VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids Reviews

of reviewers recommend VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids
Read VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids Reviews

About VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids:

VIP are a premium Electronic Cigarette and e-liquid company based in the UK. VIP manufacture and supply E-Cigarettes and a range of ECig accessories. As the UK's most established E-Cig company, VIP are commited to product innovation, great customer service and total commitment to their customers.

customercare@vipcig.com

VIP, Nicoventures Retail (UK) Ltd, Minerva House, 63-77 Hornby Street, Bury, BL9 5BW

Tell us how VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids made you happy
I have shopped with you for 2 years and was very happy with the E-liquids until you changed supplier. I have arthritis in my hands so not only do I struggle to open the bottle actually filling the tank up is causing me problems. I am not a fan of these new bottles and also can’t get a 8 in sub zero iced mint anymore. Not a happy customer at all
Overall great service in terms of delivery HOWEVER they have recently changed suppliers or manufacturers and the new bottles are awful. I can live with the change in strength and consistency of the liquid but you simply can't get juice out of the bottle. Any person who suffers with arthritis has zero chance of opening the bottle and squeezing it. This has to change or I will change where I order from.
Very poor service trying to get my money refund, which after 9 phone calls and the lies I could told finally I got it back, now am getting emails to say how can i help??? Well if they look on my account they would see it's been sorted, that's the problem with working from home???
Hi there,

Thank you for your recent review, all customer feedback is greatly appreciated and helps us to improve our products and services.

If you require any advice or further information, please do not hesitate to contact our friendly customer care team on 0161 413 0370 or customercare@vipcig.com.

VIP Customer Care
Been buying Kentucky Tabacco for @4yrs now and todays new bottles taste fowl!!! Hate it! Won't buy something I don't like! Why would you change it to something so awfully different?
Been a loyal happy customer for over 5 years buying the Kentucky Tobacco flavour and triple menthol ice but after reading the reviews since the liquid was changed I certainly won’t be buying from you again until it is changed back. Talk about fixing something that isn’t broke. Dissatisfied
I have been a vip customer for around 7yrs now for batteries and oil, first class service for both online orders and at your stalls. However you have now changed your triple menthol ice and it tastes disgusting! Just like b n m and pound shop rubbish. I don't mind paying extra for vip but certainly won't be now, I will be looking for a different supplier.....come on vip, listen to your loyal customers and get the original oil back Please!
CustmrSrv is excellent especially if you get Janet she is always so helpful and willing to help any problems.
Hi there,

Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad to hear that you are enjoying your VIP products and that you are happy with the service provided by the VIP Customer Care team. We aim to provide excellent service to each and every customer!

If you ever require further assistance, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our friendly VIP Customer Care team on 0161 413 0370 or drop us an email customercare@vipcig.com.

VIP Customer Care
Been a customer for years with no problems at all, infact, brilliant service! Now that you have changed supplier the taste is horrible and no 8mg red fusion. I have a sore dry throat using the new products and sadly won’t be ordering any more from you unless you go back to old supplier!
Do vip read there reviews because if you did you would of noticed your losing customers because someone thought it was a good idea to change your liquids, usa Kentucky tobacco used to be a great liquid but not anymore it tastes terrible so unless you change it back to its original flavour I will be spending my money elsewhere.
This has been a great site over the years until now. Unfortunately all of my recent liquids (updgraded recipe) order have been returned for a refund. I have now found a new supplier, much better liquid flavours. Its such a shame. If VIP ever go back to the old liquid supplier, please let me know, I would be back in a flash, but until then, I will have to spend my money elsewhere. So, sad, I cant fault this company on anything until now but I am sure they will agree, a good vape is everything !
I’ve been buying triple menthol ice for over 4 years and now that the formation has changed it’s disgusting. I’m really disappointed because it took me a long time to find a flavour that I actually liked
Unfortunately the flavour of the red fusion e cig liquid has completely changed. I spend £30 per month on this and have done for years but I’m not going to anymore. I’ll be returning this order and changing supplying. Looking through my order history I haven spent hundreds of pounds over the years and I think it’s terrible how we weren’t informed that changes were happening.
The new flavour is horrible, it has actually giving me a bad throat.
I just hope it’s easy enough to return this order and it will be the last time I order from here.
The new VIP Red Fusion e-liquid is absolutely terrible, no resemblance to the original at all. It has lost all its taste and flavour, the aniseed flavour has been removed, all you can taste is mint. I have purchased this liquid for years, I was a loyal customer but I’m afraid I will be taking my custom elsewhere which is such a shame. It’s a thumbs down from me.
Unfortunately I have been advised you have change the manufacturer of your liquids. The British Tobacco does not come in 16mg anymore so may have to change my supplier and choice of liquid. My husband does not like the new USA Kentucky and is now looking for a new supplier and choice of flavour. Such a shame as I have been a customer of yours for many years.
Just received my order today of Forest Fruits De La Passion, I only tried this about 2 months ago and fell in love with it. It was a green liquid, so I ordered a bundle and they are clear. I have filled up with it and it is disgusting!!! its like vaping on plastic. I have been a customer for years with VIP and always recommended them. I cant use this liquid so I have emptied the horrendous stuff out and filled up with a new flavour I ordered, Blueberry Bang, on the same order and that tastes just the same, its awful. My third flavour was Pear Drops and yes you have guessed it, its disgusting. Thats £30 down the drain. I need another site now where I can order some true flavours - any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I am gutted that I cant use this site any more.
Not happy with the change of the tripple menthol ice liquid , it now tastes like sub zero ice which I'm not really a fan of to be honest . Wish I'd known or wouldn't of purchased 10 bottles
This company were once excellent, but have steadily gone down hill to the point where I feel it's now time to shop elsewhere. Still waiting for an order that went wrong in May 2020 to be resolved. Going around in circles and expect to kiss goodbye to my £30.
I have been ordering Red Fusion eliquid from here for some time and most recently made 2 separate orders of a lot of them. There was no warning at checkout but as soon as I received them I saw they were a red liquid any more.

Upon tasting one it was absolutely disgusting - rather than being a sweet berry fused with slight tastes of annaseed and menthol it just tastes like a cheap mint eliquid you can buy for half the price.

Why wouldn't you show at checkout that the product is completely different. Why would you call it Red Fusion still when it is no longer Red and it isn't a Fusion. If you had renamed it tasteless mint I probably wouldn't have ordered any.

Now I have dozens of them and you are ignoring my emails.

I can see from the other reviews that this isn't the only flavour to change unexpectedly and from what I am reading the other changes are disgusting as well.

It is quite apparent profits are more appealing to this company so I won't be buying from here again. I want to return all of these liquids because I don't like them and had no warning I was trying a new product so if you can get back to me on that it would be a start.
Otis was extremely Helpful and resolved the matter completely. A credit to VIP. Thank you.
Best wishes
Richard Beardmore

VIP Customer Care
Disgusting that I have to keep phoning to get a refund 8 phone calls i have made now 😡 I think customer service just saying am so sorry but were is my money? Just been on the phone again and got told he will phone myself back but I have been told in the past that finance department shuts at 3pm it's now 15.06 so dont think am getting call back
VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids is rated 4.50 based on 2,482 reviews