VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids Reviews

of reviewers recommend VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids
customer service
Read VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids Reviews

About VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids:

VIP are a premium Electronic Cigarette and e-liquid company based in the UK. VIP manufacture and supply E-Cigarettes and a range of ECig accessories. As the UK's most established E-Cig company, VIP are commited to product innovation, great customer service and total commitment to their customers.

admin@vipcig.com

VIP, Units 3-8, Bury South Business Park, Riverview Close

Tell us how VIP Premium Vaping and E-Liquids made you happy
Products are brilliant. But I always have problems with delivery. I’ve paid for next day delivery a few times now. It seems to be pot luck. Currently still waiting four days in to paid next day delivery.
Good Morning Michelle,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a positive review about your VIP experience! We aim to provide the best service and get your order to you as quickly as possible and all feedback is very greatly appreciated.

If you ever require any advice or assistance regarding your parcel or delivery information. Please do not hesitate to get in touch with our friendly VIP Customer Care team on 0161 413 0370, who would be more than happy to answer your queries.

Best Wishes

VIP Customer Care
Great prices & Good Service, had an issue and spoke to Janet and this was resolved & I love the discount you get for bulk buying liquids and great that you can pay with Paypal Credit so i get 4 months interest free to pay for my order :)
Good Morning Wayne,

Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad to hear that you are enjoying your VIP products and that you are happy with the service provided by the VIP Customer Care team. We aim to provide excellent service to each and every customer!

If you ever require further assistance, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our friendly VIP Customer Care team on 0161 413 0370 or drop us an email admin@vipcig.com.

VIP Customer Care
During the period of your warehouse relocation an order I placed was delivered incorrectly, however unlike many other companies out there, Janet whom I spoke with about my order, quickly and politely addressed the mistake and promptly sent out what I needed. This was very much appreciated as I didn’t have to argue black is white like you tend to have to with other businesses. Great service and great customer service, many thanks!
Good Morning Liam,

VIP Customer Care
I had a problem with my delivery today. Half my order was missing. I phoned VIP and got through immediately to Janet who ordered replacement items straight away. I just needed to send photos of the ripped packaging. Janet emailed me confirmation of the replacement products and then phoned me back to ensure I knew what was happening. Customer service was excellent and I would recommend VIP, both the product and service, to anyone. Thank you.
Good Morning Denise,

VIP Customer Care
Great costumer service and products I have been purchasing the oils from VIP for years now and they are the best on the market the post office wouldn’t redeliver my parcel and when I contacted VIP they have been very helpful and fast with the response. Janet resolve my issue with very professional manner I would recommend using VIP
Good Morning Natalia,

VIP Customer Care
Great service, as always. Rang up today with a problem about a purchase I’d made recently and Janet sorted things out for me. She was friendly, helpful and knew what to do. I can’t say that about all customer services I’ve dealt with!
Good morning Trevor,

VIP Customer Care
Really happy with VIP. I have been a customer for just over a year and have never been let down by this amazing site. All the staff are knowledgeable, polite and extremely helpful. Orders arrive in a couple of days and I have never had problems with deliveries going missing or delivered at the wrong address. I vape the Virginia Rolling Tobbacco flavor which is smooth to inhale and has a great taste. I am a very happy customer. Always have been. Thank you so much :)
Thank you very much for the five star review! It’s great to hear that your order arrived within the expected timescale! We hope that you like your product. If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to give our friendly VIP Customer Care team a call on 0161 413 0370 or drop us an email to admin@vipcig.com.
Kind Regards, - Nathan VIP Customer Care
Hi. Great help from Nicola, who would personally post my order, while on her way home, ( to make the tea.) First class service in all respects... certainly recommend VIP a well established company.Thanks Nicola. 👋....
Kind Regards, Nathan – VIP Customer Care
Placed order but failed to swap order to (existing) alernative delivery address. Aaron changed for me very efficiently and quickly. Ian Kennedy
Kind Regards, - Nathan VIP Customer Care
Always use Vip for my liquids. Great service. Janet was very helpful when I was chasing a delivery. Thank you 😊
Thanks for the review. It’s great to hear that you have found the VIP liquid for you! All customer feedback is very greatly appreciated. Please keep an eye on our website for exciting deals and new products!
If you have any queries, or ever require assistance, please do not hesitate to get in touch with the friendly VIP Customer Care team by dropping us an email on admin@vipcig.com or you could give us a call on 0161 413 0370.
Kind Regards, Nathan – VIP Customer
Have used VIP for several years now and had only a couple of hic ups regarding delivery. Latest was last week during "the move" but after sending an e-mail had Janet on the phone to discuss items missing in the order that was delivered. Order was full filled within a matter of days and after a second phone call from Janet was left feeling like a valued customer. Will continue to use VIP and to recommend.
Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a positive review about your VIP experience! We aim to provide the best service and get your order to you as quickly as possible. All feedback is very greatly appreciated. If you ever require any advice or assistance, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our friendly VIP Customer Care team on 0161 413 0370 or email admin@vipcig.com.
Kind Regards, Nathan – VIP Customer Care
I hope nobody else experiences the poor almost no existent customer service like I did. Having spent good money on a kit from a VIP shop, the company accuse my of abusing my mod when it failed after 2 weeks. The shop don’t even have a phone number and the parent franchise company wash their hands if the situation. Take my advice and avoid these people.
Hi I have been using VIP for a few years now & the service is excellent. I recently bought a new vape but unfortunately it broke after about 2 weeks. I contacted yourself & was dealt with by Nicola. I explained the issue & she arranged for a new vape to be sent to me. Nicola was so helpful & I cant thank her enough. credit to your team.
Good Afternoon Elaine,

VIP Customer Care
I would like to say how I have had excellent customer service from Nicola, very pleasant ,and she has gone all out,to make sure I have all the help I may need. Delivery is prompt. Prices reasonable. I have used vip for five years now,
Good Morning Theresa,

VIP Customer Care
I ordered on 08/10/19 and payment was taken on that date. Despite several phone calls and one webchat later I have still not received my order. Each day I phoned I was assured that my delivery would be dispatched that evening and that delivery would be the following day. Today I was informed that my order had still not been dispatched and, when eventually it was, it would be 2 - 5 working days before I could expect delivery. I ran out of cartomisers yesterday morning and have had to resort to cigarettes again. I am sorry I placed such a wonderful review of Nathan and although Janet has at least returned my calls, I am sorry that they have had to lie on behalf of the company and yet have still not resolved my complaint. I wonder if this review will be published!
Good Afternoon Monica,

Thank you for your recent review, all customer feedback is greatly appreciated and helps us to implement changes to our services.

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the delay in receiving your order.

Anticipating this, we updated our website with all the information relating to the move and contacted all our customers 2 weeks before the move to notify of recent changes. All information relating to the move can be found on our website at: https://www.vipelectroniccigarette.co.uk/temporary-delivery-information.

Due to the higher demand for our products, the move to a larger warehouse was inevitable. The influx of customer orders during this period meant we could not use DPD next-day delivery for a short while, as we could not ensure delivery the next day. Taking this into consideration it was changed to Royal Mail as this was the best course of action.

We have been open and honest with all customer queries and communications. While it is possible that there may have been a miscommunication, there was no lie.

If you require further information, please don’t hesitate to contact our friendly customer care team on 0161 413 0370 or email admin@vipcig.com.

VIP
I had a problem with a recent order. This was promptly and satisfactorily dealt with by Nicola. Thank you, Nicola!
Good Morning Irvine,

VIP Customer Care
Extremely helpful and very informative. Managed to find exactly what I needed when I didn’t have a clue. Fab service!!
Good morning,

VIP Customer Care
Excellent webchat service from Nathan. Affordable prices, fantastic vaping experience. Wish the store in Bristol hadn't closed !!
Good morning Jo,

VIP Customer Care
Excellent service from Nicola nothing was too much trouble. Great products will definitely come back and recommend thank you
Good Morning Vicky,

VIP Customer Care
Great products that I’ve used for years and always prompt and efficient in delivery. Did experience a recent issue with delivery (Royal Mail side) and Nicola was very efficient in resolving this for me to my utmost satisfaction. Thank you Nicola
Good morning Helen,