VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids Reviews

of reviewers recommend VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids
customer service
Read VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids Reviews

About VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids:

VIP are a premium Electronic Cigarette and e-liquid company based in the UK. VIP manufacture and supply E-Cigarettes and a range of ECig accessories. As the UK's most established E-Cig company, VIP are commited to product innovation, great customer service and total commitment to their customers.

admin@vipcig.com

VIP, Units 3-8, Bury South Business Park, Riverview Close

Tell us how VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids made you happy
Have tried cheaper E-liquid but nothing beats the quality of VIP E-liquid, definitely worth paying more. Lasts longer and altogether a better vaping experience.
nothing more to say about the products. goods ordered by phone were delivered quickly and correctly. the person I spoke to knew the products and was polite and helpful.
Thanks for the review! Here at VIP, we pride ourselves in providing a helpful and friendly service.

If you happen to have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us via Email, WebChat or Telephone.
VIP "cigarettes" i.e. battery and cartomiser have helped me to successfully give up smoking and have now been a non smoker for about 7 years. Yes I do 'vape' but even my Drs have said that this was good.
Good Morning Sally,

Thanks for taking the time to share your VIP Vaping Experience. It's amazing to hear how we have helped you along with your journey!

The VIP Cartomizer Range is great for those who are new to the world of vaping and would like an easy-to-use device to help them change their habits. Please follow the link to get started: https://www.vipelectroniccigarette.co.uk/beginner-kits/product/vip80-cartomizer-kit

Take Care!
I would definitely do this again
I started out using tobacco flavours but found that I was still craving gags so I switched to menthol o found this ok for a while as these flavours helped me cut down from 20 to 16 in a few months now I always buy Red Fusion as it has a great flavour and has helped me from my cravings. It has subtle hints of menthol but what I love about it is the hint of anieseed which is great. I will now be going down to 8m o just under 7months which is great, as I used to smile 40 gags a day now I feel better and smell a lot nicer to do and it is all thanks to V.I.P.
Dear Michelle,

Thanks for taking the time to provide excellent product feedback. We are glad that you have found the e-liquid for you here at VIP, and that we have helped you along with your journey!

To view our full range of menthol flavours, please follow the link: https://www.vipelectroniccigarette.co.uk/e-liquids#!/e-liquids/page-ids/132/sort/fea/rows/40

Happy Vaping!
Having tried various brands, VIP has come out top. I no longer look unless the price point changes. That will be a VIP decision.
Dear Stephen,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review regarding your customer experience shopping with VIP! We aim to provide high quality products at affordable prices.
Easy to order - good 3 for £10 deal - voucher given with first order does not expire so can use every time I order. Fast delivery. Use every month so that I don't run out. Nice product too, not too harsh when inhaling. I would recommend this company.
Thank you for the excellent review! I’m glad that you are enjoying the VIP e-liquid range.

Please keep an eye out on our website for exciting new liquids and flavours: https://www.vipelectroniccigarette.co.uk/e-liquids

Thanks!
Good products, Always reliable.
Thank you for the excellent review. I’m glad that you are enjoying your VIP products!

If you happen to have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact the VIP Customer Care team directly.
A good choice of liquid and price! Delivery was spot on and will definitely use again👍
Hello there!

Thanks for the excellent review. We are happy to hear that your order arrived quickly and that you are enjoying your VIP e-liquids!

To view our full e-liquid range, please follow the link: https://www.vipelectroniccigarette.co.uk/e-liquids

Excellent service
Dear Stella,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review!

The friendly VIP Customer Care team are always at hand to answer any queries or handle any issues you may be experiencing. Please do not hesitate to give us a call if you require assistance on 0161 413 0370.
Always a prompt service. Good variety of flavours & great prices. No complaints!
Dear Caryn,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review regarding your VIP vaping experience.

To view our full e-liquid flavour range, please follow the link:

Thanks!
I used VIP cartomisers to stop smoking and find products of excellent quality and standard . The customer services team can provide excellent advice on which product would suit you and appropriate nicotine replacement advice . The website is easy to use and products are sent out first class and arrive quickly .The batteries have longevity and adhere to strick safety quidlines . Call the team for advice and you will on your way to stop smoking for life with this product and a little bit of willpower !
Dear Josette,

Thanks for leaving a review! The VIP Customer Care team are available to answer any queries you may have regarding vaping or your device via e-mail admin@vipcig.com or call us on 0161 413 0370.

Wishing you the best of luck with your vaping journey!
good taste and consistent with it
Dear Alana,

Thanks for taking the time to review your recent experience with VIP! It's great to hear that you are enjoying your products.

To view our full product range, please visit our website on: https://www.vipelectroniccigarette.co.uk/.

Good product, swift delivery and excellent offers. M Azhar
Hi Marion,

Thank you very much for the five star review!
Bought some e-liquids and they were very prompt with delivery and the taste was brilliant
Hello there! Thanks for the excellent review. We are happy to hear that your order arrived quickly and that you are enjoying your Liquids!
I am very happy with my Vaping,only the little problem is the coils are not available
Hi, thank you for your 5 star review! For any products, please check our website at https://www.vipelectroniccigarette.co.uk/ where you will find a wide range of replacement atomisers.

If you have any further queries please contact the VIP Customer Care team on 0161 413 0370.
Have been using VIP for several years now. Great website, good value for money and excellent choice of products. Staff very helpful when I have phoned. Delivered next day, brilliant, thank you.
Hi Penny, thank you for your 5 star feedback. We're delighted to learn you enjoy using our website and you are happy with the choice of products and the prices we offer. It's also great to know you are happy with the service we offer.

Exceptional product with very quick delivery service. Can't fault and would recommend
Hi Suzi, thank you for your review. It's great to know you are happy with your product and the swift delivery.

I have been oredering the coils from VIP for about a year. Very easy to oreder and I know within a couple of days my order will be here. Excellent and very fast service.
Hi Sandra, many thanks for your 5 star review! It's great to know you continue to order from us and that your order arrives promptly. We're delighted you are happy with the service.

All ways excellent service fast delivery Highly recommended
Hi, thank you for your feedback. We're delighted to know your orders arrive quickly. We understand how important it is for deliveries to arrive promptly.

VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids is rated 4.67 based on 2,242 reviews