VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids Reviews

of reviewers recommend VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids
customer service
Read VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids Reviews

About VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids:

VIP are a premium Electronic Cigarette and e-liquid company based in the UK. VIP manufacture and supply E-Cigarettes and a range of ECig accessories. As the UK's most established E-Cig company, VIP are commited to product innovation, great customer service and total commitment to their customers.

admin@vipcig.com

VIP, Nicoventures Retail (UK) Ltd, Minerva House, 63-77 Hornby Street, Bury, BL9 5BW

Tell us how VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids made you happy
Had not received a rather large order, as delivery company had mislaid it. Contacted VIP, and received an email from Janet, who stated she had already started an investigation and had resent my order, with an extra few products for inconvenience. Am waiting for this order now to be delivered.
I received my order yesterday and unfortunately it was incomplete. I left a message via e-mail last night and Janet got in touch with me first thing this morning to let me know that she had got my mail, looked at my order and has already sent the additional items to me! Super efficient and friendly service, thank you Janet!!
It's simply the best when it comes to their products. The best E-cig liquid provider in the world. I've been dealing with them for about 4 years now and everything I remember is positive. Their customer service is impeccable, especially Nicola who has been so prompt and caring.
I was in India where they confiscated my vape stick at the airport. Nicola was most helpful in finding me a replacement
Sorry forgot to mention my latest query was handled by Nicola and she was exceptionally helpful, thank you
VIP have always provided me with an excellent service. Delivery has always been prompt. I love the product I use and if I have ever had any issues customer services have always responded in a professional and friendly manner and satisfied my query to a mutually acceptable conclusion. Thank you VIP
Really good company all the orders i have placed have been trouble free apart from 2 and both times the service excellent and problem sorted so i keep using them all the staff friendly and courteous.
Hi there,

Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad to hear that you are enjoying your VIP products and that you are happy with the service provided by the VIP Customer Care team. We aim to provide excellent service to each and every customer!

If you ever require further assistance, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our friendly VIP Customer Care team on 0161 413 0370 or drop us an email admin@vipcig.com.

VIP Customer Care
My last order took over 1 week to arrive I was then in contact with your Janet, who was wonderfully hepful, even putting up with my nicotine-deprived venting without losing her patience. My order has now arrived- much to my relief - but I wanted to thank Janet for her kindness and understanding. She's a credit to VIP. Sylvia

VIP Customer Care
Great service from Janet D on customer service with advice ,tips and much more .Thanks

Excellent

VIP Customer Care
I had an issue with my order and Janet sorted it out so quickly. Thank you so much!

Kind regards
VIP Customer Care
I had an issue with my last order, I sent an email late evening and received an excellent, quick response from Janet. Have been using VIP for a while now and will continue to do so!

VIP Customer Care
The order I had placed arrived within two days just like my previous orders, however on this time only part of my order had been delivered. I emailed VIP late evening and received a holding email advising me that my email had been received and done would contact me within 48 hours. To my surprise the very next morning a lady called Janet emailed me back, apologised for the mistake that was made at the warehouse and advised me that she had arranged for the remaining e-liquid bottles to be sent and included 3 complimentary bottles as way of apology. Thank you VIP for a quick resolution and excellent customer service. Thank you Janet.

VIP Customer Care
Highly recommended. Had a minor problem and Nicola sorted it for me promptly with no fuss... very helpful girl and excellent customer service.

VIP Customer Care
Always fantasy service janet duckworth was very helpful

VIP Customer Care
Order was missing some liquids. Contacted VIP. Nicola responded immediately, effectively, politely and rectified the problem. Very good customer service.

VIP Customer Care
Had a problem with a product I received I sent an email which was picked up by Nicola, she handled it immediately with no fuss whatsoever and it has been resolved.amazing . Thank you

VIP Customer Care
I placed an order and it wasn't delivered so I emailed in and got a response within a day or so from Nicola. She was really helpful and tracked my order for me, she advised that Royal Mail said they had delivered but couldn't locate the GPS. At this point I was fair annoyed but Nicola said she would sort a replacement order for me, what a little gem :)
hi there,

VIP Customer Care
Good Morning, I had the pleasure of speaking to Janet this morning, who was very kind and extremely helpful. I telephoned because my latest VIP e-liquid Order had been duplicated - I had paid for 6 and received 12 liquids in two consignments. I rang to pay for the second lot and was told that as I am a valued, long-term Customer, the second batch should be retained with your compliments which is very kind. I have always been impressed with both the products and service from VIP and would not look anywhere else for my vaping needs. Many thanks and keep up the good work. Kind Regards, John Bauckham

Kind regards
VIP Customer Care
Purchased a vip mini a couple of years ago, no problems with it until I recently tried to purchase some new coils, only to be told they'd been discontinued. An email to Nicola at VIP sorted the problem out, identifying for me where I could still purchase the coils for my sub ohm tank. To me, that is above and beyond what should have been expected of her. Many thanks again Nicola, they're not paying you enough!😊😉👍

VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids is rated 4.66 based on 2,282 reviews