VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids

About VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids: VIP are a premium Electronic Cigarette and e-liquid company based in the UK. VIP manufacture and supply E-Cigarettes and a range of ECig accessories. As the UK's most established E-Cig company, VIP are commited to product innovation, great customer service and total commitment to their customers.

admin@vipcig.com

VIP, Units 3-8, Bury South Business Park, Riverview Close

Tell us how VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids made you happy

"Great tobacco liquid and super fast delivery every time."
Thanks for the great 5 star review! We are happy to hear that your order arrived quickly.

Nicola - VIP Customer Care
"VIP E-Liquids are the best. Odering and delivery service is faultless"
Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a positive review about your VIP experience! We aim to provide the best service and get your order to you as quickly as possible.

Nicola - VIP Customer Care
"I think there great I have even got my mum on one and we haven't had a normal fag since thanks"
Hi Joyce,

Thanks for the amazing review! It’s great to hear that you are enjoying VIP and the products we sell

Nicola - VIP Customer Care
"A smooth and tasty liquid. The best of all that I have tried. Dispatch and delivery is always very prompt"
Hi Jackie

Thanks for the excellent review. We are happy to hear that your order arrived quickly and that you are enjoying your items

Nicola - VIP Customer Care
"Absolutely brilliant , very helpful and delivery came in really good time. Many thanks."

"Really great flavour"
Thanks for the review. It’s great to hear that you have found the VIP liquid for you! All customer feedback is very greatly appreciated.

Nicola - VIP Customer Care
"Excellent service and delivery"

Nicola - VIP Customer Care
"Excellent speedy service and quality highly recommended"
"Quick delivery as always. Good price and taste ok."
Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a positive review about your VIP experience.

Nicola - VIP Customer Care
"I bought a starter kit on 11th of this month, delivered within 10 days. Problem occurred as the product and consumables were no longer supported by the manufacturer. I rang VIP today and spoke with Arron. I explained the problem and Arron was completely understanding and helpful. A replacement has been supplied free of charge and Arron apologized for the inconvenience. Although I have had to change my initial selection, VIP managed the problem with calm courtesy and efficiency. Thank you Arron."
"I’m a happy man when it comes to the V.I.P. shop that is based in Hyde. The manager sure know what he is talking about I started with V.I.P. then found a different shop but found myself slipping, when I returned to V.I.P. the manager certainly put me back on the right path. I have visited other V.I.P. stores around Manchester, I must say the manager from the Hyde branch should give them some training. Thank You V.I.P. Hyde"
"Having used VIP numerous times, I have no complaints. With swift deliveries and quality items, the choice to use VIP isn’t hard."

It's great to hear that your orders arrive with you within the expected timescale.

Customer feedback is very greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards, Hannah - VIP Customer Care
"Top fluid best one out there 👍"
"Next day delivery! Products well packaged"
Thank you very much for the five star review! It’s great to hear that your order arrived within the expected timescale!
"Arrived quickly and a great juice, bit more expensive than some but well worth the difference."
"Ordered a variety of liquids, I prefer VIP brand but each to their own. Vast amount to choose from and usually arrives no later than 2 days. Extremely happy with service."
"Really like these especially blueberry and banana"
"Great choice of flavours for E-liquids, super fast delivery, fantastic deals. Everything you need for your vape in one place."
Hello there!

We are pleased to hear that you are enjoying our range of E-Liquids and that they arrive with you within the expected timescale.

All customer feedback is very greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards, Hannah - VIP Customer Care
"Great product, won’t use any other liquid."
Thanks for the review.

It’s great to hear that you have found the VIP liquid for you!

All customer feedback is very greatly appreciated.

Please keep an eye on our website for exciting deals and new products!

Kind Regards, Hannah - VIP Customer Care
"Quick delivery and as described taste. One of the cartomisers failed to work but hey ho."
Hello there!

Thanks for the review.

We are pleased to hear that your cartomizers arrived with you promptly and that you are enjoying them.

If you have any future queries or if you would like to speak to us about your product please do not hesitate to contact our friendly VIP Customer Care team on 0161 413 0370 or email admin@vipcig.com.

Kind Regards, Hannah – VIP Customer Care