Virgin Atlantic Reviews

72% of reviewers recommend Virgin Atlantic

Tell us how Virgin Atlantic made you happy

21.5 minutes
Avg Email Response Time
"My flights to West Palm Beach with Virgin Atlantic and return to Heathrow via Atlanta, was a very smooth and a pleasant excellent experience my first trip to America. I had to change flights on the return to U K due to a family emergency in USA by 3 days This was done by (Jeff) at Virgin booking centre who sorted my travel plans out for me for my return to the U K Many thanks Virgin and Jeff at booking centre."
Are you Virgin Atlantic? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Great service from previous experience and cannot wait to travel with them again."
"i recently traveled on virgin atlantic plane the 787 it was really good but the only thing stopping it from being excellent is that i booked premium economy expecting more legroom and space but the couple in-front of me when they recline their seat i couldn't move an inch their right when they say you get extra legroom but what they dont say is if someone reclines their seat you have no space at all personally i felt i wasted money paying for an upgrade when i find you get enough legroom in economy even when it's recline and you can still move premium economy is a complete rip off. i find there's only 3 class on virgin economy, rip off economy and upperclass. keep your money and sit in economy"
"Was a bit tearful en route to LA via NY Thur/Fri 15/16 June, on departing the flight was overwhelmed by kindness of two stewardesses who had created a goodie bag to wish me a happier time ... all the staff were brilliant. Thank you so much Flight VS05 x"
"They transported my pet dog from UK to USA with a minimum of fuss"
"We have been using Virgin for over 10 years now and have nothing but praise for the airline and the staff. Nothing is too much problem, we have been able to upgrade our flight using the air miles we have collected and had use of the VIP lounge. Granted the food could be different to chicken or beef as a choice. The only down side is that they have joined forces with Delta where the crew are on the mature side rather the younger person that Virgin employ. Long live Virgin."
"Virgin Atlantic always give great customer service."
Information
"Virgin Atlantic certainly knows about customer service"
Price
"Great pre-flight service from Virgin_Atlantic, very friendly & helpful phone call. Looking forward to flying on Tuesday!"
Price
"Thanks virgin Atlantic excellent flights & service in premium as always"
Price
"Best airline I've ever flown. Incredibly friendly and helpful staff. Very attentive. Lots of food throughout the flight and good movie and music selection."
Price
"Great service, friendly employees, great food and entertainment and seat and space were plenty and comfortable!"
Price
"Top class service much better than BA"
"Awful experience with them yesterday,"
Price
"Spent time reserving a seat online for family member to sit next to us on plane. Checked in to find Virgin has reallocated the seat to another person and moved our family member. When brought to their attention, there was nothing but empty apology and "seats are only reserved when you check in", so why do they get us to waste time prior to the flight? Very angry unhappy customer who will never book with Virgin Again."
"Given misleading information when we booked 'extra leg room seats' which caused lots of problems. And by far the worst airline food I've ever had - disgusting. Won't be choosing Virgin again..."
Price
"Virgin are a terrible airline, I will never use them again."
"Virgin have gone down hill over the past 5 years, the flights are always understaffed, rude and unhelpful. I now fly Air New Zealand when I travel to LA its such a much more enjoyable experience."
Virgin Atlantic is rated 3.94 based on 18 reviews