VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids Reviews

of reviewers recommend VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids
Read VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids Reviews

About VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids:

VIP are a premium Electronic Cigarette and e-liquid company based in the UK. VIP manufacture and supply E-Cigarettes and a range of ECig accessories. As the UK's most established E-Cig company, VIP are commited to product innovation, great customer service and total commitment to their customers.

customercare@vipcig.com

VIP, Nicoventures Retail (UK) Ltd, Minerva House, 63-77 Hornby Street, Bury, BL9 5BW

Tell us how VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids made you happy
Like so many others here, I have been vaping VIP triple ice for 5 years at least. Totally shocked that the new version is so very different and no better than the cheap bottles you can by for a fraction of the price! Extremely disappointed, I've spent £1000s with you over 5 years but might as well go to poundland now!
I wouldn't normally do this, but.... I wrote to you privately, (because I thought I had received a duff batch) and left a review, (which did not get published) and got no response. Like many other of your regular customers, I have found your new vape liquid to be 'un-vapable'! Over the last 2 months or so, I have searched high and low to find a replacement. BINGO - I finally found it! Anyone still looking, go to SteamVape Cafe.... they sell the old liquids. I have tried my favourites - strawberry, forest fruits and cherry.... they are perfect!
New Cape juice duscutting and awfull no better than the pound land one will not by this again unless its changed
Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to share your VIP experience. Please accept our sincerest apologies for any troubles you have encountered with these new liquids.

Your loyalty and support for our brand is greatly appreciated and with your feedback, we can make the necessary changes to improve our products and the lives of our customers. A member of our Customer Care Team will be in contact with you soon to find out more information and answer any questions you may have.

If you have any questions in the meantime, you can contact us on 0161 413 0370, or send me an email to reviews@vipcig.com.

VIP Customer Care
Why change your vip range to a liquid that is not doing what is advertised. Read your reviews a few months ago to now. Surely you value your customers and I would hope you would listen to them. Change it back to what was a great liquid.
Hi there Sam,

VIP Customer Care
Your new vip triple menthol is awful, causes very bad heartburn, tastes disgusting, really disappointed that I have to find a decent liquid elsewhere. Why change what worked.
For everyone who also put one star. I'm with you!! Been using USA Kentucky for 5 years. Now need to look elsewhere as just been told that they ARE NOT PLANNING to bring back old juices (majority of people like the new ones.. Is it really?). Thanks for being honest but not for ignoring loyal customers' opinion.
Hi Anna,

Cannot submit a review??
For everyone there that has put one star review too.
I completely understand you guys! I have been using VIP liquid (USA Kentucky, 20mg) for nearly 5 years, now have to look elsewhere. I have been coming back here online to see if anything changes for good. As it hasnt I have called the customer service team and was told that they ARE NOT PLANNING to BRING BACK the old liquids as the majority of people are happy with the new taste. REALLY?? I appreciate that they are at least honest with us, but I do not appreciate that they arent listening to the loyal customers...
Hi Anna,

VIP Customer Care
The new juices are awful,bottles are difficult to use and the flavours are terrible !
Just wasted money

VIP Customer Care
I've always used vip. Juice the new one is unusable it is awfull your company will lose your loyal customer I won't buy again until you chance it back to old one juice quality is the same as pound land

VIP Customer Care
Myself and my husband always used blackjack liquid but since they have changed the product can no longer use it the taste is just like a chemical plastic taste. Now buying elsewhere as tryed a few other flavours which were also horrid and not palatable at all. Sorry vip but we will not be purchasing again ☹️
Hi Harris,

VIP Customer Care
Black Ice blast by VIP was the only liquid we bought for 5 years now. We are so very disappointed with your new version of it. This now tastes like the £1 bottles tasteless with an awful after taste and so harsh on your throat. Miles away from the smooth fruity liquid we loved. Annoyed and upset we have just wasted £90 this month. PLEASE PLEASE give us our original Black Ice Blast back!!
Good Morning Kelly,

VIP Customer Care
I have been ordering and using VIP triple menthol from their website for years now. My last order arrived with what they call "the upgraded liquid" and it is simply awful... I am hoping that someone on this thread will give us a tip on what other menthol product is good and could eventually buy in state of the VIP new taste one... very disappointed...

VIP Customer Care
Ordered bulk as usual, triple menthol not my usual strength as no longer available !! The new product is absolutely horrible and I won't be ordering anymore, very disappointed

VIP Customer Care
i have been bying your liquids for a very long time i allways had usa.and now you have changed it i can not use it as on the leaflit thats in the box it now says not sutable for diabetics and i have been told by a member of staff that it says it on all your liquids so that means i carnt by from you enymore iff only you had not of changed it.thanks alot.

I used Triple Menthol 16mg for many years
It's now changed and the nearest you can get is 18mg
the taste is god dam awful just like the cheap ones.
Why are you not answering previous complaints on this as there are many.
I will be trawling the vape shops to find an alternative unless VIP return to there old suppliers
Hello there Trevor,

VIP Customer Care
Your new Red Fusion is un-vapeable and is nothing like to old Red liquid I have no idea why you would change a winning formula
Very very disappointed

VIP Customer Care
Been loyal customer for years now, I always buy 50-100 items as I live abroad at the moment and I just received my 50 Red fusion order. It is awful what you did to the product it taste like medicine and I can’t describe how horrible it is. I won’t be buying anything from you again unless you return to the previous version.

VIP Customer Care
cant believe after using vip triple menthol ice 20 e liquid for 8 years its now been changed and not been told its horrible i cant use it there was nothing wrong with the old liquid i wont be buying this new mix again unless its changed back which i cant see happening so dissapointing vip always rated you really high too dont think ill be the only one who wont be buying again

VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids is rated 4.52 based on 2,468 reviews