Viessmann Limited Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Viessmann Limited Reviews

About Viessmann Limited:

The Viessmann Group is one of the leading international manufacturers of heating systems, industrial systems and refrigeration systems. Founded in 1917, Viessmann remains a family-owned business, however, now has over 12,000 employees across the world.

With 23 production divisions in 12 countries, subsidiaries and representations in 74 countries, and 120 sales offices around the world, Viessmann is an internationally orientated company.

Our commitment to the highest standards of manufacturing has led to our systems being awarded a multitude of awards over the course of our history. Recent award wins include the Red Dot Award: Product Design, the Trophée des Usines, the iF product design award, the Number 1 Trade Partner and Good Practice Energy Efficiency.

01952 675000

info-uk@viessmann.com

Hortonwood 30, Telford, Shropshire

Tell us how Viessmann Limited made you happy
Brilliant boiler
Annemarie thank you for your great feedback.
Excellent fast hot water and quiet operation
Thank you for your excellent review Glyn.
The boiler which was installed has been efficient and effective and has performed fully in line with expectations.
Steve thank you for your lovely comments.
working well no problems if there is will ring would reccomend this product
Thank you for your fantastic review Linda.
Superb boiler cannot hear it running. I find setting the WiFi thermostat a bit confusing.
Thank you Bill for your great review.

All comments are greatly appreciated to improve customer satisfaction.
First of all get my name correct it’s not Tessa? I’m the named owner of product? Ms Justina D’souza.
Change your records?
Thank you for your feedback, I will now arrange to get the details changed.
Small, compact and really quiet boiler that does the job!
Thank you Jessica for your great review.
Still waiting a reply to my email dated 03/12/19..........................

I should have been issued with a 10 year Warranty NOT 5. I know 5 years is your standard warranty, however, my fitter had a voucher for an additional 5 years which he completed and sent to yourselves once the install was complete.

Please issue me with a 10 year Warranty.
Dear Dan,

We are sorry to hear you have believe you have not received the correct warranty period.

To rectify this issue, you can contact our Warranty Department who can arrange for this to be posted out to you or sent by email if not already done so.

Telephone: 01952 675 051
Email: warranty-uk@viessmann.com

Viessmann
I have no problem with the product but your customer service is terrible. I have had two boilers fitted in different properties last sep/Oct. I receive regular emails from yourselves but have never received anything relating to warranty. This has caused me many problems whilst selling my other property. I require some proof of warranty
Dear Dan,

We are sorry to hear you have not received your warranty documentation.

Telephone: 01952 675 051
Email: warranty-uk@viessmann.com

Viessmann
Efficient boiler with programmable thermostat. Pleased that I had this boiler as my home is nice and warm on only 20 degrees
Thank you for your great review Beryl.
Efficient and easy to use, no need for a degree in plumbing to adjust the pressure (unlike some other boilers) even thermostat is easy to adjust😄
David, thank you for your excellent feedback.

All comments are greatly appreciated to improve customer satisfaction.
Great improvement on my old boiler,heats the house much quicker and more efficient
Thank you for your great review James.
So far so good. It replaced a 40 year old back boiler. We will have to see if I save on my gas bill !!!
Thank you Peter for your excellent review.
A very compact, efficient boiler, seems reliable but only had it for 6 months. Bills seem pretty reasonable aswell. Heats a three bed flat up pretty damn quick!
Thank you David for your fantastic feedback.
Our plumber completed the installation. Everything went very smoothly and we received all Viessmann documentation promptly. The system has worked perfectly.
Thank you Andrew for your great review,
Good service.
Thank you David for your great review.
Introduced to Viessmann boilers by Heatable.co.uk, excellent installation service and appears to be an excellent product.
Thank you for your amazing review David.
The boiler itself is brilliant & was fitted beautifully but I’ve been having loads of trouble with the thermostat & the receiver which won’t pair up & consequently the app won’t work. Nobody seems to be able to fix the problem & after 2 months it is becoming increasingly frustrating. Help please!!!
Dear Steve,

I am sorry to hear you are experiencing problems with your thermostat.

Please contact our Technical Department who will be happy to assist you.

Telephone: 01952 675 070
Email: technical-uk@viessmann.com

Viessmann
I’ve had a Viessmann Vitodens 200 fitted in my house by an excellent engineer in Sep 2019. The heating is super-efficient. The controls are a little tricky to navigate, but once I’ve had the hang of it, it functions very well. Altogether, I am very pleased with the product.
Thank you for your great review.
Combi fitted, failed the following day. Gas Safe engineer, who fitted it, came out the same day to find that the fault code related to the fan unit. Viessmann engineer arrived the following day and installed a new fan unit, all has been well since then.

Just one of those things, the response time was very good and it has not knocked my confidence in this as a first class quality product.

Oh, and it's "Alan", not "Allen"
Thank you Allen for your wonderful feedback.

Viessmann Limited is rated 4.49 based on 735 reviews