VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids Reviews

of reviewers recommend VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids
customer service
Read VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids Reviews

About VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids:

VIP are a premium Electronic Cigarette and e-liquid company based in the UK. VIP manufacture and supply E-Cigarettes and a range of ECig accessories. As the UK's most established E-Cig company, VIP are commited to product innovation, great customer service and total commitment to their customers.

admin@vipcig.com

VIP, Units 3-8, Bury South Business Park, Riverview Close

Tell us how VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids made you happy
I hope nobody else experiences the poor almost no existent customer service like I did. Having spent good money on a kit from a VIP shop, the company accuse my of abusing my mod when it failed after 2 weeks. The shop don’t even have a phone number and the parent franchise company wash their hands if the situation. Take my advice and avoid these people.
I ordered on 08/10/19 and payment was taken on that date. Despite several phone calls and one webchat later I have still not received my order. Each day I phoned I was assured that my delivery would be dispatched that evening and that delivery would be the following day. Today I was informed that my order had still not been dispatched and, when eventually it was, it would be 2 - 5 working days before I could expect delivery. I ran out of cartomisers yesterday morning and have had to resort to cigarettes again. I am sorry I placed such a wonderful review of Nathan and although Janet has at least returned my calls, I am sorry that they have had to lie on behalf of the company and yet have still not resolved my complaint. I wonder if this review will be published!
Good Afternoon Monica,

Thank you for your recent review, all customer feedback is greatly appreciated and helps us to implement changes to our services.

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the delay in receiving your order.

Anticipating this, we updated our website with all the information relating to the move and contacted all our customers 2 weeks before the move to notify of recent changes. All information relating to the move can be found on our website at: https://www.vipelectroniccigarette.co.uk/temporary-delivery-information.

Due to the higher demand for our products, the move to a larger warehouse was inevitable. The influx of customer orders during this period meant we could not use DPD next-day delivery for a short while, as we could not ensure delivery the next day. Taking this into consideration it was changed to Royal Mail as this was the best course of action.

We have been open and honest with all customer queries and communications. While it is possible that there may have been a miscommunication, there was no lie.

If you require further information, please don’t hesitate to contact our friendly customer care team on 0161 413 0370 or email admin@vipcig.com.

Kind Regards

VIP
My order was first placed on January 7th, my order was received on January 29th, I did call after 15days to find out where my order was to be told nothing had been done with my order since the 9th January, the 7 to 10 day international delivery was not so!
first order did not arrive. phoned after 3 weeks to be told it was "mislaid" then told they would do a priority next day delivery of the order but one of the items was no longer in stock so they would have to send a replacement item that was the same. This order did not arrive within 4 days so phoned again. was told it was the delivery company's fault so I tried to cancel the order. I was then told if I cancelled the order I would still get it delivered and I would then have to send it back at my own expense in order to get a refund! I would not be refunded the money it cost me to return. Will never use again.
useless,web site down and also no stock of my flavour
Hopeless! The battery lasts about an hour.
I have been using strawberry velvet for 5 years now but it just doesn't taste of anything now even with a new wick
Smoke tanks spit liquid
Sorry taste of cloves to me and I can't stand that taste
My order was placed in November and my liquids have still not arrived!
Really disappointed. Despite following the on line set up instructions the device leaves liquid spirting out the top. The metal component gets really hot after a couple of button depressions. Would not recommend.
Only worked for 3 weeks the wouldn't charge past 40%.
I don't order any e-liquid from VIP ANY MORE as they stopped doing them all so now I have found a new supplier Vampire Vapes in Darwen Guys very good get on it
I ordered ten motives cartridges as it was supposed to be compatible with the vip they wasnt so I was sent a ten motives starter kit not same quality not the same amount of vape really rubbish false advertising
Was broke the machine
Terrible two faulty vypes over 70.00 won't exchange
Battery never worked from day one
Liquids are fine no issues at all there. Vape pen itself has broken countless times and they refused to take it back and fix it. Rang the customer service line who just told me to take it back to the kiosk i bought it from which were the ones refusing to refund or replace despiteit being broken. I will continue to use the liquids but the pen has been a waste of 30 quid and ive since had to spend more money to buy one elsewhere
Delivery took 9 days when it should have been 3-5
1 star because there is not a zero option available. I've been a VIP customer for nearly 5 years without any problems. I still have not received my latest order dispatched 18/12/18. I will detail this in a separate email soon. I would add a photo but it would be blank!
VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids is rated 4.67 based on 2,242 reviews