Viking Tapes Reviews

Unit 1
Coronation Business Park
Hard Ings Rd

Tell us how Viking Tapes made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Really helpful great advise found me just the right solution to my sticky problem would highly recommend them propt and easy to deal with.
I found this company to be excellent when purchasing. They had exactly what i was needed and the quantity. The delivery method was precise and on time.
I would not spend my time writing this review if they were not worth it.
Very pleased with a first class service
Requirement to bond 150mm stainless steel strip 2mm thick to powder coated surface.After browsing Viking website found extremely useful information suggesting options.Contacted Viking Technical and spoke to a most courteous gentleman by the name of Colin.One of my concerns was the availability of small or sample lengths of recommended tape.Colin straightway advised that the tape he instantly recommended was available in a three metre roll.Promptly ordered on-line and immediately received courteous notification that the three metre option required processing which would incur a delivery delay of up to seventy two hours.Was afforded the option to accept this or opt for an alternative tape.Delivery was prompt within forty eight hours.Successfully bonded the two parts.Thank you Viking a very happy customer who was furnished with excellent advice and honest up front expediting of order.
Not the tape I ordered on screen substandard tape thus I will not be using you again two day delivery ended to seven
Hi Alan. Thank you for your review, we value all reviews good or bad. I am sorry that you were not happy with the Scrim tape that you received. Please let me know if you would like us to organise DPD to come and collect it and we can offer you a full refund. Many Thanks. Melanie
worked perfect but ordered 66 mts and only got about 40 mts
Thank you for your e mail Brian and expressing your concern about the length of the roll. I know you have spoken at length to Lisa but I just wanted to confirm your conversation and reassure you that are collaboration equipment has confirmed that 3M has manufactured the correct length of 66m. I hope this has put your mind at rest and I know you have since ordered another roll.
Kind Regards. Melanie.
The service is FIRST CLASS!! I was informed of my order and was delivered quickly! Just brilliant! Thank you!
Also their stock is very comprehensive and their colleagues are more than helpful and knowledgeable of their products, so if you are not sure of what you are wanting. As I was they found the product exactly ! Brilliant!!
very good service
I got the wrong tape I was advised by the manufacturer it was to thin not your fault needs to be about 1.5 mmthick
Brilliant service from a quality company. Ordered a couple of years ago and was unsure of the codes and they found it within minutes. Great thanks.
It was quite a small order, handled very well with useful advice and delivered well protected within the agreed time. Highly recommend this company
Excellent product and great service. Thank you
Prompt delivery, product arrived well packaged and as described. Seems like a powerful adhesive that I have purchased. Thanks!
Good web site to get the product specification you want.
Efficient delivery.
the product was excellent and the order process was very good. The delivery was tracked and recorded all the way and delivered as per our needs. Excellent service.
Second purchase now from Viking tapes, excellent service and price was best we could find on the net.

Both orders arrived next working day so very pleased - happily recommend and will use again.
Quality of the tape is excellent, just the right thickness. Speedy service can’t be faulted. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend this company.
A very useful supplier of Advance Tapes.
Hi Lisa ,
Thanks for the Tesa Tapes . All members of the Art Club are delighted !
Happy with the product and service provided.
Viking Tapes is rated 4.49 based on 134 reviews