Viking Tapes Reviews

Unit 1
Coronation Business Park
Hard Ings Rd

Tell us how Viking Tapes made you happy
Great product and delivered really quickly. Will buy again. Thanks.
Viking Tapes not only provided me with precisely the products that I needed, they gave me excellent technical advice, and the delivery service was first class.
It is rare to find a company that provides accurate unbiased support for the exact products that you require and that are underwritten by OEM suppliers.
Well done Viking.
Excellent service and communication, excellent product range at competitive prices
All good. As advertised - good vendor communication - proactive & informative.
Called in to get some advice on the correct tape for a tricky condensation problem and got great advice. Product arrived very quickly, was installed and it solved the problem. Thank you.
Good quality floor tape delivered on time!
Excellent, good product and happy with everything.
Recived the good in fine order and very quickly too, quick and efficient as it should be. Top marks for Viking Tapes.
Took forever to arrive and was promised refund of next day postage which I paid for. Never received it. Tape took 6 weeks!!
Dear Dr Farnworth.
Thank you for leaving us a review and I am sorry that you were disappointed with our service.
We experienced extreme shortages of this product due to the Pandemic and the demand it created for marking out safe floor
spaces. We did the very best we could to keep stock coming in but demand outweighed supply. It was very much an unprecedented situation and every other supplier experienced the same issues.
Your order was sent on a next day service as requested and as soon as the stock was available, but I have requested Accounts refund back to the standard delivery as a good will gesture.
Kind Regards.
Melanie
As described.
Prompt delivery and good quality products
Great price, with very good customer service and communication by customer service.
The adhesive worked really well for the joints of geo textile membrane I had to glue, it just didn’t go as far as I was hoping!
Really impressed with turnaround on this urgent order. Went above & beyond to rush things through and get the tape out on the same day as I ordered it. Worked a treat when we got the tape to site. Thanks again Viking for your great service!
My wife is an avid crafter and was looking for a new double sided glue tape dispenser. Whilst she was looking at all the expensive craft sites I decided to search on commercial sites, the result I found Viking. The site was easy to use I found the applicator and the tapes fairly quickly and then discovered that they had an offer on offering both together in a package. I purchased the package deal. My wife was still looking, she was really happy especially with the price and even happier when it all arrived well within the estimated delivery time.All in all a good experience and I will be back for new tapes when required. I would recommend Viking to both crafters and commercial users.
good price and fast delivery
Superquick delivery at great prices - very pleased
Very good people to deal with
Ordered hazard tape, which was difficult to get hold of everywhere. Once in stock, delivery arrived as advised, thank you.
Good company and good price
Viking Tapes is rated 4.48 based on 208 reviews