VideoScribe Reviews

of reviewers recommend VideoScribe
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read VideoScribe  Reviews

hello@sparkol.com

Tell us how VideoScribe made you happy
VideoScribe  5 star review on 16th December 2016
Nathan Lindorf
VideoScribe  5 star review on 12th October 2016
VideoScribe  4 star review on 1st April 2021
John Flames
VideoScribe is so easy to learn and produce. It took me a weekend to learn the ins-and-outs of VideoScribe. Now I’m having fun creating my video tutorials.
Love it!! It is really easy to use it and they have AMAZING tools.
It's easy to use, more engaging than words along, and an excellent way to do a blog post or YouTube video.
I’d recommend Videoscribe to the tech-phobic (like me) because it’s really easy and fun to use. Their tech support is really friendly and helpful.
Awesome work! I love Video Scribe as my favorite tool.
It is an amazing program 🤩🤩🤩
It is a really great program! I was able to make a video in my first time using the program. And I love that it does NOT have annoying notifications asking you to upgrade or buy additional packages. The canvas is an interesting idea and works fine, but I would prefer that they just give you the option for individual screens. However, overall very pleased with the product!!!
Facilidad de uso, puedes desarrollar proyectos muy creativos, visuales e iniciadores dando un sentido pedagógico e instructivo.
I give it 5 stars for Value. It's an easy software to learn, took me about an hour to start getting the feel for it. Though I gave it a top rating there is plenty of room for improvement and hope to see that happen.
It is an amazing program! Keep uploading amazing templates as you guys are currently doing. I do recommend this amazing tool for anyone.
I am using it for training employees. It is amazing!
When I was looking for a relatively low-cost way to do some instructional videos, I finalized to a couple of options. It was really helpful to have a free trial week with VideoScribe, and though the other company was pretty good, for my particular purposes of a whiteboard instruction, VideoScribe just fit better. It was a learning curve, but not bad, and it was flexible enough to let me do what I needed to do. I've produced three 10-minute Scribes now, glad to be able to use imported photos. I've had a couple minor issues that I've contacted their tech support for, and given than I'm in the USA, and they have office hours in the UK, they were quite prompt in addressing my issues.
Love the ease of use. VideoScribe makes me look much better than I really am!
Uso há anos e gosto bastante!
It's very easy to use. Le agregaría pocas funciones, como exportar en .mp4 y añadir más pistas de audio.
Beautiful!!!
Great software not only for educational purposes, but for any kind of videos! Congratulations!
I love using videoscribe and appreciate your upgrades. Thank you. Jim White
Great service. Would highly recommend VideoScribe to new customers
VideoScribe in my opinion is the best software for whiteboard animations. There's still room for improvement and they keep doing that. They keep improving the software and getting better.
VideoScribe is rated 4.29 based on 636 reviews