VIPAuction Reviews

03AM
3AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does VIPAuction deliver?

How can I contact VIPAuction?

support@vipauction.co.uk

Sophora Media Ltd
145 157 St John Street

Categories:
Home & Garden
Home & Garden

Tell us how VIPAuction made you happy

"Browsing and the next thing £30 was taken out of my account. Won't refund total amount either. Avoid"
Are you VIPAuction? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"LIke many others, I was browsing the site and the next thing my account had been debited, vipauction refuse to refund, so have had to open a case. Disgusting way to run a site"
"these people have no shame,got a refund after pay pal investigated"
"Reading at all the reviews Scam company deducting monies for no sale / purchase"
"Same as everyone else. One minute I was browsing out of curiosity, the next I was debited £59 on Paypal! No verification, no nothing. When I tried to get my money back, £20 was deducted for administration under their "terms and conditions". As I signed up for NOTHING, these are irrelevant. Paypal won't help at all. Need to get this scam stopped asap."
"Same as everyone else lost £20. PayPal normally gives you a 'confirm and pay' button to finish transaction but money just went out without my final permission. PayPal needs to correct this or are they sharing the spoils!!"
"VIP AUCTIONS take £20 of your money when you try leaving them. They call this THEFT an administrative fee."
"Stay away from these. I selected free credits half way through registration then discovered they had taken £59 from my account before I had even got to the T&Cs page. They are trying to only refund £39. I didn't even finish registering!!!!"
"Vers happy with the service, fast delivery and good customer support"
"I am the proud winner of an iPad Mini with Touch ID. At first I was groping my way trying to figure how this bidding process works. I placed several ranges of bids and was successful after the fifth try. My only complaint is that when I put in more money, and place bids for other items for auction, I was not able to monitor my bid, nor was there any feedback on the status of my bids."
"Wish I had read reviews before getting involved with this scam company.I deposited two payments of £19,went through this very quickly,did not win any bids.I then stupidly decided to try again,selected £19 but they took £59.I have disputed this with PayPal who were useless.I have had to accept the refund of £39,they get to keep £21 of my money for doing nothing.STAY AWAY."
"The same as most of your complainants.wasted £118.00.paypal refused to refund .no contact number to call vipauction.Digusted."
"Like many many others, I paid in good faith only to be locked out of my account and cannot get my money back. Paypal aren't even interested which is very suspicious. Complete con. Avoid at all costs. I had to answer the question 'How easy was it to get a refund?' ………………. There is no impossible option."
"There are no clear instructions or consequences displayed before they transfer money from your account. Fortunately, I paid using Paypal, filed a complaint and have just received a refund. VIP is a total scam/totally fraudulent/reviews should be marked as 5*minus. Beware!!"
"I got so near to joining and then it asked me to credit £59.00 as the most popular amount paid ......then I thought ......hang on a minute what reviews do you get for VIPAuction as after all it was on eBay site and thought it must be Kosha...... Especially if eBay is allowing it to be part of its pop up pages......and then I read all you good people have been ripped off. eBay needs to sue them for miss representation and auction association and the internet crime squad should be pursuing these rogues for a criminal conviction. Equally watchdog should be informed and trading standards and ...... And..... Don't be caught and thanks guys for putting your reviews up."
"Total scam do not go near these thieves Should be removed from trading"
"stay away with these company, they took from me 2 times of £59 without any information. i have asked them to return it back but they don't even reply my email and they don't give their contact number to call them. i paid my money through PayPal, so i have opened the dispute case in pay then i got returned £59 back. stay away with these Gamblers."
"Scam company. Avoid like the plague"
"Stay away!! Scammers Trading standards should look into this company. So many people are complaining about them. We should all contact fake Britain on BBC to complain about VIPAuction"
"It’s a scam! DO NOT try. I transferred £19 into my PayPal Account and took another £19 a minute later. I contacted their customer service. Only refunded £17 out of £38."
VIPAuction is rated 1.51 based on 39 reviews