Video Magic Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Video Magic

About Video Magic: A friendly business specialising in converting your memories to a modern format.

mail@video-magic.co.uk

Unit 12, Court FarmStutton RoadBranthamSuffolk

How would you rate Video Magic?

68 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Steven Lawrence

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Video Magic in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Steven Lawrence
Verified Buyer
"Incredible service, fast, well informed all the way and uploaded online for all to see. Couldn't ask for more. They managed to repair tapes for us that ordinarily we would have thrown out! Amazing!"
"I recently sent in my old VHS tapes to have them repaired and translated into DVD format and I was dealt with very good and friendly service and was able to receive my old VHS tapes back and it's newly translated DVD formats very quickly and efficiently. Would definitely use this service again!"
Jeff Rawlings
Verified Buyer
"Did what they said they would, transferred VHS on to DVD format, extra copies provided as requested, friendly and efficient. would definitely use them again."
"Thank you very much for saving a super Vhs video of mine! It was of a friend of mine who passed away recently. Thought it had been lost due to Damp causing Tape to keep breaking. Once again can't thank you enough for preserving this memory."
Michael Walker
Verified Reviewer
"A flawless repair on a snapped 25 year old tape - A fabulous Transfer and UPSCALLING to HD. Very impressive results at a reasonable cost and turnaround time. Would recommend and use again"
Vivian Potter
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service from Colin and staff and a first class C.D very pleased"
Phillip Picon
Verified Buyer
"The service from these guys has been incredible! I had an old Betamax tape which had gone mouldy and damaged and they managed to save the footage where others had failed! I cannot thank or recommend these guys enough. Excellent Service!!!!"
Derek Blackman
Verified Buyer
"They did what they said, prices, delivery and quality."
Sandra Colyer
Verified Buyer
"Hello, very impressed with Video Magic, from the ordering to delivery, excellent. Quality of dvd from a 28 year old VHS tape was amazing. Thank you, treasured memories. Sandra Colyer"
"Excellent customer service . Easy to contact And very helpful and friendly . Good product . Very professional . My friend is getting their tapes converted having seen mine ."
Sue Mitchell
Verified Buyer
"Good service with progress reports, produced CD despite the tape being broken, well done"
Mr A Sivell
Verified Buyer
"satisfied with your service and transfer"
Esha Ahmed
Verified Buyer
"Speedy no hassle service which I would recommend to others."
"Quick and efficient service. Very satisfied with finished product. Kept well informed all the way through the process."
Karen Leenders
Verified Buyer
"I telephoned to ask a couple of questions before posting my video and the person I spoke to was very pleasant and helpful. The service was really speedy and I was kept up to date via email."
Dean Osborn
Verified Buyer
"I recently received my order Ref. 160504-1332. I just wanted to say thank you and express my appreciation. Your website was very straightforward and easy to use, and the customer service is truly very professional in every phase from the live web chat, update emails to give progress through to a follow up email to check I received my order and was satisfied. I am VERY pleased with the results of the transfers from Betamax to DVD, especially as the source tapes were from the 1980’s. Viewing the content has brought back many wonderful memories. I will not hesitate to use your excellent company again Many thanks Kind regards Dean Osborn"
G BALDWIN - VISION4VIDEO
Verified Buyer
"Trying to use the online calculator was difficult but otherwise the service was excellent."
Mark Novels
Verified Buyer
"Easy and trouble free way of getting you old VHS tapes transferred onto CD. Very pleased with the service."
Lydia MacKinnon
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic service, great communications and a really excellent end product. Thank you for enabling us to see all our memories again."
Trudi Danks
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service. Would recommend this company."
Video Magic is rated 4.88 based on 68 reviews