VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids Reviews

of reviewers recommend VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids
customer service
Read VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids Reviews

About VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids:

VIP are a premium Electronic Cigarette and e-liquid company based in the UK. VIP manufacture and supply E-Cigarettes and a range of ECig accessories. As the UK's most established E-Cig company, VIP are commited to product innovation, great customer service and total commitment to their customers.

admin@vipcig.com

VIP, Units 3-8, Bury South Business Park, Riverview Close

Tell us how VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids made you happy
Products are brilliant. But I always have problems with delivery. I’ve paid for next day delivery a few times now. It seems to be pot luck. Currently still waiting four days in to paid next day delivery.
Good Morning Michelle,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a positive review about your VIP experience! We aim to provide the best service and get your order to you as quickly as possible and all feedback is very greatly appreciated.

If you ever require any advice or assistance regarding your parcel or delivery information. Please do not hesitate to get in touch with our friendly VIP Customer Care team on 0161 413 0370, who would be more than happy to answer your queries.

Best Wishes

-Grant-
VIP Customer Care
After a very bad experience on a stall in the white rose centre Leeds with the area manager who was covering at the time, I spoke with Hannah at the customer service team who went above and beyond to help me. I bought a new battery pack on the 11/02/19 and didn’t go to use it until the 16/02/19 as I was waiting for my old one to completely break, when I went to use the new one, I found the seals broken, no covering on the battery itself and went I went to use it, it was coming up with the notification of been low charge after charging it for 1 hour. I then took it into the stall to get help only to be told that this was my fault and I have screwed it on too tight causing the battery cell and rubber lining to drop and split, I was shocked that I have been told it was customer damage and I would have had to by a new one by the area manager (I have been using VIP for the past 2 years so I know how to screw a top onto a battery) I then proceeded to ring customer service as I am in customer service myself and was met by a lady called Hannah, she was very understanding a very helpful and is sending me a brand new one out for me. the area manager needs training on customer service and to not place blame on a customer for faulty products and Hannah needs a promotion! Thank you Hannah you are the only reason I have given 3stars, otherwise it would have a 0 if possible
I don't find it as good as I used to. The cartridges don't last as long and the strong taste diminish after a few puffs. I
Good Morning,

Thanks for taking the time to review your VIP Vaping Experience.

All feedback of our products is greatly appreciated, regardless on whether it is positive or negative and I will ensure that it is passed on to our product's team to investigate the batch.

Please can you contact the VIP Customer Care team via e-mail on admin@vipcig.com with your order details so that we can assist accordingly.

I look forward to hearing from you!
I ordered four bottles of menthol e-liquid on the 8th January and paid for DPD next day delivery. I was informed that the e-liquid would arrive on the 10th January, and waited for my slot but it never arrived. The next day I received an email saying that the liquid would arrive on that day, and it did. However, it is a bit disappointing as I paid for next day, though this may be DPD's fault rather than VIP. Also the cardboard packaging that the bottles arrived in was quite battered, so I think they need better storage/ packing.
Good Morning!

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review of your shopping experience with VIP.

We aim for all order's to arrive with our customers in a reasonable state and I'm very sorry to hear that this was not the case with your recent order.

We would like to work with you to resolve this issue. Please contact the VIP Customer Care team on 0161 413 0370 or E-mail us on admin@vipcig.co.uk so that we can investigate this issue directly with the courier.
I enjoy the variety of liquids available, but find the quality of the rebuildable clearomisers poor and although I've transported them in padded surroundings have had to dispose of at least 5 purely because the leak.
Good equipment but when looking for replacements been out of stock for weeks so no choice but to go elsewhere
Ok, normally I would give 5 stars, but the taste and colour of fluid has changed?? British gold Tabasco has definitely changed in taste. I thought maybe it was just me and didn’t say anything to my wife, but after filing her tank, she commented on it immediately. Not sure what’s changed but has a very sweet taste now, no where as near as good as the original.
Was very happy with VIP, but have stopped shopping with them since my favourite cola e-liquid has been taken off sale.
Don't buy the vanilla flavour cartomizers, it is the worst flavour I have ever tasted.
Don’t use the liquids
Very nice company with great liquid when they actually decide to tell you things are out of stock/discontinued that also helps but they don’t always do that
It's good quality but very old style
Ordered 3 e-liquids last Friday, Saturday sees 3 for £10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have used VIP for the last 4 years and I love the Triple Ice Vip liquid. I use a photon but recently I have found that the coils are running out within 2 days - so I am going to have to rethink what I use as the vape as I am having to rebuy now on a regular basis
The cartomisers don't always work. I have complained, but got no response from you. Generally though, VIPs are good and enjoyable.
Too expensive and they don’t seem to last as long as they previously did.
Really good vaping device. Only downfall was inconsistency of vape produced not sure why it does this.
good value, however I don't like the golden tobacco. Have noticed the lower nicotine cartridges don't last anywhere near as long as the higher ones so will buy these in future. The Vype is really easy to use and the battery is long lasting.
Hello there! Thanks for the review. We are happy to hear that you are enjoying your vaping experience with your VIP products. If you have any queries please don't hesitate to contact the VIP Customer Care team on 0161 413 0370 or email admin@vipcig.com.
Kind Regards, Hannah - VIP Customer Care
What has put me off is it leaks
Good Morning,

Thank you for your recent review with us here at VIP. I am very sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your device.

If you would like me to help troubleshoot the problems you are experiencing with this device, please drop member of our friendly customer service team a call on 0161 413 0370 or drop us an email to admin@vipcig.com letting us know which device it is that you have and we would be more than happy to help!

Kind Regards,

Daisy, VIP Customer Care
Fast delivery. Well designed web page.
Hi there, Thank you for the great customer feedback and the review.
Kind Regards