Vincent Throp Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vincent Throp
Read Vincent Throp Reviews

About Vincent Throp:

We look after people, as well as finances, which is why so many of our early clients are still with us today.

When you choose Vincent Throp Limited, you will be partnering with a small but highly experienced team of financial advisors. We have been working with clients throughout the UK since 1996.

Our first office was in Witney, in Oxfordshire and we have many clients throughout the Home Counties. More recently we opened an office in Linlithgow so we now have a growing client base in Scotland, particularly around Edinburgh, Livingston and Falkirk. Clients tell us that they value our attention to building lasting relationships, as well as our financial planning acumen.

Suite 3-5 Pinnacle HouseMill Road Industrial Estate, Mill RoadLinlithgowWest LothianEH49 7SFUnited Kingdom

Tell us how Vincent Throp made you happy
Knowledgeable, helpful and reliable.
A perfect gentleman. He has advised my husband and myself for several years and after losing my husband in September 2017. He has been very helpful and made everything very clear enabling me to make good decisions. His advice is sound and he is very trustworthy.
Vincent has given me financial help and support for a number of years and he offers an excellent professional service. He explains everything clearly and patiently and I have every confidence in his advice.
Vincent has looked after me for the last twenty years and in that time has never put a foot wrong. Always up with the current situation and ready to give reassurance when times get a little tough. I have absolute faith in his judgement and recommend his services in all fields of finance
Very pleasant, patient and gives clear advice and explanation
Excellent help, advice & support.
Vincent has guided my investments over many years. Always thoroughly professional, he has provided informative advice and been helpfully responsive in addressing my queries and concerns. I am confident that with his oversight my financial portfolio is secure and meeting my needs.
Professional, thorough and helpful advice tailored to my individual circumstances. Great personal service helping me to make informed decisions to achieve the best future return on my investments.
Great Service!