VioVet Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend VioVet

3 London Road, Markyate United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate VioVet?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

288 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Sarah Brockbank

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about VioVet in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Sarah Brockbank
Verified Reviewer
"I have regularly ordered all my pet food and horse supplements etc from Viovet for some years and have been delighted with the wbsite, ease, convenience etc. But recently I have been alarmed that their prices are significantly higher than other suppliers. In some cases items that I need are £65 on Viovet and £40 from other online suppliers. I will need to think very carefully about each item I order and research other suppliers. This means I lose the convenience of ordering from Viovet. I am really very disappointed."
"Quick good price and product done the job"
"Despite my expectations, I was not so pleased with my second order than I was with my first. There were 2 items that were not the same as the ones I ordered - the carr & day & martin wound cream for horses and the protection plus cream for horses of the same brand. I guess they have been re-branded. The Large box seemed dusty and a little dirty (I have pictures but I am not sure how to upload) and the mane brush had a yellowish mark on one of the edges as if the paint came off because of prolonged use. I will give the online shop 1 more chance, but I will definitely contact them for those issues."
"The You move tablets were very reasonably priced. They have already stopped my little old dog Alfie from limping after only one week of taking them."
"Easy to order. Good price. Fast delivery."
"Easy to place an order. Good swift delivery and well packed"
"Ordered and delivered right product at right price at right time"
"Excellent Service as always. Very quick and efficient Also fantastic communication whenever I needed to speak with someone they are very helpful Always use them for any pet medication"
"Very organised. Good communication by use of email."
"Good value & prompt delivery. Would be even more impressed if you cut down on the packaging."
"Good prices and prompt delivery"
Maureen Tutin
Unverified Reviewer
"Prompt delivery ,excellent price !"
"When you speak to any of the staff there are always very helpful and polite ."
"Helpful and quick service, and keep you informed every step of the process, excellent company to do business with"
Michelle Purvis
Unverified Reviewer
"I have a furry daughter with many ailments and thought we were going to lose her. I looked for prescription foods for her and found VioVet and got the food I needed asap and got it very quick. The delivery was super quick so we now have our furry daughter regaining some of her sparkle and looking a lot better 10/10 VioVet"
"Very prompt and efficient"
"Excellent prompt service."
"Everything I needed at great prices"
"Keeps my dog happy not scratching. Hence a happy owner"
"Efficient & speedy service.Good value."
VioVet is rated 4.78 based on 288 reviews