VioVet Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend VioVet

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does VioVet deliver?

How can I contact VioVet?

3 London Road, Markyate United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how VioVet made you happy

"I ordered a two year supply of a medication which cost £253.99 plus £18.99 overnight shipping. Viovet sent a medication that expires within one year. When I contacted them to tell them that this medication is a two year supply, as specified by the veterinarian on the prescription, and that the medication expires in less than one year, thus making 1/2 of it useless, Jessica’s response was “it is your responsibility to check the expiry dates with us before purchasing. ” How would a consumer have access to medication and expiry dates before we receive it? And how can the company justify sending medication that will clearly expire before it Is scheduled to be used per the prescription? They refused to replace the portion of the medication that will expire before it is scheduled to be used and basically said I’m stuck with the purchase. I’ve ordered the same two year supply of the same medication from Hyperdrug in the past and it was not short-dated and did not expire before it could be used. And Hyperdrug’s prices are £20 less. However, I wanted to try VioVet since I’m inundated with their promotional emails. Do not use VioVet unless you want to be tricked into buying expensive short dated medication. Order #10342278"
Are you VioVet? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback VioVet receives and that when things do go wrong, you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Customer service has been declining rapidly in the past few months, got two packages damaged on arrival in a row , wrote a letter to complain and got a reply from Bev C to tell me to move my business elsewhere"
"We have used Viovet for about 2 years now and so far had had good service, however, in the last 6 months things have gone awry. Sending similar but the wrong items has been a problem and Viovet promoted their own product Regotum as a cheaper alternative to our regular order for Pro-Fibre, we tried it and the Regotum is a powder which does not suit us and our dog whereas Pro-Fibre is in pellet form and is easily incorporated and eaten with our dog's kibbles. We will not buy Regotum again and might change suppliers away from Viovet."
"Purchase my dogs special prescription dog food from Viovet,cheaper than buying it from the Vet"
"Good products at a competitive price with prompt delivery. What more do you want. Dino."
"I placed an order on 1 June and Viovet debited my card and sent an acknowledgment to say the goods would arrive between 7 and 14 June. On 12 June they sent an email to say the items had been despatched and would take three to five days. I called customer service on the afternoon of the 14th to advise the goods hadn’t arrived. Bridget said they had been despatched so they were on their way. When I advised that they were due by today, and any later was too late for me as I needed them for a trip, she said she couldn’t do anything. Their customer emails are clearly dishonest and their customer service attitude is awful - despite them being closed for service training when I called earlier in the day!"
"Fantastic choice and great prices. Fast delivery too"
"Always a reliable service, thank you."
"One week after placing my order it still hadn’t been dispatched from the warehouse. Two weeks after placing my order it still hadn’t arrived. Rang VioVet was told I had to give it another two weeks for my order to arrive before they will refund me. Amazon can deliver same items the next day and for less money."
"If your pet needs a lot of feed then this is the cheapest place to get it. Honestly. I've scoured the internet but this is where I always end up. Easy to use website, postage is reasonable (free over £50) and you get points so you can get money off."
"I regularly order from Viovet and am always very pleased with the speed at which my order arrives. One of the things I order is a prescription medicine, and I always need to speak to someone when I am downloading the prescription, as I always manage to get into a bit of a pickle doing that, and usually have to phone up. Whoever I speak to is always very patient with me and helpful. Thank you Viovet."
"Easy to use website, prices are very reasonable. I don't order from any where else when it comes to animal health care."
"They are always good value and goods arrive quickly."
"I ordered 1ltr Btl Buteless for £22.17 I was delivered the 30ml paste which is £15+ I contacted viovets and they are disputing my original order . I have paid the £22.17 so how could they justify sending me the lower value paste. I won't buy from this firm again. Ann from Malvern Order #08881572"
"Great value-for-money products, good service."
"Good prices!"
"Vio-vet offer extremely competitive prices for their products, their website is very easy to use and delivery could not be bettered, I would recommend anyone with animals of all kinds to take a look at their website."
"I have regularly ordered all my pet food and horse supplements etc from Viovet for some years and have been delighted with the wbsite, ease, convenience etc. But recently I have been alarmed that their prices are significantly higher than other suppliers. In some cases items that I need are £65 on Viovet and £40 from other online suppliers. I will need to think very carefully about each item I order and research other suppliers. This means I lose the convenience of ordering from Viovet. I am really very disappointed."
"Quick good price and product done the job"
"Despite my expectations, I was not so pleased with my second order than I was with my first. There were 2 items that were not the same as the ones I ordered - the carr & day & martin wound cream for horses and the protection plus cream for horses of the same brand. I guess they have been re-branded. The Large box seemed dusty and a little dirty (I have pictures but I am not sure how to upload) and the mane brush had a yellowish mark on one of the edges as if the paint came off because of prolonged use. I will give the online shop 1 more chance, but I will definitely contact them for those issues."
VioVet is rated 4.72 based on 305 reviews