VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids Reviews

of reviewers recommend VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids
Read VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids Reviews

About VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids:

VIP are a premium Electronic Cigarette and e-liquid company based in the UK. VIP manufacture and supply E-Cigarettes and a range of ECig accessories. As the UK's most established E-Cig company, VIP are commited to product innovation, great customer service and total commitment to their customers.

customercare@vipcig.com

VIP, Nicoventures Retail (UK) Ltd, Minerva House, 63-77 Hornby Street, Bury, BL9 5BW

Tell us how VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids made you happy
New blueberry bang is disgusting. phoned up to ask what to do about it and was told because i bought it at the shop i would have to return it there, hello LOCK DOWN
Used to love banana bliss but they've changed the ingredients and now it tastes horrible. It tastes more like strawberry than banana and I was very disappointed when my order arrived. I will be looking elsewhere unless it is changed back. This used to be my favourite flavour so please change it back! :)
Marion
British Tobacco - 18 & 12mg combined
I've noticed recently, bright red blotches and hives on the fingers of my left hand, really itchy also. Looking online one can get this from vaping the liquid. One of my fingers also got badly infected and I had to get special medication which healed this. Has anyone else had this problem? I've phoned VIP regarding this.

I know with the different bottles of liquid it takes an awful long time to get the liquid out as so very slow.
Change liquid back new one awfull will.not buy from you until its changed
Bought an Alpha mini kit which had a 90 day warranty and when I tried to change the coil for the first time the unit started to leak. This was after 92 days and mind you first change of coil and the customer care team are not interested to help, asking to take back the unit to where I had bought it from, which is currently in lockdown. Not a happy customer. I also buy the epods and recently ordered an epen with lots of refills, so you will be loosing all that business as well. Lots of other vaping products on the market. Goodbye and thanks.
I am shocked and disgusted at the new flavour of blueberry bang. It is disgusting. Having read loads of reviews I am not the only one who has found this in other flavours to. Everyone gets the same reply from you. Do you not care that you are losing so many customers. Appalling. I have always used your liquids but no more. Another customer lost!
New triple ice liquid is absolutely disgusting!!!
Also, it's really difficult to fill and because it's clear, it's very difficult to see when it's running low!
It is tastes cheap and nasty! Bring back the old liquid!!!
Morning Christine,

Thank you for taking the time to share your VIP experience. Please accept our sincerest apologies for any troubles you have encountered with these new liquids.

Your loyalty and support for our brand is greatly appreciated and with your feedback, we can make the necessary changes to improve our products and the lives of our customers. A member of our Customer Care Team will be in contact with you soon to find out more information and answer any questions you may have.

If you have any questions in the meantime, you can contact us on 0161 413 0370, or send me an email to reviews@vipcig.com.

VIP Customer Care
Like so many of your other customers I have been a customer for many years and have always enjoyed your vape liquid often travelling miles to get some or replacement hardware. I have been through the times when the batteries were poor and everything was a bit clunky...then you changed your liquids and they are disgusting!! I have since found that the hardware can be found pretty much anywhere and that liquids bought locally are of acceptable quality. I don’t think I will ever return now to VIP and sadly if you ever do sort out the issue with the liquids it will be too late to save your business
Good Morning Sean,

VIP Customer Care
Oh dear, the new version of Blueberry Bang liquid is absolutely disgusting!! It is nothing like Your original one, and more like one of the cheap brands you can pick up from places like Poundland.

yack yack yack
usa kentucky was a beautiful vape .. omg the new version is DISGUSTING
been using vip for 8 year .. not any more
time to shop else where
Morning Sharon,

VIP Customer Care
Wont be buying again been loyal customer for years new triple menthol now cheap rubbish its awful another customer lost

VIP Customer Care
Like so many others here, I have been vaping VIP triple ice for 5 years at least. Totally shocked that the new version is so very different and no better than the cheap bottles you can by for a fraction of the price! Extremely disappointed, I've spent £1000s with you over 5 years but might as well go to poundland now!
Hi there Neil,

VIP Customer Care
I wouldn't normally do this, but.... I wrote to you privately, (because I thought I had received a duff batch) and left a review, (which did not get published) and got no response. Like many other of your regular customers, I have found your new vape liquid to be 'un-vapable'! Over the last 2 months or so, I have searched high and low to find a replacement. BINGO - I finally found it! Anyone still looking, go to SteamVape Cafe.... they sell the old liquids. I have tried my favourites - strawberry, forest fruits and cherry.... they are perfect!
New Cape juice duscutting and awfull no better than the pound land one will not by this again unless its changed

VIP Customer Care
Why change your vip range to a liquid that is not doing what is advertised. Read your reviews a few months ago to now. Surely you value your customers and I would hope you would listen to them. Change it back to what was a great liquid.
Hi there Sam,

VIP Customer Care
Your new vip triple menthol is awful, causes very bad heartburn, tastes disgusting, really disappointed that I have to find a decent liquid elsewhere. Why change what worked.
For everyone who also put one star. I'm with you!! Been using USA Kentucky for 5 years. Now need to look elsewhere as just been told that they ARE NOT PLANNING to bring back old juices (majority of people like the new ones.. Is it really?). Thanks for being honest but not for ignoring loyal customers' opinion.
Hi Anna,

Cannot submit a review??
For everyone there that has put one star review too.
I completely understand you guys! I have been using VIP liquid (USA Kentucky, 20mg) for nearly 5 years, now have to look elsewhere. I have been coming back here online to see if anything changes for good. As it hasnt I have called the customer service team and was told that they ARE NOT PLANNING to BRING BACK the old liquids as the majority of people are happy with the new taste. REALLY?? I appreciate that they are at least honest with us, but I do not appreciate that they arent listening to the loyal customers...
Hi Anna,

VIP Customer Care
The new juices are awful,bottles are difficult to use and the flavours are terrible !
Just wasted money