VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids Reviews

of reviewers recommend VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids
customer service
Read VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids Reviews

About VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids:

VIP are a premium Electronic Cigarette and e-liquid company based in the UK. VIP manufacture and supply E-Cigarettes and a range of ECig accessories. As the UK's most established E-Cig company, VIP are commited to product innovation, great customer service and total commitment to their customers.

admin@vipcig.com

VIP, Nicoventures Retail (UK) Ltd, Minerva House, 63-77 Hornby Street, Bury, BL9 5BW

Tell us how VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids made you happy
i have still not received my order and have had no response from my email chasing up, very poor service
Have usually had great service but in recent months the stock of cherry refill cartomizers are always out of stock for weeks. This is such an ongoing issue I am looking for other suppliers of cherry refills which is a shame as VIP are favourite but I can't go without for so long currently awaiting a back order for nearly two weeks now
Still waiting for it !!!!!
Coils were the incorrect size, sent back but no refund as of yet
Half of my order was wrong, the investigation into it took 2 whole days despite the photo evidence I sent and it's now been a week since I was told the rest of my order was being sent out to me and I'm still waiting. VIP's service is usually good but this latest order of mine has been treated as if the company just doesn't care. You've already got my money from this order so why should you?
When ordering on line I have to say it's a fast & relable service ,however I recently bought some cartimazers from my local kiosk & I had a problem with them . I emailed the Customer services & had no reply ,i then emailed again & they responded with a very poor reply .I emailed again & they have not bothered to reply to me .I have now decided to change brands .
I purchased 3 Photon batteries and 1 of them has stopped working already. Not impressed.
The battery won't hold its charge & ive been unable to get my local shop 15 miles away to return it. Very upset as had been looking forward to using this to add giving up smoking. Which I not haven't as my Vap doesn't work.
Paid for order but something went wrong on there end and they cancelled the order but kept my money it was only when I checked my credit balance that I noticed it and I had to chase them up for my order plus a kit I bought in January one battery is dead and the other is almost gone too substandard product I will not order again.
I made a order on 10/08/2017 and pd postage because it was under £40. 00 but I have still not received it. I have been with your Company for a several years and now that your policy has changed that we have to purchase £40.00 worth of good before we get next day delivery is not encouraging me to buy from you. Further more I was not told at the time of placing my order that it would take so long. Not a happy customer. It is now the 16th and still had no word when my order will be here.
My pen had burnt out before I could even use it
I am still awaiting my order from the 8 August still not received