VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids Reviews

of reviewers recommend VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids
Read VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids Reviews

About VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids:

VIP are a premium Electronic Cigarette and e-liquid company based in the UK. VIP manufacture and supply E-Cigarettes and a range of ECig accessories. As the UK's most established E-Cig company, VIP are commited to product innovation, great customer service and total commitment to their customers.

customercare@vipcig.com

VIP, Nicoventures Retail (UK) Ltd, Minerva House, 63-77 Hornby Street, Bury, BL9 5BW

Tell us how VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids made you happy
Janet was extremely helpful when placing my order over the phone as she explained how I could actually get more E Liquid bottles for the same price... Many thanks Janet x
Hello there Janice,

Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad to hear that you are enjoying your VIP products and that you are happy with the service provided by the VIP Customer Care team. We aim to provide excellent service to each and every customer!

If you ever require further assistance, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our friendly VIP Customer Care team on 0161 413 0370 or drop us an email customercare@vipcig.com.

Hi,
I have been vaping for 9 1/2 years and tried hundreds of e-liquids before sticking with VIP Black Ice Blast about 6 years ago. Before ordering my regular bulk supply I noticed there were lots of negative reviews re VIP changing liquid supplier. I was very concerned, no actually extremely worried as the reviews were pretty scathing. Instead of ordering my usual 10 bottles I opted to try 3.
I'm delighted/relieved that the new Black Ice Blast liquid is really nice. I love it and will be ordering another bulk supply. Please don't let the negative reviews put you off ordering. Clearly the new liquid isn't to everyone's taste, but for me it's great. I think I actually prefer it to the old stuff. Give it a try and make up your own mind. After all, we all have different tastes.
Thanks VIP.
Joseph
Hi there,

Thank you Joeseph for a great review. We are pleased to hear that you have found the VIP liquid for you! All customer feedback is very greatly appreciated. Please keep an eye on our website for exciting deals and new products!

If you have any queries, or ever require assistance, please do not hesitate to get in touch with the friendly VIP Customer Care team by dropping us an email on customercare@vipcig.com or you could give us a call on 0161 413 0370.

Many Thanks,

VIP Customer Care
Janet was 100% helpful. She is an asset to your company and if I ever have a problem again it will be Janet I will ask for help.

VIP Customer Care
Absolutely excellent staff, product and delivery.

On this occasion Janet has gone the extra mile and sorted the wood from the trees and all with a delightful professional, knowledgeable and really lovely and personable manner.

VIP Customer Care
I cannot praise this firm enough. One order was incomplete. This they rectified immediately, no queries, delays. Janet was the star providing this first class service.

VIP Customer Care
There are no complaints ref the product itself, our problem is with the new child safety modification (I believe this is from a new supplier). The only way I could get the tops of the bottles was with a pair of pliers. I accept that this is not your fault but the fault of your supplier, apart from that your product is excellent and I will keep using it.
Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to share your VIP experience. Please accept our sincerest apologies for any troubles you have encountered with these new liquids.

Your loyalty and support for our brand is greatly appreciated and with your feedback, we can make the necessary changes to improve our products and the lives of our customers. A member of our Customer Care Team will be in contact with you soon to find out more information and answer any questions you may have.

If you have any questions in the meantime, you can contact us on 0161 413 0370, or send me an email to reviews@vipcig.com.

VIP Customer Care
Most unusually, one delivery arrived without to packs. I contacted Janet at VIP Premium and, without more ado, replacements were sent. Great firm to deal with.

VIP Customer Care
Easy to order and fast delivery

VIP Customer Care
I spoke to Janet this morning and her customer service skills are second to none. Very satisfied with the whole experience.

VIP Customer Care
World-class customer service from Janet at VIP this morning. Thanks ever so much.

VIP Customer Care
CustmrSrv is excellent especially if you get Janet she is always so helpful and willing to help any problems.

VIP Customer Care
This has been a great site over the years until now. Unfortunately all of my recent liquids (updgraded recipe) order have been returned for a refund. I have now found a new supplier, much better liquid flavours. Its such a shame. If VIP ever go back to the old liquid supplier, please let me know, I would be back in a flash, but until then, I will have to spend my money elsewhere. So, sad, I cant fault this company on anything until now but I am sure they will agree, a good vape is everything !
Otis was extremely Helpful and resolved the matter completely. A credit to VIP. Thank you.
Best wishes
Richard Beardmore

VIP Customer Care
Had a delivery go missing for the first time since I started using VIP some 3 years ago so called and spoke with Janet who was wonderful, polite and entertaining. She apologised and arranged for a replacement order to be sent out. Thank you very much, I really appreciate it. I have always found the VIP staff to be friendly, helpful and lovely people who put the customer first and Janet is yet another example of this. It is one of the reasons I keep coming back.

VIP Customer care
Excellent service and postal delivery.

VIP Customer Care
Nicola (hopefully I have your name correct) is a real asset to this company - she is knowledgeable, personable and gets the job done in a polite and efficient manner. I trust her and feel sure that when I have a concern she solves it like magic.

VIP Customer Care
I had a problem with the etank Pro2.Spoke to Otis and the problem was sorted out quickly and efficiently and was very helpful and friendly.Thanks

VIP Customer Care
Had a problem with the Vype etank Pro2.Spoke to Otis and the problem was sorted out quickly and efficiently with a friendly attitude.Thanks.
Hi there,

Thanks for the positive review and feedback. The VIP Customer Care team strive to provide a professional yet friendly service to all of our customers and we are always willing to go the extra mile! We hope that you enjoy your VYPE eTank Pro 2.

If you ever require any further advice or assistance, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our friendly VIP Customer Care team on 0161 413 0370 or drop us an email customercare@vipcig.com.

VIP Customer Care
Fantastic service and prices great service will use from on thank you and stay safe
hi there,

VIP Customer Care
Julie and Holly always welcome you with a smile. They always listen and are very good to tailor my needs. I short I highly recommend the kiosk for whoever wants great customer services.

VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids is rated 4.53 based on 2,450 reviews