Virgin Atlantic Airways Reviews

63% of reviewers recommend Virgin Atlantic Airways
10PM
10PM

About Virgin Atlantic Airways: Virgin Atlantic was recently voted “Favourite Scheduled Airline” at the British Travel Awards and is one of the world's best known and most loved airline brands.<br /> <br /> Its one of the world’s leading long haul airlines.<br />

Customer.relations@fly.virgin.com

Flights
Holidays Abroad
Hotels & Accommodation

Tell us how Virgin Atlantic Airways made you happy

"Great customer service emailed with a question got a email next day. Came with 2 days so ready for blthe birthday we bought it for."
Are you Virgin Atlantic Airways? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Managed to book my flights, car rental and insurance all from the one site. Love the convenience."
"Excellent experience"
"They actually cancelled my contract after trying for a while, also after multiple attempts at them to reduce my bill, although they did this by trying to reduce my service, so technically not reducing my bill. Anyway all good now."
"This was a 60th birthday present and it was so easy to arrange. I do not often give a 'gushing' review but would highly recommend U Drive cars for a fantastic day."
"good service"
"Regardless of how often my husband and I fly or how much we upgrade ourselves into premium seats, the service is dreadful. The flight attendants do not care if customers are happy and treat their job like a chore. We always end up being more polite then the person helping us and feel like we are bothering them. Virgin has really gone down hill over the last few years and we hate even using our points that we have accumulated over the last few years. Sir R Branson should be embarrassed!"
"Virgin used to be my favorite way to fly, they were more professional and offered a better level of service than everybody else who flew long haul. BUT.... on my last 2 flights with them I have been deeply disappointed the plane was dirty both times. The staff were over stretched due to not enough cabin crew and the food was the worst I have ever experienced. I used to fly with vigin 8 times a year for my job ( LA to London), I now fly Air New Zealand which is amazing. Sorry Virgin but you won't be getting my business again until you upgrade your planes and service."
Virgin Atlantic Airways is rated 3.63 based on 8 reviews