VioVet Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend VioVet

3 London Road, Markyate United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate VioVet ?

"Good products at a competitive price with prompt delivery. What more do you want. Dino."
"I placed an order on 1 June and Viovet debited my card and sent an acknowledgment to say the goods would arrive between 7 and 14 June. On 12 June they sent an email to say the items had been despatched and would take three to five days. I called customer service on the afternoon of the 14th to advise the goods hadn’t arrived. Bridget said they had been despatched so they were on their way. When I advised that they were due by today, and any later was too late for me as I needed them for a trip, she said she couldn’t do anything. Their customer emails are clearly dishonest and their customer service attitude is awful - despite them being closed for service training when I called earlier in the day!"
Joy Trotter
"Fantastic choice and great prices. Fast delivery too"
"Always a reliable service, thank you."
"One week after placing my order it still hadn’t been dispatched from the warehouse. Two weeks after placing my order it still hadn’t arrived. Rang VioVet was told I had to give it another two weeks for my order to arrive before they will refund me. Amazon can deliver same items the next day and for less money."
Simon
"If your pet needs a lot of feed then this is the cheapest place to get it. Honestly. I've scoured the internet but this is where I always end up. Easy to use website, postage is reasonable (free over £50) and you get points so you can get money off."
"I regularly order from Viovet and am always very pleased with the speed at which my order arrives. One of the things I order is a prescription medicine, and I always need to speak to someone when I am downloading the prescription, as I always manage to get into a bit of a pickle doing that, and usually have to phone up. Whoever I speak to is always very patient with me and helpful. Thank you Viovet."
Ryan Stephen Jedd Stubbings
"Easy to use website, prices are very reasonable. I don't order from any where else when it comes to animal health care."
"They are always good value and goods arrive quickly."
Ann From Malvern
Unverified Reviewer
"I ordered 1ltr Btl Buteless for £22.17 I was delivered the 30ml paste which is £15+ I contacted viovets and they are disputing my original order . I have paid the £22.17 so how could they justify sending me the lower value paste. I won't buy from this firm again. Ann from Malvern Order #08881572"
"Great value-for-money products, good service."
"Good prices!"
Pauline Winstone
"Vio-vet offer extremely competitive prices for their products, their website is very easy to use and delivery could not be bettered, I would recommend anyone with animals of all kinds to take a look at their website."
Sarah Brockbank
Verified Reviewer
"I have regularly ordered all my pet food and horse supplements etc from Viovet for some years and have been delighted with the wbsite, ease, convenience etc. But recently I have been alarmed that their prices are significantly higher than other suppliers. In some cases items that I need are £65 on Viovet and £40 from other online suppliers. I will need to think very carefully about each item I order and research other suppliers. This means I lose the convenience of ordering from Viovet. I am really very disappointed."
"Quick good price and product done the job"
"Despite my expectations, I was not so pleased with my second order than I was with my first. There were 2 items that were not the same as the ones I ordered - the carr & day & martin wound cream for horses and the protection plus cream for horses of the same brand. I guess they have been re-branded. The Large box seemed dusty and a little dirty (I have pictures but I am not sure how to upload) and the mane brush had a yellowish mark on one of the edges as if the paint came off because of prolonged use. I will give the online shop 1 more chance, but I will definitely contact them for those issues."
"The You move tablets were very reasonably priced. They have already stopped my little old dog Alfie from limping after only one week of taking them."
"Easy to order. Good price. Fast delivery."
"Easy to place an order. Good swift delivery and well packed"
"Ordered and delivered right product at right price at right time"
VioVet is rated 4.75 based on 301 reviews