VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids Reviews

of reviewers recommend VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids
customer service
Read VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids Reviews

About VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids:

VIP are a premium Electronic Cigarette and e-liquid company based in the UK. VIP manufacture and supply E-Cigarettes and a range of ECig accessories. As the UK's most established E-Cig company, VIP are commited to product innovation, great customer service and total commitment to their customers.

admin@vipcig.com

VIP, Units 3-8, Bury South Business Park, Riverview Close

Tell us how VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids made you happy
I've used VIP products on and off over the years and their service has been excellent. Most recently, there was an error with my order and only two out of four products arrived. I wasn't sure if there was a stocking issue and it had maybe been sent in two parts. I queried this through Nicola at customer services and she very quickly responded with an apology and that the missing two had been sent out. Business isn't about getting things right all the time, it's how you respond when things go wrong . Thank you Nicola and VIP for your swift response to my query.
Hi there,

Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad to hear that you are enjoying your VIP products and that you are happy with the service provided by the VIP Customer Care team. We aim to provide excellent service to each and every customer!

If you ever require further assistance, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our friendly VIP Customer Care team on 0161 413 0370 or drop us an email admin@vipcig.com.

VIP Customer Care
Always receive great products. VIP are my go to for e-lliquids. Had a recent issue with not receiving and order and Nicola from VIP was amazing in helping resolve this query and sorted out re-delivery with excellent customer care
Good Morning Becky,

VIP customer Care
The service on line and on the phone was excellent
Hi there,

VIP Customer Care
Janet duckworth I spoke to on the phone Had excellent customer service and dealt quickly with my wrong order and sent out my incorrect order promptly .
Good Morning Naomi,

VIP Customer Care
Great service, Nicola replied to me asap which was very helpful indeed! I love my vape and VIP are fantastic at providing me with there great flavours. Fantastic at keeping me posted at all times.
Good Morning Angela,

VIP Customer Care
I called VIP Customer Services yesterday regarding 2 items that were missing from my latest order and spoke to Nicola Thompson. On receipt, I noted that the order was double wrapped and it was clear that the original wrapping/packaging had been damaged which I assume is when the items went missing. I explained all of this to Nicola and she dealt with the problem quickly and efficiently arranging to send me the missing items immediately. Well done Nicola!! and well done VIP for great customer service.
Good Afternoon Lorraine,

VIP Customer Care
After ordering a product that was faulty, I emailed and was issued a replacement without any contest or any doubt. Every Thbig you buy today seems to have a problem or be fully but it’s rare you get a replacement without having to complain thourgh.
Good Morning!!

VIP Customer Care
I have an issue with my e-cigarette not charging properly I spoke with Nicola who was wonderful and incredibly helpful and has sent me a new one!! Really helpful thank you
Good Morning Natalie,

VIP Customer Care
Great vape company, very fast delivery, amazing products, great communication with Nicola, thank you to help me out, definitely shop again.
Good Afternoon Andrea,

VIP Customer Care
When I reported a ePen which would not charge and offered to return for replacement I got an immediate replacement arranged by Nicola. Excellent service! Thanks so much Nicola!
Good Afternoon,

VIP Customer Care
My order didn’t arrive my complaint was dealt with promptly and a new ordered dispatched same day for next day delivery by Nicola :)
Good Morning ,

VIP
Use them all the time and service is excellent and when i had my first issue to resolved quickly and helpfully Had an issue with DPD delivery and Grant jumped on a webchat, called DPD few times and upgraded delivery at VIP's own cost... not the correct outcome first time, but they fixed it no problems with a simple webchat. Would recommend
Good Morning Kieron,

VIP Customer Care
I accidentally duplicated my order and was concerned that I would receive double and be charged twice. I called the customer support number and spoke with Nicola who was friendly and very helpful. She quickly reassured me that I would receive a refund for the duplicated order and gave me her details in case I needed to get back in touch. Great service!
Good Afternoon Steven,

VIP Customer Care
I have been using VIP products since I gave up cigarettes 7 years ago and have always found their products and service to be good quality. I recently had a problem with an order and Nicola dealt with my enquiry she was friendly and efficient. It was great to be able to speak to someone who actually knew her job and followed the enquiry through to completion.
Good Morning Sue,

VIP Customer Care
I’ve been a customer with VIP for some six/seven years now, my preferred product is their ecig, a straight forwards battery and cartomizer system. Using this device enabled me to give up smoking cigarettes, this within a couple of days. Throughout this time the product and service has been extremely good and reliable. Today I had to contact Nicola in their customer services department, I had a faulty battery. The response to my issue was dealt with promptly and a solution offered straight away. Excellent service.
Good Morning,

Best wishes

VIP Customer Care
Firstly Vaping stopped me smoking so forever grateful. As for this company, if i could give them 10 stars I would. They are helpful, efficient, friendly and reasonably priced, deliverys arrive on time. Customer service is excellent, i have been using them for around 7 years. I would like to give a special mention to Janet, who is exceptionally nice. Really can't recommend them highly enough!
Good Morning Elaine,

Best wishes

VIP Customer Care
Very helpful. Quick deliveries and very nice resolution of an issue.
Good Afternoon,

VIP Customer Care
Love VIP I've been vaping now for nearly 9 years and once I found VIP about 6 years ago I haven't looked back. Excellent customer service. Had a small query on an order today and Nichola replied to my email within about 5 minutes and sorted without question. Superb service. Other companies could learn a lot from this. Thanks Nicola, and VIP. Happy customer! :)
Good Morning Joseph,

VIP Customer Care
Had a problem ith an error in shipping, Nicola sorterd it out in no time. Great service, much appreciated. John
Good Morning John,

VIP Customer Care
Nicola, was fantastic and sorted the issue out straight away. A big thank you, wish all customer service agents were as good as you. Brilliant Service
Good Morning Claire,