VioVet Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend VioVet

3 London Road, Markyate United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate VioVet?

295 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about VioVet in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I regularly order from Viovet and am always very pleased with the speed at which my order arrives. One of the things I order is a prescription medicine, and I always need to speak to someone when I am downloading the prescription, as I always manage to get into a bit of a pickle doing that, and usually have to phone up. Whoever I speak to is always very patient with me and helpful. Thank you Viovet."
Ryan Stephen Jedd Stubbings
"Easy to use website, prices are very reasonable. I don't order from any where else when it comes to animal health care."
"They are always good value and goods arrive quickly."
Ann From Malvern
Unverified Reviewer
"I ordered 1ltr Btl Buteless for £22.17 I was delivered the 30ml paste which is £15+ I contacted viovets and they are disputing my original order . I have paid the £22.17 so how could they justify sending me the lower value paste. I won't buy from this firm again. Ann from Malvern Order #08881572"
"Great value-for-money products, good service."
"Good prices!"
Pauline Winstone
"Vio-vet offer extremely competitive prices for their products, their website is very easy to use and delivery could not be bettered, I would recommend anyone with animals of all kinds to take a look at their website."
Sarah Brockbank
Verified Reviewer
"I have regularly ordered all my pet food and horse supplements etc from Viovet for some years and have been delighted with the wbsite, ease, convenience etc. But recently I have been alarmed that their prices are significantly higher than other suppliers. In some cases items that I need are £65 on Viovet and £40 from other online suppliers. I will need to think very carefully about each item I order and research other suppliers. This means I lose the convenience of ordering from Viovet. I am really very disappointed."
"Quick good price and product done the job"
"Despite my expectations, I was not so pleased with my second order than I was with my first. There were 2 items that were not the same as the ones I ordered - the carr & day & martin wound cream for horses and the protection plus cream for horses of the same brand. I guess they have been re-branded. The Large box seemed dusty and a little dirty (I have pictures but I am not sure how to upload) and the mane brush had a yellowish mark on one of the edges as if the paint came off because of prolonged use. I will give the online shop 1 more chance, but I will definitely contact them for those issues."
"The You move tablets were very reasonably priced. They have already stopped my little old dog Alfie from limping after only one week of taking them."
"Easy to order. Good price. Fast delivery."
"Easy to place an order. Good swift delivery and well packed"
"Ordered and delivered right product at right price at right time"
"Excellent Service as always. Very quick and efficient Also fantastic communication whenever I needed to speak with someone they are very helpful Always use them for any pet medication"
"Very organised. Good communication by use of email."
"Good value & prompt delivery. Would be even more impressed if you cut down on the packaging."
"Good prices and prompt delivery"
Maureen Tutin
Unverified Reviewer
"Prompt delivery ,excellent price !"
"When you speak to any of the staff there are always very helpful and polite ."
VioVet is rated 4.77 based on 295 reviews