VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids Reviews

of reviewers recommend VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids
customer service
Read VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids Reviews

About VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids:

VIP are a premium Electronic Cigarette and e-liquid company based in the UK. VIP manufacture and supply E-Cigarettes and a range of ECig accessories. As the UK's most established E-Cig company, VIP are commited to product innovation, great customer service and total commitment to their customers.

admin@vipcig.com

VIP, Units 3-8, Bury South Business Park, Riverview Close

Tell us how VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids made you happy
good service, fast response
Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad to hear that you are enjoying your VIP products and that you are happy with the service provided by the VIP Customer Care team. We aim to provide excellent service to each and every customer!
If you ever require further assistance, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our friendly VIP Customer Care team on 0161 413 0370 or drop us an email admin@vipcig.com.
Kind Regards, Nathan – VIP Customer Care
I am happy with the response on the phone but not with the delivey. Apparently delivery was attempted but no card or anything was left so I had no idea until I rung to chase where it was. Courtney who dealt with me was very good and sorted hings out.
Kind Regards, Nathan – VIP Customer Care
My sub was damaged and they replaced it no problem
Thanks for the amazing review! I’m glad to hear that your Replacement has arrived with you and that you are enjoying your VIP vaping experience!
If you ever require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our friendly VIP Customer Care team who are more than happy to help on 0161 413 0370 or drop us an email admin@vipcig.com.
Kind Regards, Nathan – VIP Customer Care
I have been a customer of VIP for over 4 years and the service and fulfilment has always been brilliant. Products delivered the next day. Unfortunately, I have just had an issue whereby Royal Mail has stated that it delivered my product and that I signed for it, but this isn't the case and my order is missing. Despite this not being VIPs fault, they have taken charge of the situation and are now investigating this on my behalf. The incident has been dealt with my a lovely lady called Janet Duckworth - impeccable customer service! I will certainly continue to be a loyal customer. Thank you Janet and VIP.
Kind Regards, Nathan – VIP Customer Care
When I order on the day I always receive my order the next day and I love the VIP products and I have been with them for 5 years now
Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a positive review about your VIP experience! We aim to provide the best service and get your order to you as quickly as possible. All feedback is very greatly appreciated. If you ever require any advice or assistance, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our friendly VIP Customer Care team on 0161 413 0370 or email admin@vipcig.com.
Kind Regards, Nathan – VIP Customer Care
VIP products are an excellent aid to help you stop smoking. Would highly recommend to anyone wanting to stop and stay off tobacco cigarettes.
Hello Brian

Hi there! thank you so much for the excellent review. We are pleased to hear that VIP has helped you along with your journey… We strive to produce high quality products at affordable prices!

Our friendly VIP Customer Care team are always on hand to answer any questions that you may have in relation to our products. If you require any advice, please do not hesitate to email admin@vipcig.com or give us a call on 0161 413 0370!

Kind Regards, Daisy – VIP Customer Care
Received my order after a slight delay.
Hello Ann

Kind Regards, VIP Customer Care
No issues with the company itself but they rely on Royal Mail and their partners for Internantion Deliveries. The partner company GLS is worse than useless, and at £13.99 shipping costs I'd expect better service. DPD would be a better option. Not sure if I will order again as the agg is not worth it. Sadly resorted to cigarettes again as no gloop!
Having found a mix I like I'll stick with it. Very reliable and good delivery service.
Thanks for the review. It’s great to hear that you have found the VIP liquid for you! All customer feedback is very greatly appreciated. Please keep an eye on our website for exciting deals and new products!
Bought myslef and my partner an Alpha base kit and we haven’t had a ciggerette since new year so thanks from us 😁
Hi Jimmy,

Thank you for the excellent review on VIP and our products. It’s amazing to hear that our products have had such a positive impact on your life.

If you ever require assistance, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our friendly VIP Customer Care team on 0161 413 0370 or drop us an email admin@vipcig.com.

Happy Vaping! :)
Nicola, Hannah and Daisy, just want you to know how much I appreciate how kind and helpful you are when I phone for an order. It is always a joy to speak to you,. Thank you.
Hi Margaret!

Thank you very much for your amazing five star review.

We are very pleased to hear that you are happy with the service provided by the Customer Care team.

All customer feedback is very greatly appreciated.

Take Care!
After a very bad experience on a stall in the white rose centre Leeds with the area manager who was covering at the time, I spoke with Hannah at the customer service team who went above and beyond to help me. I bought a new battery pack on the 11/02/19 and didn’t go to use it until the 16/02/19 as I was waiting for my old one to completely break, when I went to use the new one, I found the seals broken, no covering on the battery itself and went I went to use it, it was coming up with the notification of been low charge after charging it for 1 hour. I then took it into the stall to get help only to be told that this was my fault and I have screwed it on too tight causing the battery cell and rubber lining to drop and split, I was shocked that I have been told it was customer damage and I would have had to by a new one by the area manager (I have been using VIP for the past 2 years so I know how to screw a top onto a battery) I then proceeded to ring customer service as I am in customer service myself and was met by a lady called Hannah, she was very understanding a very helpful and is sending me a brand new one out for me. the area manager needs training on customer service and to not place blame on a customer for faulty products and Hannah needs a promotion! Thank you Hannah you are the only reason I have given 3stars, otherwise it would have a 0 if possible
Normally very pleased with my e cig, but this latest batch was faulty, cartridges did bot last very long or they leaked,wil still buy more disappointed with this batch.
Hi Jean!

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review.

If you experience any further issues regarding your Cartomizers, please don't hesitate to get in touch on 0161 413 0370 or email admin@vipcig.com and the Customer Care Team would be more than happy to assist with resolving the issue.

Take Care!
Thanks for Sending out so Fast now wait for the new Device my wife will get happy about it we have all produkts of Vype we are missing the Pepples they where great like your company i will Review again when order arrived
Hi David!

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a positive review about your VIP experience.

All customer feedback is greatly appreciated.

Take Care!
Had a problem with contents missing from my parcel recently. Excellent customer service, with a number to call, which was answered swiftly by a real person, rather than an automated line. spoke to a very helpful lady, followed her advice, & replacements were sent out within a couple of hours! One very satisfied customer.Keep up the good work.
Hello there!

Thank you very much for the excellent 5 star review.

I'm pleased to hear that you are happy with the service provided by the Customer Care team and that they were able to assist you with rectifying the discrepancy with your order.

Take Care!
Only e-liquid I will buy now. Red fusion is the best flavour! Amazing quality and taste, prolongs coil life
Dear Rebecca,

Thank you for the excellent review! I’m glad that you are enjoying your VIP Red Fusion e-liquid! We pride ourselves on producing the highest quality liquids for our customers.

Happy Vaping!
My order was first placed on January 7th, my order was received on January 29th, I did call after 15days to find out where my order was to be told nothing had been done with my order since the 9th January, the 7 to 10 day international delivery was not so!
Have tried cheaper E-liquid but nothing beats the quality of VIP E-liquid, definitely worth paying more. Lasts longer and altogether a better vaping experience.
nothing more to say about the products. goods ordered by phone were delivered quickly and correctly. the person I spoke to knew the products and was polite and helpful.
Thanks for the review! Here at VIP, we pride ourselves in providing a helpful and friendly service.

If you happen to have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us via Email, WebChat or Telephone.
I don't find it as good as I used to. The cartridges don't last as long and the strong taste diminish after a few puffs. I
Good Morning,

Thanks for taking the time to review your VIP Vaping Experience.

All feedback of our products is greatly appreciated, regardless on whether it is positive or negative and I will ensure that it is passed on to our product's team to investigate the batch.

Please can you contact the VIP Customer Care team via e-mail on admin@vipcig.com with your order details so that we can assist accordingly.

I look forward to hearing from you!
VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids is rated 4.67 based on 2,242 reviews