VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids Reviews

of reviewers recommend VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids
customer service
Read VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids Reviews

About VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids:

VIP are a premium Electronic Cigarette and e-liquid company based in the UK. VIP manufacture and supply E-Cigarettes and a range of ECig accessories. As the UK's most established E-Cig company, VIP are commited to product innovation, great customer service and total commitment to their customers.

admin@vipcig.com

VIP, Nicoventures Retail (UK) Ltd, Minerva House, 63-77 Hornby Street, Bury, BL9 5BW

Tell us how VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids made you happy
Order placed very early on the morning of Thursday 9th February, no email order confirmation received, no email dispatch confirmation received. Hurrah, order received today (Wednesday 15th February) at 1:15pm. Abysmal service from a company that used to be good, who used to offer next day delivery on orders over £49. The management of Nicoventures Retail (UK) Ltd., and ultimately British American Tobacco really need to get a grip, and resolve any problems they are experiencing with dispatch and delivery.
Hi there,

Thank you for your recent review, all customer feedback is greatly appreciated as it helps us to make useful changes to our services. We will of course log this discrepancy with our warehouse to make sure this does not happen again.

We apologise for any inconvenience this has caused. All information regarding deliveries has been posted on our website. Our warehouse has been experiencing some delays with customer orders over the new year and have been trying their best to get all orders out as soon as possible.

If you would like an update on the location of your parcel or require further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact our friendly customer care team on 0161 413 0370 or via admin@vipcig.com.

VIP Customer Care
What is going on lately? You used to offer next day delivery on orders, then the "next day" delivery started becoming 2-3 days and now orders are "3-5" days! What next? Would you like us to drive up and collect them ourselves? I ordered some cartomisers on Thursday, it's now Tuesday and still no sign of them. Even the notification to let me know my orders have been dispatched is too much trouble nowadays. I've now ran out of cartomisers and will be using a different company in the future. You used to be brilliant, but now sadly not.

VIP Customer Care
My last order which was delivered today 24th December only had 1 pack instead 5 x1 packs and I have been charged for 5. Are you going to send balance on.
Hi there,

Thank you for your recent review, all customer feedback is greatly appreciated and helps us to implement changes to our services.

We apologise for any inconvenience this has caused. After looking into your delivery query, we have arranged for another parcel to be sent to you as soon as possible.

If you have any additional questions or queries, please don't hesitate to contact our friendly customer care team on 0161 413 0370 or admin@vipcig.com.

VIP Customer Care
Hi, I made an order which was delivered this week however a number of items were not delivered for order Order No #VIP146387 Nexus Mini Tank Coil Pack x5 of which only 1 pack was delivered! Can you please confirm that you will send the missing 4 packs?
Hi there,

If you have any additional questions or queries please don't hesitate to contact our friendly customer care team on 0161 413 0370 or admin@vipcig.com.

VIP Customer Care
I hope nobody else experiences the poor almost no existent customer service like I did. Having spent good money on a kit from a VIP shop, the company accuse my of abusing my mod when it failed after 2 weeks. The shop don’t even have a phone number and the parent franchise company wash their hands if the situation. Take my advice and avoid these people.
I ordered on 08/10/19 and payment was taken on that date. Despite several phone calls and one webchat later I have still not received my order. Each day I phoned I was assured that my delivery would be dispatched that evening and that delivery would be the following day. Today I was informed that my order had still not been dispatched and, when eventually it was, it would be 2 - 5 working days before I could expect delivery. I ran out of cartomisers yesterday morning and have had to resort to cigarettes again. I am sorry I placed such a wonderful review of Nathan and although Janet has at least returned my calls, I am sorry that they have had to lie on behalf of the company and yet have still not resolved my complaint. I wonder if this review will be published!
Good Afternoon Monica,

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the delay in receiving your order.

Anticipating this, we updated our website with all the information relating to the move and contacted all our customers 2 weeks before the move to notify of recent changes. All information relating to the move can be found on our website at: https://www.vipelectroniccigarette.co.uk/temporary-delivery-information.

Due to the higher demand for our products, the move to a larger warehouse was inevitable. The influx of customer orders during this period meant we could not use DPD next-day delivery for a short while, as we could not ensure delivery the next day. Taking this into consideration it was changed to Royal Mail as this was the best course of action.

We have been open and honest with all customer queries and communications. While it is possible that there may have been a miscommunication, there was no lie.

If you require further information, please don’t hesitate to contact our friendly customer care team on 0161 413 0370 or email admin@vipcig.com.

VIP
My order was first placed on January 7th, my order was received on January 29th, I did call after 15days to find out where my order was to be told nothing had been done with my order since the 9th January, the 7 to 10 day international delivery was not so!
first order did not arrive. phoned after 3 weeks to be told it was "mislaid" then told they would do a priority next day delivery of the order but one of the items was no longer in stock so they would have to send a replacement item that was the same. This order did not arrive within 4 days so phoned again. was told it was the delivery company's fault so I tried to cancel the order. I was then told if I cancelled the order I would still get it delivered and I would then have to send it back at my own expense in order to get a refund! I would not be refunded the money it cost me to return. Will never use again.
useless,web site down and also no stock of my flavour
Hopeless! The battery lasts about an hour.
I have been using strawberry velvet for 5 years now but it just doesn't taste of anything now even with a new wick
Smoke tanks spit liquid
Sorry taste of cloves to me and I can't stand that taste
My order was placed in November and my liquids have still not arrived!
Really disappointed. Despite following the on line set up instructions the device leaves liquid spirting out the top. The metal component gets really hot after a couple of button depressions. Would not recommend.
Only worked for 3 weeks the wouldn't charge past 40%.
I don't order any e-liquid from VIP ANY MORE as they stopped doing them all so now I have found a new supplier Vampire Vapes in Darwen Guys very good get on it
I ordered ten motives cartridges as it was supposed to be compatible with the vip they wasnt so I was sent a ten motives starter kit not same quality not the same amount of vape really rubbish false advertising
Was broke the machine