Victorian Plumbing Reviews

Difficult
Returns Process
Could Be Better
Read Victorian Plumbing Reviews
Ordered over £1600 of items. First pallet turned up soaked and water damage/etc. There Teams are so busy that even damages take 72 hours to be looked at. 2 days later asked for more photos. 7 days later still waiting for an answer. Be very careful about ordering in case there is damage or a fault as they don't seem to want to know or help. Very disappointed!!!!
Delivery was meant to be between 2 and 10 days. A month later after many, many emails and a request to cancel the order and have my monies returned, I was promised a Saturday delivery. I stayed in all day waiting. No delivery, no calls, no apologies. They eventually turned up on Monday and delivered most of the order. Most. Not all. On enquiring through their customer service email as to where my missing goods were, I got an answer of "Hope you are happy with the goods" You could not make this up. I fear that the only way to deal with this company is to refer back to the credit card company to recover monies. Absolutely abysmal service. Steer well clear.
No direct phone number, no response from my emails, very poor build quality. And I found a better quality shower enclosure for half the price in BnQ
Two separate orders ( my fault) two p&p charges Arrived as one parcel with no offer of a refund of the second p&p That just feels wrong somehow
I bought toilet seats in error, they are unwanted. I have tried many many times to get an authority to return these to you, but every time I get bounced with the comment `please select at least one item'. I have no idea what this means as you already have the unwanted order number. How do I get hold of a courier to return the items? They are the original unopened box. Your returns page gives no help whatsoever. This is very very poor.
delivery excellent product good but returning a item only for the wrong fit a nightmare product tracked etc but very bad communication from VPand so far no mention of refund after 3 weeks
Poor quality product and outrageously expensive Asked for feedback and have not posted negative review Given number to call to give feedback and it is only for trade customers
You have sent me the wrong wc I ordered 3 wc 2 are correct 1 is wrong and I have to finish this job today
Awful company to deal with. Products are of poor quality and warranties are not worth the paper they are written on.
Bath is of very poor quality rang Victorian plumbing service was terrible, avoid this company like the plague
Shower tray arrived damaged over a week ago. Said they can't send me a replacement till they get that one back. However they have my money, but that does not seem to matter. Told me I can order another one then get the money back for the first one when it's collected but I'll have to pay the £25 delivery charge again, which is a joke. I work all week and they can't collect on weekends so I'm now going to have to take a days leave for the collection, asked if they can deliver the new one at the same time and they said that's not possible, they need the damaged tray back first (and as I said they still have my money it's all paid for 🤷‍♀️). I'm now over a week behind on my on suite being refitted and don't know when the plumber can fit me in next. It's been a total disaster. Will not be ordering from them again.
Good prices , average quality, terrible customer service. Impossible to speak to someone when things go wrong. Never again
I have not received part of my order
It wasn't actually Victoria plumbing I had the problem with but the haulage company who delivered my shower enclosure...I was told someone would ring me first thing Monday morning as I told the man who I spoke to at the haulage company I was at work 9.30 till 2.30 he said he would get the wagon driver to ring me first thing ,well I never even received a call at all .As I was on my way home from work I got a call to say they had tried to deliver the goods but there was nobody home so I said I explained to the other man I wouldn't be in till 2.30 so the wagon driver said well I wasn't told that so as I came home he was sat in his wagon waiting for me ..mean while I had a woman call me saying if the driver had to wait more than 15mins I would get another charge of £25 !!!!! Luckily he didn't have to wait that long but the moral if this story is where was my phone call in the morning? Then the driver got the well what all I can call the monstrosity of a package/ pallet thing to the door and said is it ok there? Luckily my boyfriend was with me as I would of never have managed on my own unwrapping and sorting it out ..I was absolutely gobsmacked when the driver actually left the pallet thing instead of taking it away!!!! What the hell was I supposed to do with this what I can only describe as a torture looking frame!!!!!! It was far too big to fit it through my front door and out into the garden I would of had to smash it up into pieces to do so ...luckily again my friend came in a van and took it away from me....pictures of the contraption underneath...why don't they just have 2 men to carry the items instead of one struggling with the ridiculous massive contraption!!!!! I would not use this company ever again
I have waited over a week and still not receivedba response to damaged goods received. In the meantime, I am having to pay for costs incurred as a result
Shocking response after all The errors
Delivery sky high and return policy is atrocious! I can't return without having a printer! What a terrible way to treat your customers. Do I have to now again reopen my parcel after closing it back up so I can return in the original packaging (which is btw a must if you want your money back!) and print the return note (which I have already completed online already via the return page on the website) then fill in the form (half of it I have no idea of, what even is a return number?!) then seal the box up again in the post office? May I add I don't have a car so I have to take the open box either by hand to the post or pay for an uber. They have absolutely ZERO CONSIDERATION FOR THE CUSTOMER!!
Delivery was 5 days over the 10 day point. Terrible courier who I was unable to contact and then the items just randomly arrived.
Unit arrived damaged got in contact with customer service sent pics of damage and it been over a week and heard nothing Very poor service
I couldn't return unwanted item. On your site sa you don't talk to people who are not builders with traiding account. All other shops pick up the unwanted items . Even if the item is damaged i have to pay for returning it!
Victorian Plumbing is rated 4.50 based on 17,993 reviews