Viking Tapes Reviews

Unit 1
Coronation Business Park
Hard Ings Rd

Tell us how Viking Tapes made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Good firm: will be using them again
Great service will buy sgain
Prompt delivery, well packaged and great value for money. Will definitely order again.
Due to the great packaging design this product becomes a free standing unit which allows you to dispense the product very easily
Excellent service and product.
It is very easy to do business with Viking Tapes. My order was processed in good time. My tapes arrived well packed, in good condition, and were exactly as advertised.
Clear succinct advice ,efficient service and a product that works....perfect.
I needed some insulating tape that was suitable for use in high temperatures. The Viking product did the job. Shipping by courier would have cost three times the cost of the tape so Viking we’re invited to use Royal Mail
Item was shipped out on day the order was placed
Excellent 3M tape perfect for fixing routing jigs..
Very good sales and aftersales service.
Product was 'spot-on'!
Very good tape. I use it on my plane propeller since a decade with success.
My order arrived very quickly which pleased me as I was waiting for the refill for my ATG gun. However, the tape itself is not as good as the service. It is quite strong but is not flat, as expected, but gathers up, sometimes sticking to the gun itself. I am on the first reel so I hope that the later tapes will be more satisfactory.
Hi Lorna. Thank you for leaving us a product review. I have checked the tape you have ordered (3M 904 6mm ATG) and this tape should perform well. Please let me know if you continue to have problems and we can look into this for you. Just in case it helps, and my apologies if you are already well versed in loading the 3M ATG gun, we have a video on our web site of how to load the gun to enable the best performance of the tape. The link to it is:
If you need any further assistance please don't hesitate to call us on 01535 610373. Kind Regards. Customer Care.
Excellent service. Arrived as promised.A+
Not a great experience, starting from the very short and abrupt email responses from Colin Bennett who was least unhelpful, to then ordering something that I assumed was in stock to then receive an email saying it was out of stock. I asked if there was a similar product or different size in stock and I never received a reply. Then the item was sent to me without anybody replying to email. Really poor experience in every department I’m afraid
Hi Lewis
Thank you for your review and sharing your experience with us. I am sorry that you did not receive the Customer Service that you expected, we strive hard to achieve a seamless experience for all our Customers and I am sorry that we did not achieve this for you. I know the colleague you have named has been in touch via e mail to pass on his apologies. Kind Regards. Melanie.
Very prompt & efficient service
Prompt delivery, and the product (3M spray glue for plastic foam) was excellent.
Excellent and prompt efficient service and delivery will definitely use Viking Tapes again. Ray Harrison
Very good.
Ordered from Denmark.
Even though the tape was out of stock, I recieved within five days.
good double sided tape, perfect for posting pics on foamex. Thanks, Guy
Viking Tapes is rated 4.49 based on 132 reviews