Viking Direct Reviews

08AM
8AM
Courier, Own Driver
Email, Live Chat, Telephone

How would you rate Viking Direct ?

"If I could give them no stars I would full of lies STAY Away from them found a company in wexford that deliver to my door and way better product"
"Horrible experience. I am trying to return an unwanted item for 4 weeks. They simply do not collect it and I am not getting refunded. Customer service is unhelpful and not truthful: I am promised to be called back, however noone calls. Next time I call them I am told that the customer service didn't put a note to call me back. Beware!"
"Dreadful service. Supposed to have next day delivery still waiting a week later. When I call or use live chat the staff just lie and always say it is out for delivery and then it never turns up. They just wan to to get rid of you rather than solve your problem or give accurate advice. Use another company."
"The order they sent was wrong. Customer Service are not helpful, just redirected to supplier ukdirectdeliveryLeicester@officedepo.com. I have not heard back from the supplier. I would not recommend using Viking."
"A week later, still haven't received our item, just promises"
"We have ordered twice with vikings this year and both times there was a problem with the delivery. We wont order again with them."
"Very very poor experience. I ordered a desk from them and I've had two failed delivery dates so far. This costs me both time and money. Viking used to be very good but as a returning customer after several years I will not be spending any more of my money with them. Customer services cannot actually give you any answers, it's pointless contacting them. Whether my order will actually show up or not only time will tell. How does this company keep trading? just look at the reviews, over 70% at 1 star at time of writting"
"Last week, item ordered was delivered but was faulty. Phoned, told return would be organised, sent goods back. Wednesday this week item returned to me in my original packing. Phoned again, was put on hold (at 7p a minute) while agent consulted with her manager. Eventually told me another return had been arranged. It is now Friday pm and as the parcel is still here I phoned again ( still 7p a min) have now been told it will be collected next Monday or Tuesday! Will never use this company again and will advise my friends accordingly."
"Dreadful company to deal with. Sell goods they don't have in stock and take payment. Call to say they don't have the items days later and promise a refund. Three weeks later, 4 calls chasing and still we have no refund. They have £748.00 of our money. Call centre in South Africa are clueless and cannot/will not speak to their accounts department and cannot give us any indication of when we'll receive our refund. Avoid this company like the plague and use a local supplier."
"Order Tues next day delivery wed. Wed: web status "delivered", nothing arrived. Thursday: contact viking: sorry but driver probably ran out of time, will be there today Thursday: 1642 web system changed saying "incomplete consignment", no delivery Friday: 1100 Viking said driver came at 1700 office closed, (not true). Tracing team will phone you by 1200. Friday 1430 - no call. Contact viking - order is on way. Tracing team has not called you as call back time is 5 hours. There is a warehouse issue Please check the chat transcript is it a new lie each time? Viking disconnected."
"I ordered a desktop fan which arrived on the given day. Sadly, it came in pieces and had to be assembled by me (I would have thought assembling any electrical item was potentially dangerous). The accompanying instructions were not good, and the diagram of the component parts bore little resemblance to what I'd received. As a result, I decided to return it, packaged up the fan as instructed, and was told that their courier would collect the next day - any time between 8 a.m. and 6 pm. I have waited in ALL day, not even taking my rubbish downstairs to the bins. And no one has been. Made two calls (at premium rate) to their "Customer Service" people, who appear to be based in India, to complain. Was told parcel will now be collected tomorrow, but have said I'm out after 10.30. Dreadful dreadful service. Viking used to be so much better."
"Don't use this company they take your money and fail to deliver your order. People at customer service lie on the phone. Emails don't get replied to. Premium rate number for queries. Avoid at all costs"
"Ordered Air Conditioner and received confirmation with estimated 5 day delivery. Checked a few days later and showed as on back order. Contacted them after 10 days and was told my order was cancelled as this was an "unbelievable" price. Very careful use of words to try and invalidate the contract but the price was credible as it was advertised as a special sale price. My account still shows as item being on back order and had no formal notification of cancellation. Akin to BA in their attitude to their customers. So in summary, we now have no air conditioner in the hottest spell of weather in recent UK history and little chance of procuring one elsewhere."
"Terrible company, avoid at all costs. Will take orders, not deliver them, not get in touch and then when you get in touch say you need to add on items to get the delivery. When you ask why no one got in touch to let you know they say nothing. Tried sorting out for ages and whoever i was talking to kept messing it up, i was then told if i wanted a refund i had to go to someone else. Go somewhere else."
"They sell products that THEY DON'T HAVE ANYMORE and then they PRETEND that they sent the product to you and have the courage to say that they tried delivering the product 3 times! I have concierge 24 hours a day and receive packages every week without any issue! DO NOT BUY WITH THEM!"
"Worst company ever. Took pending payment, confirmed order....3 weeks later I was informed (only when I enquired) that the order was not coming !! Wish I could give zero stars. I will NEVER deal with Viking direct again"
"rubbish customer service!!"
"I placed an order online, 8 days later I contacted Viking to see where my order was. They said its been cancelled by them and to see Section 17 of their terms and conditions. The item apparently had been offered at too low a price ( it went up considerably the next day). No contact from Viking at all, and if I hadn't chased my order I would still be waiting. Rubbish customer service, past from pillar to post with no more than a sorry have you read our terms and conditions."
"Confirmation of order email stated delivery within 5 working days. After 10 days I contacted company for an update only to be told that my order was cancelled due to a pricing error! I have to wonder if they were ever going to tell me. The order still shows as confirmed in my account. Very unreliable."
"Placed an order, 9 days later nothing arrived, no emails or phonecalls. Called Customer Service, they cancelled my order without notifying me by phone or email. Joke of a company - AVOID."
Viking Direct is rated 1.98 based on 44 reviews