VideoScribe Reviews

of reviewers recommend VideoScribe
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read VideoScribe  Reviews

hello@sparkol.com

Tell us how VideoScribe made you happy
VideoScribe  5 star review on 16th December 2016
VideoScribe  5 star review on 13th October 2016
Nathan Lindorf
VideoScribe  5 star review on 12th October 2016
Very good use
This is a great tool for increasing engagement and adoption of new information!
Good product, lots of useful clip art to choose from.
Im lovin it! Its a very great app! Good job to the developers and teams! Keep working great.
I love videoscribe and i have a couple others that have other features, but videoscribe is best even though the others work good. I just work better with videoscribe and it's my doodle software of choice.
Awesome app to create idea
I like this app very mush this is my best app even no other app can beat videoscrobe app i love its features writting of it and I know this app will get worlds best app aword
It's a brilliant product, easy to use once you get into it and the support team are amazing, friendly and knowledgeable. I'm the sort of person who is not that technical but the support guys are at the end of a telephone line and have helped me immensely. I have participated in two webinars and I have to say again the presenters are so friendly and I learned so much, then have the recordings for future reference. If you intend to make several videos it's exceptionally good value. Even if you only make one video I recon it's good value for your money. Love it. You can view my first video on my web site. Thank you.
Me encanta videoscrib, es una aplicación tremenda para hacer viedos que enganchan de verdad.
Always supportive, always professional and friendly. I was a prof until I retired and my students used Video Scribe to prepare presentations in my classes in our financial planning department. When I retired and no longer needed the software, they quickly too care of my issues and solved my problems immediately. Not only is this great software, it is a pleasure to deal with them.
E75us. Oydyido vc g cyi
these people are great, the whiteboard animation is so easy to use and fun.... love it THANK YOU!!
جيد جيدا ورائع
Excelente y pronta respuesta a mi solicitud.
I love Videoscribe. Hadn't used it in a while and the customer support team was incredibly responsive to help me regain momentum using it. Barry called me personally and was only too willing to make sure I was optimizing the tool. Great value.
Great easy to use software, was able to learn it quickly, and create awesome videos!
Joann Solomon is heaven sent…
This truly was one of the most positive experiences and it all is because of Joann being so flexible and understanding.
Last week I was tasked to come up with a solution to my company training needs, I reached out to a 5 animated illustration software companies. Out of the 5 company’s 1 responded. Not only was the experience seamless and painless but Joann made it fun and educational.
I look forward to working with Videoscribe in the future and hope everyone can experience the outstanding customer service from Joann.

Troy Terry
R&L carriers
I was looking for a more impactful way to communicate to my audience when I discovered Video Scribe. This gave me a tool to express my message in a concise and visually interesting way. The Video Scribe platform is very easy to learn and with the freedom to add my own creativity, it was just the tool I needed to introduce my webinar. Thank you, Video Scribe!
Saya sangat suka dengan aplikasi ini
I love using VideoScribe. It's easy to use and fab the way you can upload your own images and export to so many different formats.
The team are also great to help if I'm ever stuck.
VideoScribe is rated 4.26 based on 541 reviews