VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids Reviews

of reviewers recommend VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids
customer service
Read VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids Reviews

About VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids:

VIP are a premium Electronic Cigarette and e-liquid company based in the UK. VIP manufacture and supply E-Cigarettes and a range of ECig accessories. As the UK's most established E-Cig company, VIP are commited to product innovation, great customer service and total commitment to their customers.

admin@vipcig.com

VIP, Nicoventures Retail (UK) Ltd, Minerva House, 63-77 Hornby Street, Bury, BL9 5BW

Tell us how VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids made you happy
I have tried to email to get in touch with someone for a refund as the product was not what I expected. I have not received a response. The Customer service is pretty poor.
We are very sorry to hear that you have experienced some issues. Please can you contact our VIP care team on 0161 413 0370. And one of our VIP Care team will be pleased to assist you with any issues.
I only ordered 4 boxes and the first box I opened had a cartomizer that did not fit the battery. I thought it was because I had not ordered for a while so set out to get a new battery. I ended up spending an extra £23 because of the faulty cartomizer. I will not be ordering again.
Only after 2 days got error message max puffs will not clear even tries help line VIP still not resolved Now VIP advising to take device to VIP store t
Hi There, I'm sorry to hear you are having these issues with your device, If you are not able to take the device to a local store for them to inspect then please contact our customer care team on 0161 413 0370 and we can arrange to get the device returned to us so we can take a proper look and resolve any issues you may have, I know this may be a slight inconvenience but we will do our best to work quickly and efficiently to get your device back up to standard, failing this we will exchange the device for a new one.
Kind Regards
Alex, VIP Customer Service
found vaping very poor having vaped for 3 years found this not good enough for even a spare dont use it but then it was cheap
second email today yet to receive my order
I ordered Two VIP Mini E-Cigarette Base Kit and one works good the other one started to not work very good, it would run out of charge as the light would not extinguished plus all the writing on it came off and it leaks. I have emailed many time but nothing has been done.. very unhappy customer
Still not received my order even though you have taken my money 1-2 dy delivery its been5 and still not got it
Hi there , Thank you for your feedback . In order for me to assist you further, please could you email me directly at , reviews@vipcig.com with your order number. Kind regards, Kate
Erm... I have not received my order as yet, so an update would be good... Thank you
i ordered 50 coffee and received cherry! Sent email to customer services and days later still not had a response. Very disappointing!
I've still haven't received my order i did on the 15th December. 1 to 2 days it should take and I had never had problems before. I know it's Christmas week and the royal mail are busier then usual. Hopefully they it turns up before Christmas.
I wrote to complain that I have not received my order and I am still waiting for this and a response to my original e-mail chasing this up. Very unsatisfied!!
The incorrect items were sent, delivery note correct, items incorrect. Been waiting 5 days for response from VIP
I ordered two nexus coil pack on Monday 4/12 and it is sunday 10/12. Still no coils. This is the second review I have been asked to fill in even though no order has been received. The service from VIP has been deplorable. Money has been taken out but I have no goods. VIP had six days to deliver before the bad weather started. I have sent two emails to customer service on Saturday, no reply to either. I have no coils or refund.
Pen doesn’t work!
The coils for the vip mini e cig do not fit! I bought two packs! Took them away as I live abroad and it does not fit!
You promised to deliver within 2/3 daysand confirmed. On the Friday, we again checked to find that “you had run out of the product, and delivery would be a week later. Absolutely not good enough as I needed a supply before taking a holiday.
I ordered 6 packs of 6mg ePen cartridges but you sent me Pebble cartridges. Please let me know how you intend to rectify this error on your part.
Gets really hot. To the point where it actually burns your lips????
You had promised it shipped out and was ready to be delivered last Monday. I had taken annual leave for that day. On Monday morning I received an email stating it was out of stock. I have not heard anything from you since
"I have been using vip vanilla and strawberry cartomisers for 12 months and was initially very happy with the products. They went out of stock for about 2 months which was distressing. I have since ordered 2 batches of vanilla and they are sub standard. Many of the refills are duds and do not work- no pop initially and no smoke. When they do work they run out ridiculously quickly- I now use 4 a day when 1 used to last me over a day. The strawberry have never come back into stock and were removed from the site recently, despite customer services telling me several times they would be back in stock in a couple of weeks 3 months ago. You need to change your supplier"
VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids is rated 4.66 based on 2,282 reviews