Viessmann Limited Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Viessmann Limited Reviews

About Viessmann Limited:

The Viessmann Group is one of the leading international manufacturers of heating systems, industrial systems and refrigeration systems. Founded in 1917, Viessmann remains a family-owned business, however, now has over 12,000 employees across the world.

With 23 production divisions in 12 countries, subsidiaries and representations in 74 countries, and 120 sales offices around the world, Viessmann is an internationally orientated company.

Our commitment to the highest standards of manufacturing has led to our systems being awarded a multitude of awards over the course of our history. Recent award wins include the Red Dot Award: Product Design, the Trophée des Usines, the iF product design award, the Number 1 Trade Partner and Good Practice Energy Efficiency.

01952 675000

info-uk@viessmann.com

Hortonwood 30, Telford, Shropshire

Tell us how Viessmann Limited made you happy
Great, efficient boiler. Quiet. Installation was trouble-free. So glad to have replaced my old boiler.
Andrew thank you for your wonderful review.
I am very satisfied with the quality of the Viessmann boiler, however, I am less than satisfied with the installation done by their Contractor/Sub-Contractor. It was my intention to have the boiler fitted in my garage but I was strongly advised against this "due to the presence of electrical installations". As a result, the boiler was installed in my kitchen, resulting in a kitchen wall unit destroyed, broken tiles, exposed pipework, exposed plasterwork, other damage and reduction in sink draining board area. Opinions given by other tradesmen suggest that garage installation was not a problem, especially if a site survey had been undertaken before commencement of work.
Dear Sandra, Thank you for your feedback and I am sorry to hear you are not happy with the installation you received from your chosen heating engineer. As the installation company are not a direct employee of Viessmann, I would advise going straight to them with any issues or complaints yo have as they would be best to respond and help. Best Regards, Viessmann
Good quality product, no issues.
Mike thank you for your excellent feedback.
So far so good
Thank you for your great review Bedri.
Excellent Boiler. Very quiet and efficient. Like the outside temperature sensor that controls the water temperature on the Central Heating
Thank you Rob for your lovely feedback.
Seems to be working fine so far - what more can I say?
Diana thank you for your amazing review.
So far so good, new boiler is significantly more economical than old one, lets see if it lasts as long!
Thank you for your great feedback.
My new boiler is excellent & I have a lovely warm home 24/7. Very quiet too, no more pipes clicking & strange whooshing noises!
Thank you for your amazing review Susan.
The installation of the boiler took 7 weeks from start to finish after many missed appointments. The installer also failed to install correctly causing water to flood through the light sockets in the bathroom ceiling. It was a very traumatising experience. Also the manual for the thermostat is very unclear and I still have not managed to set it correctly. Very very upset and unhappy about the service.
Delighted with boiler and fitters
Thank you David for your excellent feedback.
Seems like a great boiler. Still struggling with my heating engineer’s settings!
Thank you for your great review Gareth
The boiler is quite noisy and seems to make a lot of clicks.
Dear Rob, Thank you for your feedback. If you believe you are experiencing problems with your boiler please contact our Aftersales Department who will be happy to assist you. Telephone: 01952 675 060 Email: aftersales-uk@viessmann.com Best Regards, Viessmann
Very quiet boiler. Replaced old one and much neater
Thank you Howard for your great review.
Service was good but very inconvenient as you were unable to give a broad time of callout. This is very difficult when working full time. Engineer gave a time on the day but then turned up significantly later without contacting to advice. To be honest I’m a bit concerned with the quality of new equipment that had to be replaced within a few months of fit. It has been fine since though.
Thank you for providing your feedback. I will pass your issues on to our Aftersales Department so this can be looked in to. We appreciate all comments as it greatly improves customer satisfaction. Best Regards, Viessmann
Extremely satisfied. Best boiler ever. Thank you.
Thank you Carole for your great review.
Very satisfactory and efficient, just haven't received any registration documents yet
Hi, If you are yet to receive your warranty registration documents and they are not in your Spam/Junk folder, please contact our Warranty Department to get these resent out for you. Telephone: 01952 675051 Email: warranty-uk@viessmann.com Best Regards, Viessmann
We have had no problems since our new boiler was installed easy to use
Maureen, thank you for your fantastic feedback.
Reliable, efficient, quiet boiler .. simple and easy to use.
Thank you David for your excellent feedback.
So far I've made a great choice of boilers, very quiet and heats up quickly and much more energy efficient than the old boiler. 👍😊
Thank you Robert for your great review.
I have always installed Viessmann boilers and I made no exception when I moved house and installed new heating system. Just love the System boiler with its 4 pipe arrangement. Fantastic deal on the 10 year warranty so complete peace of mind.
Thank you Brian for your outstanding review. Pleased to hear you are so happy with your Viessmann boiler.
Viessmann Limited is rated 4.46 based on 776 reviews