VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids Reviews

of reviewers recommend VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids
Read VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids Reviews

About VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids:

VIP are a premium Electronic Cigarette and e-liquid company based in the UK. VIP manufacture and supply E-Cigarettes and a range of ECig accessories. As the UK's most established E-Cig company, VIP are commited to product innovation, great customer service and total commitment to their customers.

customercare@vipcig.com

VIP, Nicoventures Retail (UK) Ltd, Minerva House, 63-77 Hornby Street, Bury, BL9 5BW

Tell us how VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids made you happy
A big thank you to Janet who has been very helpful on more than 1 occasion and always friendly and ready to go the extra mile.
Keep safe all of you at VIP
Happy customer Sally
Hi there,

Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad to hear that you are enjoying your VIP products and that you are happy with the service provided by the VIP Customer Care team. We aim to provide excellent service to each and every customer!

If you ever require further assistance, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our friendly VIP Customer Care team on 0161 413 0370 or drop us an email admin@vipcig.com.

VIP Customer Care
i had reason to contact VIP about an order i had returned but had not received a refund,I got a lovely e-mail from Rebecca and 2 days later it was dealt with!! cant thank their customer service enough ,great products at great prices and delivered in a few days ,highly recommend

VIP Customer Care
Received incorrect order today,rang and spoke to Janet who was very apologetic and sorted order out whilst I was on the phone and is going to send right items out as soon as possible. Janet also arranged collection for the wrong item. Janet is lovely to talk to and very helpful.

VIP Customer Care
Rebecca responded quickly to my query about an incorrect order confirmation, and set my mind at rest that I would be receiving the correct items. So far very impressed with the friendly and professional customer service. Thank you!

VIP Customer Care
I contacted customer service via email, response was pretty quick, as I needed to return items, for just a swap, Rebecca who emailed me back, gave me a lovely message, felt like I already knew her, also by ordering online, some items are cheaper than shop. And thank you Rebecca 🙂

VIP Customer Care
Just realised I hadn't put the strength of e liquid in my order. I want to thank Rebecca for such a quick response, and her explanation deliveries a bit slower, can't complain with what's going on at the moment. Thank you.

VIP Customer Care
this is my second order I usually buy from store I have had to change to Motiv 10 as you no longer do VIP however the battery was missing from my order. I was very disappointed but spoke to a very nice young man called Nathan who was very polite and helpful and solved my problem quickly and efficiently.
Hi there,

Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad to hear that you are enjoying your 10 Motive products and that you are happy with the service provided by the VIP Customer Care team. We aim to provide excellent service to each and every customer!

If your order arrives and an items is missing, please let us know as soon as possible and we would be happy to have a replacement dispatched right away!

VIP Customer Care
I have used VIP for various devices and liquids for about 7 years now. Like almost everyone I have experimented with other brands and kept coming back to the high quality of VIP. Delighted with the service in store and online over the years. No problem with delivery of latest order of liquids. Arrived one day later than expected and during these uncertain times, I reckon that's excellent delivery time. Thanks VIP and your delivery team DPD.
If you ever require further assistance, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our friendly VIP Customer Care team on 0161 413 0370 or drop us an email customerservices@vipcig.com.
Kind Regards – VIP Customer Care
I contacted VIP customer service after an error in the products I received in the post. Janet was so friendly, helpful and apologetic alongside sorting out the issue in no time. From re-delivery to collection of wrongly delivered products together with a little something extra for the inconvenience. Great end to end customer service!
Kind Regards – VIP Customer Care
Nathan was super helpful, and I appreciate that I won't see my refund straight away. HOpefully it'll all come good.
Thanks
If you ever require any further advice or assistance, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our friendly VIP Customer Care team on 0161 413 0370 or drop us an email customerservices@vipcig.com.
Kind Regards – VIP Customer Care
GREAT customer service from Nathan who helped me amend my order which I had placed in error. Really appreciate all his help!
Kind Regards – VIP Customer Care
I contacted vip recently regarding a problem with my order and spoke to a lovely lady called Janet. Janet was fabulous, it's a shame not all customer services are this efficient. Problem rectified, I'll remain a loyal customer!
Kind Regards – VIP Customer Care
Wow - every company should have a Janet! No sign of order ten days after "despatched" email received. After raising query, Janet took the reins and kept in touch on a regular basis to keep me up-to-date with progress. Very friendly and efficient. Order to be re-sent but in the meanwhile original order arrived, so quickly contacted Janet again! Never felt I was being a nuisance - thank you Janet - a pleasure to "talk" to.
JANET
I contacted VIP today because my order payment had been refunded and spoke to Janet. I am very unhappy to discover that the VIP USA cartomisers have been discontinued I have happily used these for 10 years. Janet was very friendly, informative and knowledgeable about the products available. I am taking her advise and going to try the 10 multi. I am hoping I get the same enjoyment as I have had for the last 10 years. A big thank you to Janet for her time and patience. Jean
Made my first order by phone. Janet was so helpful and polite.Received my liquids in 2 working days, great.
Kind Regards – VIP Customer Care
Very helpful,sorted the questions professionally good manners.Thank you once again Mr Otis Wilson
Thanks for the positive review and feedback. The VIP Customer Care team strive to provide a professional yet friendly service to all of our customers and we are always willing to go the extra mile! We hope that you enjoy your product.
If you ever require any further advice or assistance, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our friendly VIP Customer Care team on 0161 413 0370 or drop us an email admin@vipcig.com.
Kind Regards – VIP Customer Care
I am a new customer and would like to say a big thank you to Janet who helped me sort out my account, due to an incorrect e-mail address being entered previously by another adviser. She was wonderful. xx
Hi Mrs Blakeman

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review, I will pass the message onto Janet.
Received liquids .Well packaged and in reasonable time.
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a positive review. It’s great to hear that you have found your favorite liquids with us here at VIP!
If you require any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our friendly VIP Customer Care team on 0161 413 0370 or email admin@vipcig.com.
Kind Regards – VIP Customer Care
Received product undamaged and in good time considering the situation. Customer service have been superb - very helpful and communicative.
Kind Regards – VIP Customer Care
Otis was very helpful and well presented accordingly. He used his own initiative to call me back and deal with my enquiry, well done young man.
VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids is rated 4.50 based on 2,482 reviews