VideoScribe Reviews

of reviewers recommend VideoScribe
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read VideoScribe  Reviews

hello@sparkol.com

Tell us how VideoScribe made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
VideoScribe  5 star review on 16th December 2016
VideoScribe  5 star review on 13th October 2016
Nathan Lindorf
VideoScribe  5 star review on 12th October 2016
More Photos & Videos
Forcing customers to opt out by asking individuals to cancel new subscriptions is what one would expect from a fly by night organization. If you believe in your product, give your customers the choice of renewal.

Let the buyer beware.
I was loving VideoScribe v3.1, as there was a capability to scale and replace with another svg, with same aspect ratio. Now that feature is missing in newer version.

I am forcefully trying another whiteboard software. Moreover, sparkol team should make their customers stick with them. By resolving the issue.
I have spent the past year on a sabbatical utilizing this software to create whiteboard animations to help students understand the most difficult concepts in my area. The support has been terrific. The various online lessons available make it easy to get started. Although I have certainly developed a wish list of features I would like to see, I have found that the current version provides sufficient tools to fully achieve my goals. A very useful complement to the software has been an iPad with Apple Pencil to add my own custom SVGs using the pencil tool in Illustrator.
This product is great. However, the company takes advantage of their subscription scheme. They are not willing to refund clients despite having a clear indication of their last login date. The customer service team was not open to suggestions of how to make their service better.
Hi Andre, glad you thought the product was great & thanks for your suggestion, it has been taken on board and I'll make sure it gets shared and considered.
Sorry that we couldn't satisfy your request on this occasion, we make the subscription nature of the agreement very clear and have been sending you monthly invoices. We're not hiding what we do and the payments are in your control as you can cancel future payments at any time in just a few clicks.
I signed up for the paid version....testing it for 1 month before I go for a longer haul. One of the critical metrics that I evaluate any service provider is the relevance and speed of response- both.

The first thing I asked VideoScribe is to cancel my recurring subscription so that I am not charged automatically for the next month. I was pleasantly surprised to find an affirmative response, assuring me that I would not be charged again.

I would rate this five star...
Your team needs to work hard to keep up the standards - all the time....for you are as good as the customer experience at the last point. Please keep it up and don't ever let your standards slip down.
Regards.
Andy from India
Thanks for the kind feedback Andy! Glad we could help with your query and looking forward to having you as a customer for the long haul!
Fast and competent help with troubleshooting.
Excellent help all the way. Even if I had to wait a little bit Sparkol always had the next step. I had a problem with an update to the latest version when Win 10 didn't want to allow me doing it telling multiple times that "another installation is running". Almost all known solutions given by Help Desk and discovered by me were run to no avail, including working in the Command.com area in DOS. Finally, deactivating the installer 32 (the culprit) in Control Panel did the work. At least I think so :-) because the installer 64 worked after that.
Thanks for the feedback and glad we could get you up and running!
Excellent!
I have always found the Sparkol customer service 'spot on'. On every occasion, they have responded promptly and with the required information that answers my questions perfectly. As for Videoscribe itself, I have made an abundance of both health & safety and food safety training videos, that have always been well received by an array of audiences. Cheers, Jeff
what's the use of using it if you cant share your work
You can share you're work, here's a link the tutorial that shows you how - https://help.videoscribe.co/support/solutions/articles/11000036128
I'll log a ticket with a support team so we can make sure everything is working for you.
Great tool that is only restricted by your own creativity and is such a fun space to work in. I had issues getting into the newer version recently but was impressed by the persistence and clear instructions (as I'm technologically challenged!) given by Jay in Support. Being on the other side of the world with 10hr time difference meant it was a long process via email but sorted very quickly when he rang me to sort it out. Was worth the late night call.
''Super app''
Excelente plataforma. Recomendo 100%!
There are much better animation video programs out there. It is so much easier to use a storyboard template rather than the VideoScribe method of putting everything on one disorganized block. If you use it you will find that sometimes it zooms to something you don't want to and is difficult to go back to normal settings. This is not an intuitive program at all
You can move the canvas every time you add something new to your project and there is limitless fresh space available in all directions. You can set things up as a traditional storyboard if you like but the canvas is designed to allow you to be as creative as you like with your layout. You may find this blog post useful as it walks you through the options in detail (https://blog.videoscribe.co/how-to-choose-the-right-video-layout-for-you).
Regarding zoom, if it goes somewhere you don't expect just stop the playback and you'll be taken to that point of your project and you can reset the camera for that element in a couple of clicks.
We have lots of useful tutorials available on https://help.videoscribe.co/ and our support team would be happy to walk you through anything you need help with.
When I initially installed, I couldn't get the product to work on my Mac. However, after posting a trouble ticket, I received immediate assistance and got up and running in no time. I love using VideoScribe! It does require some learning--and resources abound for learning how to use it--but it's an excellent tool and I'm so pleased I found it. For those who are complaining, it seems to me that they haven't taken the time to contact support. My experience with support (and sales) was phenomenal. They really seem to care about customer support. I don't leave many reviews but I'm happy to in this case. It's a 5-star app, and company.
Thanks for the kind word Darin and glad you found our support team so helpful. Good luck with your videos!
WONDERFUL
Responsive service
VideoScribe is cool tool to create the animation VDO or presentation. Please don't develop and improve new feature such as combination by keeping the setting of each scribe or can set the difference sound into the VDO by itself and so on, I surprise the supporting team they can prompt service us as quickly and following the result after service also, Good
What did I miss? In an attempt to find Educational benefits/discounts (from the bar) I kept getting recycled to the generic "contact us". Where then, specifically, can I find educational benefits/discounts? Thank you.
Hey John, we have a number of things to offer either individual teachers/students, right through to subscriptions to cover the whole school. That form will get you through to the sales team who can help you work out which of the offerings would work best for you.
VideoScribe has been a great tool for creating innovative trainings at my place of employment. It is easy to use and the customer support has been wonderful. They are quick to respond to posts and their responses are detailed and understandable. I highly recommend VideoScribe!
VideoScribe is rated 4.20 based on 483 reviews