VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids Reviews

of reviewers recommend VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids
Read VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids Reviews

About VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids:

VIP are a premium Electronic Cigarette and e-liquid company based in the UK. VIP manufacture and supply E-Cigarettes and a range of ECig accessories. As the UK's most established E-Cig company, VIP are commited to product innovation, great customer service and total commitment to their customers.

customercare@vipcig.com

VIP, Nicoventures Retail (UK) Ltd, Minerva House, 63-77 Hornby Street, Bury, BL9 5BW

Tell us how VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids made you happy
Most excellent customer services. High praise to Janet for her help.
Excellent customer service!
I contacted them because of a problem with my order, Nicola Thompson emailed me back within 5 minutes with a solution that was more than satisfactory.
I became a customer of VIP because of their excellent prices and free delivery but it's their customer service that will keep me coming back.
I would like to express my thanks and appreciation to Janet Duckworth who dealt with an enquiry I had about the Vype Etank Pro 2 kit. When it arrived, I found that the liquid was leaking from the device, despite there being no gaps in the components. She very kindly arranged for a new replacement, without any issues, and it arrived very quickly. Great customer service Janet, thank you!
Good Morning Janey,

Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad to hear that you are enjoying your VIP products and that you are happy with the service provided by the VIP Customer Care team. We aim to provide excellent service to each and every customer!

If you ever require further assistance, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our friendly VIP Customer Care team on 0161 413 0370 or drop us an email customercare@vipcig.com.

VIP Customer Care
Had the pleasure of speaking with Janet today , what a star ! She is exactly what customer service is all about , and definitely went above and beyond for myself today . Thanks Janet !!
Hi Sam.

If you ever require any further advice or assistance, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our friendly VIP Customer Care team on 0161 413 0370 or drop us an email admin@vipcig.com.
Kind Regards, Daisy – VIP Customer Care
Yet again, brilliant service from Nicola. She chased a delayed order, meanwhile sent a replacement. The best !

VIP Customer Care
Thank you Janet for your wonderful customer service! Amazing how quickly you got the issues sorted and how professional you were. All sorted!
Brilliant!
Morning Nicola,

VIP Customer Care
Very happy dealing with VIP. No problems at all. Promotional offers are really good and save quite a bit of money. Delivery is usually free with promotions.
Good Morning Eve,

VIP Customer Care
I love my ePod and ePen, and the various flavour pods. Vype is great quality, and if you have any queries their team are so helpful and friendly. Janet was more than helpful today
Good Morning Chrissie,

Thanks for the positive review and feedback. The VIP Customer Care team strive to provide a professional yet friendly service to all of our customers and we are always willing to go the extra mile! We hope that you enjoy your Vype ePod Starter Kit.

If you ever require any further advice or assistance, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our friendly VIP Customer Care team on 0161 413 0370 or drop us an email customercare@vipcig.com.

VIP Customer Care
I PURCHASED THE NEW SMOKING DEVICE NO MESS NO E LIQUID ON YOUR FINGERS OR HANDS THANKS TO THE STAFF IN THE CRAMLINGTON SHOP ALL VERY HELPFULL A GEORDIE LOCAL LAD
Good Morning George,

Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad to hear that you are enjoying your VIP products and that you are happy with the service provided by the VIP Customer Care team at our Cramlington Store. We aim to provide excellent service to each and every customer!

VIP Customer Care
Excellent company to purchase from. We had some problems with couriers not this companies fault. I had a super lady called Janet dealing with my concerns. Janet dealt with it superbly. She kept me in the loop throughout the concerns and emailed me confirmation of what she was doing . I have used this company for many years and have no hesitation in recommending them and Janet . Fabulous company to use .
Good Morning Jane,

VIP Customer Care
excellent reliable service would not shop any where else
Good morning Lynne,

VIP Customer Care
Janet was extremely helpful when placing my order over the phone as she explained how I could actually get more E Liquid bottles for the same price... Many thanks Janet x
Hello there Janice,

Hi,
I have been vaping for 9 1/2 years and tried hundreds of e-liquids before sticking with VIP Black Ice Blast about 6 years ago. Before ordering my regular bulk supply I noticed there were lots of negative reviews re VIP changing liquid supplier. I was very concerned, no actually extremely worried as the reviews were pretty scathing. Instead of ordering my usual 10 bottles I opted to try 3.
I'm delighted/relieved that the new Black Ice Blast liquid is really nice. I love it and will be ordering another bulk supply. Please don't let the negative reviews put you off ordering. Clearly the new liquid isn't to everyone's taste, but for me it's great. I think I actually prefer it to the old stuff. Give it a try and make up your own mind. After all, we all have different tastes.
Thanks VIP.
Joseph
Hi there,

Thank you Joeseph for a great review. We are pleased to hear that you have found the VIP liquid for you! All customer feedback is very greatly appreciated. Please keep an eye on our website for exciting deals and new products!

If you have any queries, or ever require assistance, please do not hesitate to get in touch with the friendly VIP Customer Care team by dropping us an email on customercare@vipcig.com or you could give us a call on 0161 413 0370.

Many Thanks,

VIP Customer Care
Janet was 100% helpful. She is an asset to your company and if I ever have a problem again it will be Janet I will ask for help.

VIP Customer Care
Absolutely excellent staff, product and delivery.

On this occasion Janet has gone the extra mile and sorted the wood from the trees and all with a delightful professional, knowledgeable and really lovely and personable manner.

VIP Customer Care
I cannot praise this firm enough. One order was incomplete. This they rectified immediately, no queries, delays. Janet was the star providing this first class service.

VIP Customer Care
There are no complaints ref the product itself, our problem is with the new child safety modification (I believe this is from a new supplier). The only way I could get the tops of the bottles was with a pair of pliers. I accept that this is not your fault but the fault of your supplier, apart from that your product is excellent and I will keep using it.
Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to share your VIP experience. Please accept our sincerest apologies for any troubles you have encountered with these new liquids.

Your loyalty and support for our brand is greatly appreciated and with your feedback, we can make the necessary changes to improve our products and the lives of our customers. A member of our Customer Care Team will be in contact with you soon to find out more information and answer any questions you may have.

If you have any questions in the meantime, you can contact us on 0161 413 0370, or send me an email to reviews@vipcig.com.

VIP Customer Care
Most unusually, one delivery arrived without to packs. I contacted Janet at VIP Premium and, without more ado, replacements were sent. Great firm to deal with.

VIP Customer Care
Easy to order and fast delivery

VIP Customer Care
I spoke to Janet this morning and her customer service skills are second to none. Very satisfied with the whole experience.

VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids is rated 4.50 based on 2,484 reviews