Victorian Plumbing Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Victorian Plumbing

How would you rate Victorian Plumbing ?

Ray Marshall
"Very easy to use site fast delivery of items."
Martin Joyce
"My builder recommended Victoria Plumbing to me after he had fitted their products on other jobs. Easy ordering process and kept up to date with delivery days and times. Excellent all-round."
"Great products with a great price, good quality products, quick and easy service and delivery, really impressed, will be purchasing from there again."
Sasa Treskavica
"Delivery has been damaged in transit. Quick pain free replacement has been arranged in short period of time."
Richard Westby-Nunn
"Great Pizza's. Their Stuffed Crust option is fantastic and al their pizzas are thick and Full of Flavour. I used to have their Pizzas over 10 years ago and recently discovered them when I moved back to London. Same Great Pizzas, Same Great Taste! :)"
Mr Roger Jones
"Really fast delivery."
Maggie Martin
"They gave a quick service and delivered our Bath the very next day."
Edward Cable
"Every time I use these, I get what I have ordered in good condition well packed, all the parts with it and delivered when they say at a really good price. thank you Victoria Plumbing you have made putting in a new bathroom and on-suite easy"
Victorian Plumbing is rated 4.88 based on 8 reviews