VIPAuction Reviews

145 157 St John Street

Categories:
Home & Garden
Home & Garden

How would you rate VIPAuction ?

"I went through to paypal curious as to the cost of their offer. Did nit wabt to or o ceed £59 came out of my bank acciunt. I had not even set up an account with vip auctions. Paypal state they provided tracking details so goods were sent. So no refund. There are no 'goods'! But i had cancelled the transaction on paypal which it clearly shows. Now vipsuctions says i can't get back money i have bid and my account is zero. I don't have an account so i have not bid. They are thieves and fraudsters. I can't afford to lose that money but i dont know what to do about it"
Are you VIPAuction? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback VIPAuction receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Now

Get instant access to your Reviews Dashboard.

Your email address needs to be a business email matching http://vipauction.co.uk.

;
"Quick delivery of quality product."
"The supplier is unable to stock enough products to meet demand. Various products have been out of stock for several weeks."
"I placed an automatic bid range, and the item sold between the range. This means that I should have won the auction. I didn't. Instead I forfeited all my money. THIS IS A SCAM."
"Scam! Even if you win items, they do NOT deliver!!! They make you send them your IDs, your bills, etc "for verification purposes". In reality, they just collect your info for identity theft. And they never actually deliver any items."
"I signed up during the holidays. When I returned to work, I discovered that most of the auctions ended while I was at work. I closed the account with most of my money. THEY KEPT THE ENTIRE AMOUNT!"
VIPAuction is rated 1.67 based on 6 reviews