VideoScribe Reviews

of reviewers recommend VideoScribe
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read VideoScribe  Reviews

hello@sparkol.com

Tell us how VideoScribe made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
VideoScribe  5 star review on 16th December 2016
VideoScribe  5 star review on 13th October 2016
Nathan Lindorf
VideoScribe  5 star review on 12th October 2016
Sometimes - Not User Friendly

Could use a better help tutorial
Hello, thanks for the honest review. Our support team will be in contact soon as we'd love to get some more detail on the bits you don't like and they may be able to give you some tips to make life easier.
I would like more full coloured drawings.
Thanks for the 5 stars Doru!

We're regularly adding new content and all the new images have colour versions. If there is something specific you need you can make a request on our 'What images would you like to see?' forum - http://help.videoscribe.co/support/discussions/topics/11000002397

We also update the forum every time we release new images into the Library. If you log into the page click the 'follow' button at the top of the page you'll get an email every time we announce new images.
Richi banna photo editing
Sanjay V Desai
Bhajana
Scribe make me sóo happy
Scribe make me sóo happy
Having happy customers make us happy!
So Good! Excellent!
Thanks for the kind words, really glad you like the software.
Saya senang
Glad you like it!
VideoScribe is phenomenal. There is not much of a learning curve so you can quickly make professional looking products. I let my subscription lapse, but then realized I could not live without it!
Very kind words, thanks so much!
Easy to draw and make animations, great software but a bit pricey.
Glad you found it so easy to use, we do have the occasional special offer available so make sure you are signed up to our mailing list and keep an eye out for a bargain!
I feel it very good.
I will always use it to make good videoes.
Excellent, I am sure your viewers will enjoy watching them!
Hello I am use is andiod app
Hello Satendra, we don't have an Android verison at the moment but we are working on one. VideoScribe is a desktop application for Windows and Mac. We also have a companion app called VideoScribe Anywhere which is available on iOS.
estoy feli
Alejandro, glad you're happy and thanks for the 5 stars!
took me some time practicing to be able to use but the end product was very professional
Hello Linda, glad you for the professional video you were after. I am sure the time invested in getting to know the product will pay off.
Good
Hello Kiran, thanks for the 5 stars!
Confusing.
Sorry that you're finding things confusing. I'll get the support team in contact to see if they can help clear things up for you.
I've made two videos with my new VideoScribe software purchase, and I'm very pleased with them and what I can create with this program. But a great downside and frustration is the percentage of the images that are pay-for-use after I've already purchased the software. The amount of free-use is very small compared to the number of paid images., and this feels like a gouge for more money than the initial purchase price.
Hello Frederick,
Glad you are pleased with what you can create with VideoScribe.
We have over 4500 images in the library and are adding new ones all the time. If there is something you feel is missing feel free to let us know - http://help.videoscribe.co/support/discussions/topics/11000002397.
With regards the premium images, these are actually sold by private illustrators through the application which is why we cannot include them in the subscription price. The illustrator sets the price and keeps all intellectual property rights to their work and you can find out more about this at https://contribute.sparkol.com/.
I have subscribed for £22 to use video scribe to create a training video for teachers in slum school in India but even with a subscription you can't access lots of the images and can't save the file as an MP4. You also can't add video clips. I'm very disappointed and wish I had saved the money. £22 will buy a lot of children's dinners in India.
Hello Aimee,
Support will be in contact shortly to go over things in detail and try and help in any way they can. Thought I would quickly address the points here as well though for others who may have similar concerns.
- Premium images in VideoScribe are sold by private artists who submit their work via https://contribute.sparkol.com. We don't own them so can't include them in the subscription.
- You can't add video clips. VideoScribe is a whiteboard animation tool so if you can't draw it on a board you can't add it.
- .MP4 output is available via Sho.co.
- We have a 7 day free trial to allow people to make sure it's the right tool for you before you buy. We also have a 14-day money back option for non-commercial customers.
100 out of 100
Thanks so much for the review and glad you rate us so highly!
I love the flexibility of VideoScribe but because it was just a trial I didn't get to explore what else there was available; plus, whilst I understand a watermark is necessary on trial there were far too many. Covering the entire animation was really OTT imho.
Hello Rosemarie, thanks for the review and glad there were things you loved. If you do decide to go on and purchase a subscription you will be able to continue with any projects you made in trial and publish them without the watermark.
VideoScribe is rated 4.20 based on 483 reviews