Viking Tapes Reviews

Unit 1
Coronation Business Park
Hard Ings Rd

Tell us how Viking Tapes made you happy
I have received the wrong item and have requested twice via email for it to be refunded, but have still not had a reply
Hi Lee. Thank you for your feedback and I am sorry about the confusion regarding your correspondence which ended up going to a non Viking e mail address. I know Lisa has been in touch and we are collecting your item and issuing a full refund as requested. I am sorry that the e mail issue delayed our response and thank you for bringing it to our attention. Many Thanks. The Viking Team.
Wish I had found Viking earlier, their quality, value & delivery take some beating !! Well done guys keep up the good work !!
Excellent product, swift delivery, first class service
Excellent customer service - we unexpectedly ran out of tape we needed to finish a rush job, luckily we are only ten minutes away so rang them, paid online and the tape was ready to collect when I arrived
Hello!
We order tapes in February and Viking Tapes send us delivery on 27th of
February and until 12.4. we dont recive our order...we are still waiting in spite
of several E-mail from us...(Invoice No.:88924
Marko F.
Gromark d.o.o.
Hi Marko
We are very sorry for the delay with your order and completely understand your frustration. The delay is due to the International hub holding your order and we are trying to do everything we can to understand why and get it released. All our paperwork is in order so we can’t understand why they have chosen to hold it. Lisa will be giving you an update as soon as the hub respond. Thank you for your patience. Kind Regards. Melanie
Good to deal with, with quick delivery.
have used this company for a few years now and still get the same service and price on my products
Excellent product, does exactly what it says on the label. Quick delivery service. Will use them again.
Great product and great service exactly what we needed
Happy with price and delivery. Wasn’t happy with the physical condition of the tapes. I ordered a selection of double sided tapes, some were £44 each. The cardboard carrier was battered, the labels were illegible and they were all just thrown in a box together.
I had to contact Viking for proof of manufacture to ensure the tapes were within the 12mth date. I ordered further tapes from another supplier. They all came individually bagged and in perfect condition.
I won’t be using you again.
Thank you for your Review, we value all Reviews good or bad as they help us become the best Company we can become. I am sorry that your tape was not as it should have been when you received it. It should have come to you in excellent condition which it clearly didn't. I have been in touch with DPD who will have been responsible for the 'battered' box and I have spoken to production with regard to how they pack the rolls. I have requested that our Accounts Dpt refund your carriage in way of an apology. Thank you very much for taking the time to bring this to our attention. Kind Regards. The Viking Team.
I keep getting emails about reviewing the tape, but it still hasn’t arrived so....
Fix that then I’ll let you know how it is 👌🏼
Hi Simon. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I can only apologise for the fact you have not received your order. We have checked with DPD and your order was delivered and signed for on the 13th March at 9.07am. We have sent you an e mail with all the details on it so hopefully you can track down your delivery. Many Thanks. Viking
The M3 tape is great. It gives a good seal and is air tight.

It was sent well too.
I was delighted to find an online supplier with a substantial range of specialist tapes from 3M and other suppliers. I needed a heat-resistant 3M double-sided foam tape for repair of heated rear-view mirrors. Viking offer a short roll-length option in the most popular size meaning that instead of having to buy a full roll (not cheap) to undertake a small number of repairs at home I was able to get what I needed for a few pounds. Very satisfied.
Extremely disappointed. Firstly we are told our order will be delayed. Once we had not received the item (4 days later) they send an email to explain the product was the wrong price on their website and they cannot fulfil the order. I have had to go elsewhere and pay additional delivery charges as we need to send this item out to Spain tomorrow. Appalling service which I would not expect from any company.
Thank you for your review Lindsey and I am sorry you were disappointed with our service. We value all reviews good and bad as it helps us to listen to what our Customers need. Unfortunately with some of our products there is a production process which we advise of at point of order, this can lead to delays which is why we alert our Customers immediately so if the order is urgent, as in your case, they have the option of a full refund and can source the product elsewhere. You will be pleased to hear all the data is now correct on line so thank you for bringing this to our attention. I am glad that you sourced your product and got everything sorted. Many Thanks. The Viking Team.
Very helpful staff and quality product.
Thanks
VEry good service and reliable
I was uncertain which product I needed for my needs. I contacted Viking and they were very helpful in identifying the exact product I needed ( Double sided tape). I order the product which was delivered in a couple of days.
Very good service.
Product all good everything as I would have expected, will use this supplier again. Thank you
Your tape suits our purpose perfectly, and the price is good. Thank you for your swift attention.
Found the site easy to navigate to select the right tape to stick to the substrate I was using. (Foamex PVC) VK181 was great. This was cut fresh off the log in stock & was kept informed by email that this could add a day extra. As there was no rush for the product I selected the 2-3 day delivery but still arrived next working day.
Great service thanks.