Vincent Throp Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vincent Throp
Read Vincent Throp Reviews

About Vincent Throp:

We look after people, as well as finances, which is why so many of our early clients are still with us today.

When you choose Vincent Throp Limited, you will be partnering with a small but highly experienced team of financial advisors. We have been working with clients throughout the UK since 1996.

Our first office was in Witney, in Oxfordshire and we have many clients throughout the Home Counties. More recently we opened an office in Linlithgow so we now have a growing client base in Scotland, particularly around Edinburgh, Livingston and Falkirk. Clients tell us that they value our attention to building lasting relationships, as well as our financial planning acumen.

Suite 3-5 Pinnacle HouseMill Road Industrial Estate, Mill RoadLinlithgowWest LothianEH49 7SFUnited Kingdom

Vincent went through all of the financial details and options.
Very good and clear advice.
I would highly recommend.
Very pleasant and personal touch. Came strongly recommended from another client and we have been very satisfied with the service. Would be happy to recommend him to a future potential client.
Regular contact, available for advice and guidance. Annual reviews very useful with reports changed to meet our requirements and needs. How all the finances and pension information works and applies to us is explained. All being well we get to retire with as much money as we can, considering the risks we are happy to accept.
I have known Vincent 5 years and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend him
Vincent presents the information we need in easy to understand bite sized chunks. His extensive knowledge of the markets gives us confidence we are investing with the right company.
Vincent has given me financial advice for many years and I trust him fully. He is always easy to contact and helpful. This has not changed, despite the challenges of the Covid-19 world.
We would highly recommend the services provided by Vincent Throp, as Vincent has provided valuable advice to us both in relation to our pensions and investments over the past few years. Vincent and his team are efficient in dealing with queries, with communication a key part of their ongoing service.
Vincent explains things very thoroughly and is always helpful. Very good communication from the company and he is always willing to answer any questions you have. Excellent service.
Vincent is very professional and explains things in a crystal clear way. He also makes sure you fully understand everything. We are kept up to date with regular emails from his office.
Totally looks after our finances with confidence for our future Days
If you any questions his team are at the end of the phone or email 📞
Has always provided a very professional and efficient service, we really value his expertise.
Vincent has been our financial adviser for over twenty five years. He has helped us through the good times and bad. We are so lucky to be looked after by such a talented and friendly adviser. We cannot thank him enough for the service he has provided over the many years. Looking forward to a few more yet.
Our discussion with Vincent was very informative, everything was explained so we understood all he was saying about our investments. A discussion regarding inheritance tax was explained clearly and helped me make a decision. I always find our meetings with Vincent very helpful.
Professional manner, clear explanations given, useful suggestions offered without being “pushy”.
I've dealt with Vincent for over 15 years and have always found him to be helpful and honest as well as being a pleasant person to deal with. I would recommend his services with out a doubt.
We were introduced to Vincent Throp about a year ago and we are extremely happy with the service we received then and still do today. We are kept informed on a regular basis and nothing is too much trouble. I have no hesitation in recommending this company.
My wife and I have relied on Vincent for financial advice over the past 10 years or so. We have always found him to be helpful, courteous and extremely well-informed. His regular reviews of our financial situation have been of the upmost help in steering our financial decision-making.
Vincent was introduced to us by our previous Financial Manager since he was retiring. I can say that Vincent is very thorough in his advice which we have been very pleased with. He has also kept us up to date in these strange times and given us confidence in our investment strategy.
Fully satisfied with the guidance and information that Vincent offers. Explains all the information in great detail and promotes confidence in my investments.
Have always been extremely satisfied with the service Vincent has given me over many years Kevin
Vincent Throp is rated 4.93 based on 29 reviews