my previous supplier :( Do not get deceived by advertisement. Go in details such as speed of internet. They're tricky!"
"Absolutely appalling. I cancelled within the 14 day cooling off period and then spent many hours on the phone to them after I continued to receive harassing letters and emails demanding money. Will never use Virgin Media again."
"Always stayed in contact and kept us in the loop"
"Upgrade when like clockwork from a monthly rolling sim - only deal to the new S9 I choose... got the device test drove a similar 'good feel in the hands' as they say in the device industry! But too small for my XL sized Glove Only hands so... processed the return still in process!... which is a pain... but they added a second device to my contract and sent out my final choice a more business focused Note 8 swiftly... boom now another network has lost its future upgrade next month definitely as I'm sticking with Virgin Media and going business broadband too! VM Mobile is like a can of beans... As a customer you get; Tin Label What is says on the Tin in the Tin .... truly that's all you want... beans when you expect beans!"
"Excellent broadband and good customer service. If your a loyal customer and are nice to them...they will offer you a good deal to stay. Tv service is ok but if your used to sky tv then you may find Virgins a little inferior!"
"Virgin Media contractors damaged my drive during recent works and refused to pay compensation."
"It is impossible to contact them"
"Great customer service on phone upgrade."
"I think virgin cable is the only choice for Internet connection by any measure EXCEPT PRICE. Based on ping, jitter, speed they are beyond compare, unfortunately they know it and price according."
"Upgraded to a new galaxy s8. All went pretty well."
"We moved into our new home with an installation date 2 days after we moved in only to find that we had been sold the product and they did not even have a cable in the area for another 6-8 weeks."
"Quick, easy and incredibly helpful customer service team."
"Very unhelpful customer service. Extortionate prices. Avoid at all costs"
"They didn't make me happy. They have infuriated me repeatedly and over a number of days/weeks/months. Most unprofessional company I have ever had the misfortune of dealing with. Call centre staff that blatantly do not listen. Refer you to other equally uninformed staff members. Complaints department make promises then fail to call back. Book engineers that fail to arrive despite being assured they would - and having to book the time off work to wait for said missed appointment. When the engineer did arrive he was extremely helpful, he was the only positive to have come from this whole disasterous experience. Even after 9 months they still haven't set my direct debit up - I can't pay via the website as the account number apparently does not exist despite that being the number quoted by them on my email invoice. I still also do not have a working landline. My complaint made by phone AND written letter has still not even been acknowledged let alone responded to. This whole debacle has gone on for so long now I cannot even be bothered chasing them up anymore. I wouldn't recommend them to anyone. I would use any and every other internet provider before using them again. If virgin media was the only internet provider then I would go without. A truly awful "service" and I hope someone from virgin is reading this."
"False advertising to trap people!! You don't advertise a package and when it comes to delivering you cant perform. Your services are worse than a third world country and I come from Africa. You ARE WORSE than any service providing company there. Well done."
"Would never use this company again! Impossible to speak to anyone."
"After a sales man signed up my 87year old aunt before Christmas (special offer) Went live 5th Jan 17 a week later phone not working. Booked engineer on automated system 2 days ago no one turned up. When I enquired why was told that it can only be booked by speaking to a human being despite being given a slot between 12pm and 5pm by automated system .was given an other slot still 2 days later no engineer.Was told no booking made as it's not shown on system. I have now decided to cancel my order with Virgin after not receiving a minimum speed guarantee by email or letter as faithfully promised by telephone after many reminders and promises to and from different Virgin staff. Which prove it's not just one or two making mistakes. But seems like company policy. .. Bye bye bye Virgin nice try Francis Doherty"
Virgin Media Mobile is rated 2.48 based on 21 reviews