Virgin Experience Days Reviews

Virgin Experience Days 5 star review on 22nd December 2019
Emma
Virgin Experience Days 4 star review on 21st December 2019
More Photos & Videos
The Choctails and Chocolates experience was great fun. We made a delicious chocolate martini and chocolate truffles. The experience was easy to book, although the venue isn’t very close to any underground station. My one gripe is that it states a “Choctails” experience which implies more than one drink. I wouldn’t have downed mine so quickly if I knew I was only getting 1 drink!
I was bought the Glass Blowing Experience for my birthday, it was the second time I did this and was even more enjoyable than the first time. Ricky is a great tutor and I've learnt such a lot from him.
I would definitely recommend it.
Shard ok. Disappointing Marco Pierre white restaurant, steaks average nothing special and staff very slow, I paid an extra £38 for chips and drinks and service charge !! and it's a fair distance away. Leave at least 1/2hr to get between the 2, by tube. It didn't leave me anytime to see any other sites or Christmas. Lights.
Not a good combination. Just do Shard alone and eat elsewhere.
Sorry,Not worth the money.
Went on an Original Chocolate making workshop. We had a really good time and learnt a little bit too! Would definitely recommend to any chocoholics.
Never go back to the Hotel we booked again I suggest one of your managers go to this hotel and see with what we had to put up with this hotel should not be on your site it spoiled our whole day/night that we booked 1 year ago
as we have now called this hotel Faulty Towers
I have had a few experience days through Virgin and every time ive found them brilliant! From helicopter rides to spa days its really a fantastic gift!
Easy to use & a brilliant experience
Excellent stay at the Vermont hotel Newcastle.. the booking process was very easy and the staff were extremely helpful!
Disappointing. I ordered a gift experience for a hotel with dining option for my newlyweds friends.
I haven’t been told in advance that the experience was ONLY available Mon-Thurd ( even if it was - which I really doubt, it must have been hidden somewhere in tiny print). My poor friends had to take a day off - which of course was NOT what I wished to give them as a gift. When they got to the Dumbleton hotel (in the Cotswolds ) they were given a small room ( Not the luxury/superior room that was promised) and the decor was apparently run down, with a really below the average bathroom. You advertise this experience as being worth of many star, you talk about being an ‘impressive’ and a beautiful wedding venue, but it was sad, uncared for and with uncaring stuff. Apparently the average age of the diners in the restaurant (dinner was included in the ‘experience’) was over 70, this should also be made clear on your website - the target audience. Say the truth. Don’t mislead your customers. Make sure that you are able to deliver what you promise. As of now, I won’t be buying from you ever again, and will make sure that my voice, as a respectable paying customer, will be heard by others which don’t deserve to be let down, or even worse let down their friends.
A brilliant 60th birthday present so easy to arrange. Excellent idea
Really enjoyed the gin tasting. Very knowledgeable staff.
Virgin Experience Days 5 star review on 18th November 2019
Good value for money, well organised day out. Done at our own pace so no need to rush about.
Recently booked the rejuvenate spa package at virgin experience in Solihull, the spa treatments were great, the beauticians were wonderful and attentive.

We were a bit disappointed that our treatments were so early and using the facilities came after. (not ideal and in my opinion not really spa day more treatments and gym pass)

What ruined our day was the stuck up and quite frankly rude receptionist on the front desk and the rude assistant in the coffee shop who looked down their nose at my partner and I.

No where on the website does it say they do not accept pyshical cash so me and my partner only took cash in the hopes of buying a lock for lockers. (rude receptionist thought it was ok to snigger when we said we didn't bring cards and was very judgmental)

The layout was terrible, the spa is not attached to the facilities instead you have to go the through the gym and through changing rooms to get to them, as it was me and my partner we were in separate changing rooms which meant we had to meet at the top of the pool so he could give me our belongings to put in the lockers.
Wedgewood Experience Day totally relaxing. Booking made so easy following simple instructions. No fuss or bother would recommend using Virgin Experience Days to everyone.
VIRGIN DIDN'T HONOUR THE VOUCHER. I tried to use my voucher which was worth approximately 200 pounds and virgin are saying that its been "used" already. They also wont give me any details about the person that apparently used it apart from the first name of Monica. They will not do anything more about this. Money down the drain!
Hi Stephen,

Many thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

We're sorry to hear of the issues you have encountered and we appreciate your frustration. Unfortunately, as previously advised by a member of our team, due to data protection we cannot divulge further information regarding the person that processed the exchange. However, we recommend contacting the company that you obtained this voucher from, as they may be able to provide further information.
Very dissapointing
This was bought for me as a Valentine's present and it was worth every penny that my partner spent! From the venue itself, to the quality of the food, to the performance by the cast, it was fantastic from start to finish. The three main actors were great and made everyone feel strangely welcome. It was such an immersive experience that involved in single person there that night and I would happily pay to go again. I wasn't sure what to expect at first but am so glad we had the chance to go.
Excellent range of experiences and of surprisingly good quality. I went to a comedy show for my birthday using this service and loved it. Would 100% recommend it.
Food not nice and very rushed
Fantastic Service. I had a one night stay in the big blue hotel in Blackpool. Great food and facilities.
Virgin Experience Days is rated 4.10 based on 2,080 reviews