Victorian Plumbing Reviews

Difficult
Returns Process
Could Be Better
Read Victorian Plumbing Reviews
I feel the purchasing experience is great. It's well adapted to the online shopping experience and each product has lots of details show i.e. pictures, measurements etc. The post-purchase experience, however, is awful. Arranging a return is done at the customer's expense (even though there is no in-store option). If you have bought a bath, for example, you have to pay a pallet courier (almost the price of the bath itself) to send it back. For that reason, I would be really reluctant to use you again. Even though the products themselves are of a good price and quality.
When fixed doesn't stay in place . The seat ends up moving when sat on The fixing that holds the seat move around after tightening them securely
We ordered a heated towel rail, it arrived quickly but thats where the good service ended. There were no filling instructions and all the filling caps missing... No customer telephone lines to call so after an online chat I emailed as requested.... two weeks later, still no reply. Purchased fill caps separately... not impressed!
The delivery driver brought my delivery on a wooden pallet all wrapped up on celophane. He could see it wouldnt fit in the garage as ut was loaded too high and did not offer to unliad it and take away the mass of wood from the pallet.
the delivery time is way too long, if it was free then maybe ok BUT im paying for this Pull your finger out it not that hard
The seat looks nice but it has a peculiar smell like urine. It is an unpleasant smell.
In terms of the products we bought I would rate them ‘poor’. The holes for the overflow and waste we’re not properly aligned with each other and the bath panel was too big for the bath even though it came together. The countertop sink we purchased comes with a tile to hide the waste however the tile is not connected to the waste therefore to close or open the plug you need to take the tile out which is not that easy.
After the delivery of a leaking bar shower mixer extensive telephone and Email exchanges resulted in receipt of a new ceramic valve and instructions for me to fit it. My suggestion that a replacement mixer would be more appropriate was ignored and only intervention by Barclacard stimulated a proper replacement of the faulty item as a "gesture of goodwill".
The delivery was fine and contact with the courier prior to arrival was appreciated. The frustrating thing about the entire process was the constant pushing back on availability dates. My order was made on 5th December and whilst at the time of order I was aware that one item was not in stock until 18th December, it has taken until 20th January for me to receive my goods. Staff were helpful when I called to check progress but ultimately couldn't speed things up for me. The offer of next day delivery was appreciated. Finally, due to delays I had to cancel one item on the order. I was told my refund would be with me within 48 hours. It has now been a week and my refund has still not been processed.
SENT Item Back, FIXINGS Loose in Transit to Me, so any small indent was caused by Fixings Rattling about IN Your Package, I Repacked item very carefully to return, IN comes an email (sorry No REFUND ) Sent Reply back yesterday saying will go further IF no response to CREDIT, Sort IT out Please, ( pensioner on NO MONEY )
Very basic quality for the price. No instructions for the particular item just generic ones that give you no indication at all. Delivery was quick.
Still have not received my refund and we have now passed the time where it was to be paid.
It was very painful to install the toilet provided with the bidet because of the cheap quality; mainly plastic ! The seat is too small although I am not overweight ! The offer seemed attractive but not worth it, if I knew what I was getting into I would have paid more to get a better quality from a well known brand and a more comfortable size of the seat
Badly packaged and damaged/broken tiles - 3 boxes!
On ordering from your website, the product that arrives does not look like the image on the website and it's branding has changed as well, leading to confusion so that I, the customer, think I have received the wrong item. Your customer service is all done by webchat so there is no one to actually speak to to resolve the situation. I unnecessarily returned an item, at my own expense, because of the lack of transparency on your website.
Ordered Victoria Traditional Basin taps to replace taps with ceramic washers which have failed. I selected some which were listed (under the comments / Q&A) as having "traditional screw-down valves" installed as I wanted taps with rubber washers which don't fail and need replacement of the whole tap. The new taps have arrived and they are the same ceramic valves as the ones I need to replace. Its a big waste of time as I'll have to take the package back to the post office to get it sent back to you or just put up with the wrong product. For buying online to work, info on the website MUST be accurate. I'll go and buy replacements at Wickes where I can actually try them before buying.
Only received half my order and after five days I haven’t received any confirmation to when this be resolved
It took 5 days to pick a pre-packed replacement shower hose off the shelves to post.
Had ordered lots of items from Victorian Plumbing, but the bath tub was delayed, this was acceptable and was happy to wait the 15 days they said it would take. After 15 days i had to chase and chase being told the item was in stock and it was going to be dispatched but that dident happen, eventually “after several chats confirming the item was in stock” they advised the item was not in stock, and now its taking a long time to get them to refund it.
I purchased four Cove bathroom units to refit in my property and the delivery experience was very good .On inspection a few days later( Inspection was not possible at the time of delivery as the number of units and packaging made this impracticable)one of the drawer units had an misalignment problem. I could not understand how to correct the drawer as there was no obvious adjustment mechanism. I was also unable to remove the drawers to secure the unit to the wall . Again no instructions were included as quoted on the website. I was unable to download any instructions on the website as the link did not work. I e-mailed the Customer Services on 15th November and was informed there was a 5-10 days reply delay . I was later asked to sent photos of the defective unit. This was done as requested. Not sure why as I had explained both situations in my original e-mail. To date (27th November)I have had no further response from Victorian Plumbing on the matter. Frustration! Time is of the essence when undertaking a bathroom conversion. Having said all that, I eventually sorted the drawer misalignment problem but the secured fixing of the drawer units to the wall was not possible due to not being able to get at the back of the unit for drilling purposes
Victorian Plumbing is rated 4.50 based on 17,974 reviews